RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
22 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Disciplinary
Re: Disciplinary Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:25 pm  
Capital Punishment User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 5:32 pm
Posts: 157
Location: Melbourne/Now UK
The RFL should wait until Josh is fit to play then hit him with the 2 match ban ONLY FAIR???????????????
Re: Disciplinary Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:28 pm  

User avatarRugby Raider wrote:
Rugby Raider User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 3:10 pm
Posts: 1027
Location: Playing League on The Close
Riderofthepalehorse wrote:
No, apparently he’s been banned, because he opted for anaesthetic, rather than the slug of red eye Wilkin was administered after his giant bandage on his nose fell off.


Probably a bit of noise pollution in there too. It was weak of Josh to scream out in agony, as that may have put St Helens off their game.

In future, any player snapping their Achilles in open play, should keep quiet, hold onto the ball at all costs, play out the rest of the game, cut their foot off from the ankle with a blunt rusty knife when they got home and go again next week. That’s what Jon Wilkin would have done. The game’s gone soft!
Re: Disciplinary Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:31 pm  
Capital Punishment User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 5:32 pm
Posts: 157
Location: Melbourne/Now UK
Rugby Raider wrote:
Probably a bit of noise pollution in there too. It was weak of Josh to scream out in agony, as that may have put St Helens off their game.

In future, any player snapping their Achilles in open play, should keep quiet, hold onto the ball at all costs, play out the rest of the game, cut their foot off from the ankle with a blunt rusty knife when they got home and go again next week. That’s what Jon Wilkin would have done. The game’s gone soft!


Some truth in that???????
Re: Disciplinary Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:39 pm  

User avatarscarrie wrote:
scarrie User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:56 pm
Posts: 3868
Location: Hull
The fact he got injured after is irrelevant if he has commited an offence. Can't just ignore it because hes out for awhile.

Presumably the next 2 rounds won't count as he is injured...or can they?
Not sure if they have to prove when a player is fit to play but I'm sure we can declare him fit a couple of weeks early....
"I hope we get to the bottom of the answer"
Re: Disciplinary Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:35 pm  
Fields of Fire User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:53 pm
Posts: 703
Location: Kingswood the greatest place to live in Hull
Alex Walmsley late hit on kicker 38 minutes, punishment NFA on field penalty sufficient. A penalty we never received what a joke ffs :CRAZY:
Re: Disciplinary Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:25 pm  

User avatarRugby Raider wrote:
Rugby Raider User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 3:10 pm
Posts: 1027
Location: Playing League on The Close
Just watched the incident back. Griffen does twist Makinson’s leg during the tackle.

Ironically, one minute later, Makinson was the first to put his hand up to indicate the seriousness of the Griff’s injury, before Fages had even crossed the line for his try.
Re: Disciplinary Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:53 pm  

User avatarChris71 wrote:
Chris71 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:46 am
Posts: 5477
Location: Never never land away with the fairies
Fields of Fire wrote:
Alex Walmsley late hit on kicker 38 minutes, punishment NFA on field penalty sufficient. A penalty we never received what a joke ffs :CRAZY:


The amount of forearm and elbows Walmsley seems to use and get away with regularly in the tackle and while on the floor on the opposing players then it’s no surprise really.
I really enjoy long walks especially when they are taken by people I don't like!
Re: Disciplinary Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:46 am  

GrahamBray wrote:
GrahamBray Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:35 am
Posts: 32
Nothing at all to do with disciplinary , but, I really fear for England in the World Cup. Walmsley is arguably our best prop, certainly of the SL players in the squad. The fact that two NRL rejects played him off the park is a major worry. The Aussie and Kiwi forwards are so much better than anything we can offer, Bateman and Whitehead aside, that we can only hope they don't take it seriously and send project type squads. Having seen the two origin squads just named, I can't think of a position where we are stronger than Australia and the tour we undertook, when beaten comprehensively by PNG and then watching Tonga beat Australia has me thinking Jake maybe better letting Tompkins take that fullback spot because I can only see a hammering for our lads, such is the void in class between them and our lads.
Re: Disciplinary Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:03 am  

Dave K. wrote:
Dave K. 100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2003 2:48 am
Posts: 20354
Location: Back in Hull.
Capital Punishment wrote:
The RFL should wait until Josh is fit to play then hit him with the 2 match ban ONLY FAIR???????????????


Great idea, would love to know how this is done though?
Re: Disciplinary Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:45 pm  
Boardwalkempire3 Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:59 pm
Posts: 14
GrahamBray wrote:
Nothing at all to do with disciplinary , but, I really fear for England in the World Cup. Walmsley is arguably our best prop, certainly of the SL players in the squad. The fact that two NRL rejects played him off the park is a major worry. The Aussie and Kiwi forwards are so much better than anything we can offer, Bateman and Whitehead aside, that we can only hope they don't take it seriously and send project type squads. Having seen the two origin squads just named, I can't think of a position where we are stronger than Australia and the tour we undertook, when beaten comprehensively by PNG and then watching Tonga beat Australia has me thinking Jake maybe better letting Tompkins take that fullback spot because I can only see a hammering for our lads, such is the void in class between them and our lads.


Agree , although Connor is well behind Tomkins Hardaker Ratchford and Evalds.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dave K. and 95 guests

Quick Reply



Subject:
Message:

   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,184,93161078,6739,567LOGIN
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
RLFANS Match Centre
TODAY 10:50
NRL
Sydney
v
Parramatta
TODAY 18:15
SL
Catalans
v
Wakefield
O
F
F
 
TODAY : 19:45
SL
Salford
v
Hull KR
Postponed
TODAY 19:45
SL
Hull FC
v
Leeds
O
F
F
 
TODAY : 20:00
SL
Leigh
v
Castleford
Postponed
Mon 2nd Aug 19:45
SL
Hull FC
v
St.Helens
Sun 8th Aug 15:00
SL
Warrington
v
Hull FC
Fri 13th Aug 18:15
SL
Catalans
v
Hull FC
Fri 20th Aug 19:45
SL
Hull FC
v
Hull KR
Thu 26th Aug 19:45
SL
Hull FC
v
Castleford
Mon 30th Aug 14:00
SL
Salford
v
Hull FC
Sat 4th Sep 19:00
SL
Leeds
v
Hull FC
Fri 10th Sep 19:45
SL
Hull FC
v
Wigan
Fri 17th Sep 19:45
SL
Wakefield
v
Hull FC
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)
Wed 28th Jul
SL RND: 16 Warrington21-8Wigan
Sun 25th Jul
CH
LIVE
Sheffield28-40Halifax
CH
LIVE
Batley42-12Newcastle
CH
LIVE
Bradford30-36Featherstone
CH
LIVE
Whitehaven28-24Oldham
CH
LIVE
York46-10Swinton
L1
LIVE
Barrow40-12Coventry
L1
LIVE
Hunslet20-20Keighley
WSL
LIVE
YorkW0-0Hudds W
NRL
LIVE
St.George10-32Gold Coast
NRL
LIVE
Canterbury24-44Cronulla
Sat 24th Jul
NRL RND: 19 Souths60-22NZ Warriors
NRL RND: 19 Manly44-24Wests
NRL RND: 19 Penrith18-12Brisbane
L1 RND: 12 LondonS46-30West Wales
SL RND: 13 Catalans32-30Hull KR
Fri 23rd Jul
NRL RND: 19 Sydney28-8Newcastle
NRL RND: 19 NQL Cowboys16-20Melbourne
SL RND: 15 Leeds38-16Salford
SL RND: 15 Wigan25-12Wakefield
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
National Rugby League 2021 ROUND : 18
 PLDFADIFFPTS
Melbourne 17 632 198 434 30
Penrith 17 493 179 314 30
Souths 17 503 346 157 28
Parramatta 17 474 255 219 26
Sydney 17 453 335 118 22
Manly 17 485 354 131 20
St.George 17 358 382 -24 16
Cronulla 17 326 394 -68 14
 
Canberra 17 347 421 -74 14
Newcastle 17 283 420 -137 14
Gold Coast 17 394 468 -74 12
Wests 17 372 502 -130 12
NQL Cowboys 17 324 527 -203 12
NZ Warriors 17 333 426 -93 10
Brisbane 17 282 542 -260 8
Canterbury 17 212 522 -310 4
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Super League XXVI ROUND : 16
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Catalans 14 419 226 193 26 185.40 92.86
St.Helens 12 286 96 190 20 297.92 83.33
Warrington 14 429 221 208 21 194.12 75
Hull FC 12 286 215 71 15 133.02 62.50
Wigan 16 255 289 -34 20 88.24 62.50
Hull KR 11 271 244 27 12 111.07 54.55
 
Leeds 14 332 251 81 14 132.27 50
Castleford 14 251 354 -103 12 70.90 42.86
Salford 14 237 405 -168 8 58.52 28.57
Huddersfield 15 244 318 -74 8 76.73 26.67
Wakefield 15 259 354 -95 8 73.16 26.67
Leigh 13 212 508 -296 0 41.73 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Championship 2021 ROUND : 14
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Toulouse 9 433 88 345 18 492.05 100
Featherstone 13 573 166 407 26 345.18 100
Halifax 14 398 199 199 20 200 71.43
Bradford 13 354 315 39 18 112.38 69.23
LondonB 13 374 337 37 17 110.98 65.38
Batley 14 370 286 84 18 129.37 64.29
 
Widnes 13 307 344 -37 11 89.24 42.31
Newcastle 13 284 400 -116 11 71 42.31
Sheffield 14 313 413 -100 11 75.79 39.29
Whitehaven 14 277 396 -119 11 69.95 39.29
York 14 345 327 18 10 105.50 35.71
Dewsbury 13 197 379 -182 9 51.98 34.62
Oldham 13 190 470 -280 4 40.43 15.38
Swinton 14 234 529 -295 0 44.23 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred League One 2021 ROUND : 10
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
Barrow 10 342 150 192 17 228 85
Workington 9 334 158 176 15 211.39 83.33
Doncaster 9 308 189 119 14 162.96 77.78
Keighley 10 348 239 109 10 145.61 50
Rochdale 10 279 280 -1 10 99.64 50
Crusaders 10 278 318 -40 10 87.42 50
 
Coventry 8 204 240 -36 8 85 50
Hunslet 10 268 257 11 8 104.28 40
LondonS 8 154 292 -138 2 52.74 12.50
West Wales 10 122 514 -392 0 23.74 0
This is an inplay table and positions can change as matches are in play.
Betfred Womens Super League 2021 ROUND : 9
 PLDFADIFFPTSDIFFWP%
LeedsW 7 364 38 326 14 957.89 100
St.HelensW 7 370 36 334 12 1,027.78 85.71
WiganW 6 222 64 158 10 346.88 83.33
YorkW 6 186 102 84 8 182.35 66.67
CastlefordW 6 166 96 70 8 172.92 66.67
BradfordW 8 158 264 -106 6 59.85 37.50
 
Hudds W 7 104 288 -184 4 36.11 28.57
Wire W 8 150 334 -184 4 44.91 25
FeatherstoneW 8 122 338 -216 4 36.09 25
WakefieldW 7 50 332 -282 0 15.06 0
RLFANS Recent Posts




X