WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Salford v Hull 9th August Headlngley

Board index Super League Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk Salford v Hull 9th August Headlngley

Re: Salford v Hull 9th August Headlngley Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:29 am  
edinburgh yorkie User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:34 am
Posts: 1175
Location: edinburgh
Plum Bob wrote:
Apparently some players in Leeds pub after match.
Pubs are perfect for spreading coronavirus.

you`re right there plum bob,look what happened in a pub in aberdeen,27 contacts and now lock down in aberdeen again.
born in airlie str,1939.german landmine that fell on boulevard,also blew up half of our house.thats why i dont like germans.not because they blew our house and boulevard up,but because the gerry pillock was aiming for craven park.
Re: Salford v Hull 9th August Headlngley Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:16 am  

Plum Bob wrote:
Plum Bob Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:00 pm
Posts: 244
Dita's Slot Meter wrote:
Are the NRL players all living together and not seeing their families through their season?.. Are they being banned from leaving their homes during 'off' time?

If not, then your argument is pointless. Fact is, unless you imprison the players together for the season's length, then there will always be a chance they will pick up the virus from somewhere.


“Biosecurity measures in the NRL, however, are far greater than here in Super League. For instance, players in Australia are largely banned from visiting cafes, restaurants and socialising in public situations to help reduce the risk of spread.
If they do not adhere to those rules there are punishments, as a number of players have already discovered.
Indeed, even South Sydney coach Wayne Bennett has had to pay the price for going out for lunch; he did not test positive but has been placed in self-isolation for 14 days after admitting the breach.
In the NRL, ‘bubbles’ are formed to limit any interactions with the public and players are essentially limited to their homes, training and games.
It is a sacrifice they have made to help ensure the sport goes ahead and perhaps Super League must now do something similar to keep this season alive.”
https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/r ... ch-2940091
Re: Salford v Hull 9th August Headlngley Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:27 pm  

supersport wrote:
supersport Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:02 pm
Posts: 87
Plum Bob wrote:
Sorry but your incorrect! Most of the current concern for places with high cases and looking at facing closure are in West Yorkshire. See https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/health/ ... es-2938878

And then there’s Manchester which isn’t that far away. If there in lockdown do you not think people won’t travel to other areas. This disease is very infectious we just seem to believe we are untouchable and even if some catch it it doesn’t seem to matter to some as the majority will only have mild symptoms but it’s those who are vulnerable we have to be mindful about.

agree plum bob hull compares very favourably with the majority of the country
Re: Salford v Hull 9th August Headlngley Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:32 pm  

Keiththered wrote:
Keiththered Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:46 am
Posts: 1115
supersport wrote:
agree plum bob hull compares very favourably with the majority of the country


Actually four times lower than the national average and a whopping eight times lower than the Yorkshire average. If you can believe HDM that is.
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Armavinit, Chris71, Dave K., FC chucky, fosdyke99, GrahamBray, OmneFC, paperboy, simon_tem and 108 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,116,8291,17378,4234,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X