RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
22 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - New MKM cards
New MKM cards Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:23 am  
Riderofthepalehorse User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:43 am
Posts: 5339
Location: Kingston upon Hull
Don’t forget all members need to replace their existing passes, for the home game against Leeds..
Re: New MKM cards Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:20 pm  

User avatarArmavinit wrote:
Armavinit User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 7:40 pm
Posts: 1464
Riderofthepalehorse wrote:
Don’t forget all members need to replace their existing passes, for the home game against Leeds..

Sorted ours yesterday, girl in the shop was very helpful.
Re: New MKM cards Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:03 pm  

User avatarhull2524 wrote:
hull2524 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:39 pm
Posts: 6168
Maybe try starting JJ and bring Houghton of the bench? Worked well for us earlier and Houghton being flogged again. We looked good with JJ starting
once a black and white always a black and white COYH
Re: New MKM cards Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:03 pm  
Marcus's Bicycle Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:29 pm
Posts: 1767
Armavinit wrote:
Sorted ours yesterday, girl in the shop was very helpful.


Same for me. I wanted to change my usual seat and the young lady in the shop who sorted it for me couldn't have been more helpful. You normally have to pay a fee to swap seats but she waived it. I was that happy I bought a car sticker even though I haven't got a car.

Excellent customer service.
Re: New MKM cards Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:04 pm  
Riderofthepalehorse User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:43 am
Posts: 5339
Location: Kingston upon Hull
Armavinit wrote:
Sorted ours yesterday, girl in the shop was very helpful.


Yes they are a nice group of people at the office, I hope all the new systems work on Thursday night, and unlike the home Huddersfield game earlier at the MKM with around 5000 people in, this game will attract a larger crowd, and the realisation of this scariness, and all that goes with it must make even the most dedicated of supporters apprehensive, and extremely cautious.

Another issue for some will be, if they are wearing masks, and glasses, your glasses are continually steaming up, making it even more annoying, especially if you want to shout, sing, or question the referees patronage.
So you slip your mask of your nose, this cures the steaming up, but makes the actual act of wearing a mask irrelevant in first place.

I’ll be there, but not sure I really should be :D
Re: New MKM cards Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:12 pm  
Marcus's Bicycle Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:29 pm
Posts: 1767
hull2524 wrote:
Maybe try starting JJ and bring Houghton of the bench? Worked well for us earlier and Houghton being flogged again. We looked good with JJ starting


Think you are on the wrong topic but yes that's an interesting suggestion. Andy Last did this last season and Houghton was certainly more effective off the bench. Gave him a new lease of life. Maybe even start with Cator instead of Johnstone?
Re: New MKM cards Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:08 pm  

bonaire wrote:
bonaire Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:39 pm
Posts: 4531
Riderofthepalehorse wrote:
Yes they are a nice group of people at the office, I hope all the new systems work on Thursday night, and unlike the home Huddersfield game earlier at the MKM with around 5000 people in, this game will attract a larger crowd, and the realisation of this scariness, and all that goes with it must make even the most dedicated of supporters apprehensive, and extremely cautious.

Another issue for some will be, if they are wearing masks, and glasses, your glasses are continually steaming up, making it even more annoying, especially if you want to shout, sing, or question the referees patronage.
So you slip your mask of your nose, this cures the steaming up, but makes the actual act of wearing a mask irrelevant in first place.

I’ll be there, but not sure I really should be :D


Rider if you remember a couple of months ago there was an add running on here selling the worlds first face mask certified in the EU to inactivate Covid19.I already knew about these masks which are made in Portugal and purchased several for family and some friends..
Whilst i dont wear glasses it was mentioned by some family who do that it didnt fog up their glasses which was put down to the design with an adjustable nose clip and the breathable washable materials used.For me this wasnt the issue it was the confidence it gave me wearing one when in crowds.The add has gone now but if you are interested im sure R/L fans would give you the link.If they cant let me know and ill dig out the web info for you.
Re: New MKM cards Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:12 am  
Riderofthepalehorse User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:43 am
Posts: 5339
Location: Kingston upon Hull
bonaire wrote:
Rider if you remember a couple of months ago there was an add running on here selling the worlds first face mask certified in the EU to inactivate Covid19.I already knew about these masks which are made in Portugal and purchased several for family and some friends..
Whilst i dont wear glasses it was mentioned by some family who do that it didnt fog up their glasses which was put down to the design with an adjustable nose clip and the breathable washable materials used.For me this wasnt the issue it was the confidence it gave me wearing one when in crowds.The add has gone now but if you are interested im sure R/L fans would give you the link.If they cant let me know and ill dig out the web info for you.


Thank you bonaire, I do remember, and I’ll take a look :D

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 140 guests

Quick Reply



Subject:
Message:

   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORD
19.2Million +1894 ↓-2078,7359,567
YOUR SELECTED TEAM LOGIN
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
RLFANS Match Centre
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Sun 19th Sep
SL RND: 25 Huddersfield42-24Leigh
CH RND: 22 Bradford22-36Whitehaven
CH RND: 22 Dewsbury21-14Oldham
CH RND: 22 Featherstone78-10Sheffield
CH RND: 22 Halifax10-12Batley
CH RND: 22 Swinton16-26Widnes
CH RND: 22 York30-22LondonB
L1 RND: 22 Doncaster31-10Hunslet
WSL RND: 16 St.HelensW52-0WiganW
WSL RND: 16 YorkW28-14CastlefordW
Sat 18th Sep
NRL RND: 27 Penrith8-6Parramatta
CH RND: 22 Newcastle12-82Toulouse
L1 RND: 22 Crusaders14-28Keighley
Fri 17th Sep
SL RND: 25 Leeds36-12Hull KR
SL RND: 25 Salford26-14St.Helens
SL RND: 25 Wakefield44-12Hull FC
SL RND: 25 Wigan12-8Catalans
NRL RND: 27 Manly42-6Sydney
Thu 16th Sep
SL RND: 25 Castleford24-40Warrington
Sun 12th Sep
SL RND: 24 Leigh26-18Wakefield
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
National Rugby League 2021 ROUND : 25
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Melbourne 24 815 316 499 42
Penrith 24 640 280 360 42
Souths 24 775 453 322 40
Manly 24 744 492 252 32
Sydney 24 636 475 161 32
Parramatta 24 566 457 109 30
Newcastle 24 428 571 -143 24
Gold Coast 24 568 553 15 20
 
Cronulla 24 512 556 -44 20
Canberra 24 481 578 -97 20
St.George 24 474 616 -142 16
NZ Warriors 24 453 624 -171 16
Wests 24 500 714 -214 16
Brisbane 24 446 695 -249 14
NQL Cowboys 24 460 748 -288 14
Canterbury 24 340 710 -370 6
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Super League XXVI ROUND : 25
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Catalans 23 688 398 290 38 172.86 82.61
St.Helens 21 548 229 319 32 239.30 76.19
Warrington 21 588 354 234 31 166.10 73.81
Wigan 25 387 385 2 30 100.52 60
Leeds 24 556 440 116 26 126.36 54.17
Hull KR 20 497 458 39 20 108.52 50
 
Castleford 23 439 552 -113 22 79.53 47.83
Hull FC 21 409 476 -67 17 85.92 40.48
Huddersfield 24 460 516 -56 18 89.15 37.50
Wakefield 24 482 548 -66 18 87.96 37.50
Salford 22 402 586 -184 14 68.60 31.82
Leigh 22 356 870 -514 4 40.92 9.09
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Championship 2021 ROUND : 20
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Toulouse 13 616 112 504 26 550 100
Featherstone 19 817 254 563 34 321.65 94.74
Halifax 19 512 323 189 26 158.51 68.42
Bradford 18 483 455 28 24 106.15 66.67
LondonB 18 504 499 5 21 101 63.89
Batley 19 525 370 155 24 141.89 63.16
 
Whitehaven 20 447 496 -49 21 90.12 52.50
York 19 470 455 15 16 103.30 42.11
Widnes 19 458 509 -51 15 89.98 39.47
Newcastle 18 381 521 -140 13 73.13 36.11
Sheffield 18 382 553 -171 13 69.08 36.11
Dewsbury 19 308 570 -262 13 54.04 34.21
Oldham 19 270 691 -421 5 39.07 13.16
Swinton 20 354 719 -365 3 49.24 7.50
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred League One 2021 ROUND : 22
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Barrow 17 596 275 321 27 216.73 79.41
Workington 15 471 310 161 21 151.94 70
Doncaster 18 503 400 103 24 125.75 66.67
Keighley 19 640 399 241 25 160.40 65.79
Crusaders 18 553 438 115 22 126.26 61.11
Hunslet 19 572 466 106 20 122.75 52.63
 
Rochdale 17 505 488 17 17 103.48 50
Coventry 17 407 460 -53 12 88.48 35.29
LondonS 18 292 577 -285 7 50.61 19.44
West Wales 18 208 896 -688 1 23.21 2.78
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Womens Super League 2021 ROUND : 9
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
St.HelensW 7 370 36 334 12 1,027.78 85.71
WiganW 6 222 64 158 10 346.88 83.33
YorkW 6 186 102 84 8 182.35 66.67
CastlefordW 6 166 96 70 8 172.92 66.67
BradfordW 8 158 264 -106 6 59.85 37.50
Hudds W 7 104 288 -184 4 36.11 28.57
 
Wire W 8 150 334 -184 4 44.91 25
FeatherstoneW 8 122 338 -216 4 36.09 25
LeedsW 7 364 38 326 14 957.89 100
WakefieldW 7 50 332 -282 0 15.06 0
RLFANS Recent Posts




X
::::::::