FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Shopping List 2023
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:33 pm  
Dave K. wrote:
Need to try and do something, as even though our squad is better than last season, with only Ma'u a real loss, I don't think we have enough to challenge the too 6, unless Smith can really bring the best out of the players including players like Taykor and Griffin.


no one can turn a donkey into a horse
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:36 pm  
HU8HFC wrote:
Unless Shaul does leave to Wakey, I don't really see where Walker would fit for us.


I like him as a player but surely you cant be that unlucky with injuries.
Need to be sensible here and give Walker a miss
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:20 pm  
bonaire wrote:
no one can turn a donkey into a horse

Smith may well be a donkey motivator, work harder, run faster, stick and carrot I believe.
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:22 pm  
Dave K. wrote:
Need to try and do something, as even though our squad is better than last season, with only Ma'u a real loss, I don't think we have enough to challenge the too 6, unless Smith can really bring the best out of the players including players like Taykor and Griffin.


in total agreement that changes need to be made, but at the moment TS has his hands tied, a huge chunk of the squad OOC come end of the 2023 season, why would a side pay a fee for underperforming players when they could wait a few months and pick them up on a free. Unfortunately it looks like next season will be a case of doing the best with what we have, then look to improve going forwards.
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:26 pm  
Armavinit wrote:
Smith may well be a donkey motivator, work harder, run faster, stick and carrot I believe.


Maybe but they will still be donkeys
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:32 pm  
Keiththered wrote:
Something like shaul for Lino ???? What planet are you living on?

Did I say a straight swap ? Still looking on this forum I see …
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:50 pm  
I’m still expecting at least one in, one out before the start of the season.
As previously mentioned, there’s probably lots going on behind the scenes.
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:41 pm  
RockNRolla wrote:
I’m still expecting at least one in, one out before the start of the season.
As previously mentioned, there’s probably lots going on behind the scenes.


Its certainly to be hoped so because with the exception of Dan Tomlinson for days and days regurgitating stuff from our new coaches first interview we have as usual heard absolutely nothing at all from the Club, no doubt that's something that will change once the season ticket release date looms :roll:
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:22 pm  
Wouldn’t have thought it will be too much longer before we hear something with regards to passes and the new shirt.
I know the photo shoot for the new shirt has already taken place.
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:37 pm  
The Dentist Wilf wrote:
Its certainly to be hoped so because with the exception of Dan Tomlinson for days and days regurgitating stuff from our new coaches first interview we have as usual heard absolutely nothing at all from the Club, no doubt that's something that will change once the season ticket release date looms :roll:


Isn't that a good thing - it's called marketing.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Armavinit, BESTY, Chris71, Costadelsolbill, GrahamBray, HFCHU8, Magic Superbeetle, mwindass, oooh Gravy!, Thetalentboy and 230 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Hull FC