WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - POTY Awards
POTY Awards Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:45 pm  

User avatarMrs Barista wrote:
Mrs Barista User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

No real surprises, Carlos winning POTY, Players POTY and try of the season with awards also for Joe Cator, Liam Welham, Bill Dalton.

Been a tough year so good to see recognition on and off the field.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/r ... ve-4759095
Re: POTY Awards Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:51 am  
The Dentist Wilf User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Just a line to say Well done to one of the Clubs absolute unsung heroes Bill Dalton, who has kept records of the Club for decades. He's the the font of most of the historic information, articles etc that appear from the Club and the local media and always the go to bloke as far as the Dentist Diary is concerned, (where he always keeps me straight!) Top bloke well done Bill!
2016 The Year of the Airlie Bird -on sale NOW, price £15, BUY THE BOOK RE-LIVE THE DREAM!
Re: POTY Awards Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:19 pm  
48756c6c20 524c4643 User avatar
Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

The Dentist Wilf wrote:
Just a line to say Well done to one of the Clubs absolute unsung heroes Bill Dalton, who has kept records of the Club for decades. He's the the font of most of the historic information, articles etc that appear from the Club and the local media and always the go to bloke as far as the Dentist Diary is concerned, (where he always keeps me straight!) Top bloke well done Bill!

I had a brief chat with Bill via facebook a couple of years ago when I asked regards some of the minor discrepancies on appearances and tries scored in his various books and club records, he's a doyen of the statistician world and we would all be worse off as well as other clubs without their 'stattos'.