FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Shopping List 2023
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Tue Aug 16, 2022 2:56 pm  
mwindass wrote:
Beaumont is keen to invest :lol:


Maybe there’s a franchise opportunity in the North West! :lol:
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:27 am  
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-pr ... ec03b3abb5

No SL club willing to give Proctor a go..... phew
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-pr ... ec03b3abb5

No SL club willing to give Proctor a go..... phew
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:30 am  
https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/ru ... p-24778508

Maybe some championship players worth looking at? Not sure in the quality of the Newcastle squad tbh
https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/sport/ru ... p-24778508

Maybe some championship players worth looking at? Not sure in the quality of the Newcastle squad tbh
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:23 pm  
Can we go get Alvaro from Toulouse now? Maybe Belmas too?
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:40 pm  
If we have the opportunity I'd definitely sign Longstaff. He's just got something about him. Take in to account he's playing in a team that is decimated by injuries lacking character and quality but has done a decent job.

He is slight for a forward but he's only just turned twenty and there's time for him to bulk up.

Chances are Warrington will want him back though.
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:11 pm  
Marcus's Bicycle wrote:
If we have the opportunity I'd definitely sign Longstaff. He's just got something about him. Take in to account he's playing in a team that is decimated by injuries lacking character and quality but has done a decent job.

He is slight for a forward but he's only just turned twenty and there's time for him to bulk up.

Chances are Warrington will want him back though.


Don't think they to tbf. He's up for grabs and someone we should take a punt on
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:24 pm  
mwindass wrote:
Don't think they to tbf. He's up for grabs and someone we should take a punt on


Most definitely. If we could get him, Alvaro, Dwyer and possibly a big back rower then would be happy with our recruitment.
Rovers have got a great Signing in Batchelor. Would have loved us to sign him.
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:28 pm  
RockNRolla wrote:
Most definitely. If we could get him, Alvaro, Dwyer and possibly a big back rower then would be happy with our recruitment.
Rovers have got a great Signing in Batchelor. Would have loved us to sign him.


I'd be over the moon if that was the case.

Agree on the Batch point too.
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Sat Aug 20, 2022 5:56 pm  
mwindass wrote:
Heard a bit of a mad rumour that Taylor is off to Leigh....

Can't see it personally


Might not be complete balls actually :shock:
Re: Shopping List 2023 : Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:35 pm  
mwindass wrote:
Might not be complete balls actually :shock:


Can he take Griffin with him please
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ComeOnYouUll, Costadelsolbill, Hessle Roader, Marcus's Bicycle, mwindass, Old Timer No 4, paperboy, TheWarringtonWolve69 and 149 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Hull FC