RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Shopping List 2023
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:16 am  
Dave K. wrote:
Will we get some positive news from the club today, the last time something positive happened was the win against Wigan, since then on and off the field (academy apart) its just been bad.

The club are really distant from the fans at the moment.

It's been a quiet time, just three games in five weeks, five in eight weeks. One home game in that time. This makes things seem worse on the news front.

Lack of signing news (or extension for Lovodua) is disappointing but I expect talks are on going.
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:20 am  
Dave K. wrote:
Will we get some positive news from the club today, the last time something positive happened was the win against Wigan, since then on and off the field (academy apart) its just been bad.

The club are really distant from the fans at the moment.

Trueman coming this week depends on wire signing someone , then widdop goes to cas . Was looking promising at the weekend.
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:23 am  
Windy winger wrote:
Trueman coming this week depends on wire signing someone , then widdop goes to cas . Was looking promising at the weekend.

Josh Reynolds is available, I hear.
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:28 pm  
Windy winger wrote:

That would be good
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:48 pm  
Cas won't be bonkers enough to let us have Trueman early. Will they?

A player with 14 assists to his name this season would help us massively though
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:40 pm  
mwindass wrote:
Cas won't be bonkers enough to let us have Trueman early. Will they?

A player with 14 assists to his name this season would help us massively though

If Cas are getting widdop then you could argue they are getting an upgrade on Truman
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:45 pm  
Powell at Warrington certainly seems to be wielding the axe on the current squad, I don't think I've known a season like it for players being released/moved on during the season.

Would be nice to get Truman this season if possible but won't hold my breath on that happening.
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:25 pm  
Hessle Roader wrote:
How do you, or anyone else, know that they haven't been trying to get someone.

Too busy trying to sell shirts
If the club put as much effort in recruitment as they do in selling shirts we would be up there with Saints and Wigan
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:31 pm  
Windy winger wrote:

With Castleford climbing the table do you seriously think Radford would let Trueman leave mid season when they have found a bit of form and to Hull who are just above them in the table
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:58 pm  
bonaire wrote:
Too busy trying to sell shirts
If the club put as much effort in recruitment as they do in selling shirts we would be up there with Saints and Wigan

2 teams full of home grown players you mean, it is happening but may take till next season.
PreviousNext