FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Shopping List 2023
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Mon May 09, 2022 11:34 am  
I would, but don't think we will as expect Houghton to stay another year, unless we use Lovodua at 6

Connor
Lovodua
Trueman
Parcell

with Houghton on the Bench
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Mon May 09, 2022 11:44 am  
Dave K. wrote:
I would, but don't think we will as expect Houghton to stay another year, unless we use Lovodua at 6

Connor
Lovodua
Trueman
Parcell

with Houghton on the Bench

We need to start getting some game time for lovaduo at 9 to see if he is the answer at hooker for next season .
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Mon May 09, 2022 11:47 am  
mwindass wrote:
Worth taking a punt on Parcell?

It is believed Parcell is considering all of his options, and has loved his time in the UK.

The 29-year-old is currently in talks with Hull KR over a new deal, but has not ruled out potentially joining another Super League side.

I assumed he was going to the Dolphins. I'd take him if we didn't resign Houghton.
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Mon May 09, 2022 1:03 pm  
C for Cuckoo wrote:
I assumed he was going to the Dolphins. I'd take him if we didn't resign Houghton.


Yeah I'd assumed that too. Especially with him being a Queenslander.

Don't think we've got a cat in hells chance of getting him.
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Mon May 09, 2022 1:18 pm  
mwindass wrote:
Yeah I'd assumed that too. Especially with him being a Queenslander.

Don't think we've got a cat in hells chance of getting him.


I can't believe that Rovets aren't signing him, probably their best player.

Couldn't see Cas or Hudds signing him, doubt he would go to Wakey. Would Leeds have him back.

Saints and Warrington have good hookers.

Maybe Wigan or Catalans?
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Mon May 09, 2022 1:46 pm  
Dave K. wrote:
I can't believe that Rovets aren't signing him, probably their best player.

Couldn't see Cas or Hudds signing him, doubt he would go to Wakey. Would Leeds have him back.

Saints and Warrington have good hookers.

Maybe Wigan or Catalans?


Wigan would be a good shout. Powell is out of contract and they'll have a quota spot with us signing French :lol:
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Mon May 09, 2022 1:48 pm  
mwindass wrote:
Wigan would be a good shout. Powell is out of contract and they'll have a quota spot with us signing French :lol:


I'd take that :D
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Mon May 09, 2022 2:41 pm  
Dave K. wrote:
I'd take that :D


Talking of French or that type of attacking full back,if Trueman is coming then we should look seriously at playing Connor back in the halves and trying to find that running fullback who not only can break the line with pace but is there to back up line breaks which unfortunately we know is not in Connors locker
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Mon May 09, 2022 3:00 pm  
bonaire wrote:
Talking of French or that type of attacking full back,if Trueman is coming then we should look seriously at playing Connor back in the halves and trying to find that running fullback who not only can break the line with pace but is there to back up line breaks which unfortunately we know is not in Connors locker


I think that's the thought process behind the French link.

1. French
6. Trueman
7. Connor

If we could pull it off I'd hope we don't play with split halves and give Jake the freedom to run the show from both sides of the pitch.

He's practically doing that from fullback now and it'd be a shame to reduce his influence by having him stuck on one half of the pitch.
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Mon May 09, 2022 4:14 pm  
Only problem with us signing all these players where is the money coming from? Pearson already stated we will have to cut back. All well and good saying yea we will have these highly contracted players. What about giving Litten etc a chance?
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bellyboy, boardwalkempire4, C for Cuckoo, davey41, FoD FC Army, Greavsie, hull2524, Marcus's Bicycle, mwindass, Windy winger and 209 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Hull FC