WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - home games (behind closed doors)?

Board index Super League Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk home games (behind closed doors)?

Re: home games (behind closed doors)? Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:33 am  

ccs wrote:
ccs Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:58 pm
Posts: 4361
As far as Catalans is concerned......

But French club officials are keen to host games as soon as possible in Perpignan after receiving government clearance to play in front of 5,000 supporters at Stade Gilbert Brutus.


Any one know which planet 48756c6c20 524c4643 comes from, he's certainly well out of touch with reality?
Re: home games (behind closed doors)? Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:14 pm  
48756c6c20 524c4643 User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 3:02 pm
Posts: 46
ComeOnYouUll wrote:
Aside from the fact that amazingly some over 40s go to rugby league games deaths from RTAs are not infectious unlike Covid-19.

My statement regards age related to players and was fairly obvious, it was your misunderstanding.
Re: home games (behind closed doors)? Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:15 pm  
48756c6c20 524c4643 User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 3:02 pm
Posts: 46
IR80 wrote:
'science based lunacy'? are you one of those that think Covid-19 hassuddenly got bored and packed up and gone home?

What's with the snide remark, the governments own websites, specifically ONS and the compiled data regards deaths from respiratory diseases, proves without a shadow of doubt that the threat from a virus was never greater than others for any of at least the last 5 years.

Would you like me to show you the actual numbers of deaths FROM respiratory diseases as underlying cause of death for the last 6 years?

It's not a case of C.19 "suddenly getting bored and packed up and gone home" whatever that means, it's the fact that the threat from that virus was never what has being made out in the first instance and even despite the 'fiddling' by government by changing how you count a death, forcing doctors to put C.19 down instead of or as well as pneumonia and the fudging of numbers using a test that we know is wildly inaccurate*, the numbers still never rose above previous years influenza/pneumonia deaths, in fact they have been lower than last years 'good' flu year and significantly lower than 2018 and 2014/15 and further back 2009.

*this was even admitted by WHO and many, many top immunologists, including the Chairman of the Immunology dept at Bern University, Professor Beda Stadler.
Re: home games (behind closed doors)? Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:23 pm  

IR80 wrote:
IR80 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 2068
48756c6c20 524c4643 wrote:
What's with the snide remark, the governments own websites, specifically ONS and the compiled data regards deaths from respiratory diseases, proves without a shadow of doubt that the threat from a virus was never greater than others for any of at least the last 5 years.

Would you like me to show you the actual numbers of deaths FROM respiratory diseases as underlying cause of death for the last 6 years?

It's not a case of C.19 "suddenly getting bored and packed up and gone home" whatever that means, it's the fact that the threat from that virus was never what has being made out in the first instance and even despite the 'fiddling' by government by changing how you count a death, forcing doctors to put C.19 down instead of or as well as pneumonia and the fudging of numbers using a test that we know is wildly inaccurate*, the numbers still never rose above previous years influenza/pneumonia deaths, in fact they have been lower than last years 'good' flu year and significantly lower than 2018 and 2014/15 and further back 2009.

*this was even admitted by WHO and many, many top immunologists, including the Chairman of the Immunology dept at Bern University, Professor Beda Stadler.

all I can can hope is that you and yours never exposed to the virus, personally, the sunny side of caution suits. (and if you ever get it, or spread it, please stay away from the NHS, it is there for the people that are doing their best)
Re: home games (behind closed doors)? Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:54 pm  
48756c6c20 524c4643 User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 3:02 pm
Posts: 46
IR80 wrote:
all I can can hope is that you and yours never exposed to the virus, personally, the sunny side of caution suits. (and if you ever get it, or spread it, please stay away from the NHS, it is there for the people that are doing their best)


There's caution and there's an insane belief in something that has no data to prove it even exists in the form that is being made out, and from that massively greater damage done to society and individuals by reacting the way the government have.

There were 45% fewer deaths from respiratory diseases at the so called peak of C.19 - 1,968 in April 2020 compared to 3,521 in 2nd week Jan 2015, where were you in terms of wanting to shut down going to the rugby, locking down everyone in the name of caution? What about all the other years when we've had more people dying FROM viruses and respiratory diseases, did you voice your concerns regards shutting down everything then on the back of public health concerns, why not?

Did you wear a face covering, anti bac your hands every couple of minutes and everywhere you went, did you stay away from work (unless of course key worker like myself), not go to the rugby and not live life normally, not see people at all during those times when people were dying in greater numbers than at any time during this supposed epidemic, or, like everyone, did you actually live a normal life without doing any/most of those things, thus contributing to hospitals being at breaking point and vulnerable people dying from respiratory diseases in greater numbers?
Last year respiratory deaths as underlying cause numbered over 71,000 just in England and wales alone, the number trotted out by gov for C.19 deaths is not and never has been based on underlying cause of death, which is the only lawful way to record/code a death on the register of deaths, the vast majority of people dying are not from a virus at all but their underlying health issues, there are no excess deaths FROM respiratory diseases incl C.19, rather there are fewer respiratory disease deaths than at least any of the last 5 years.

Respiratory Deaths by underlying cause

2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015

3January 2141 1736 2361 2321 2046 2418
10/01/20 2477 2214 3075 2690 1835 3521
17/01/20 2189 1972 2829 2625 1775 3251
24/01/20 1893 1942 2672 2373 1810 2734
31/01/20 1746 1931 2479 2147 1748 2278
07/02/20 1572 1918 2197 2093 1730 2115
14/02/20 1602 1931 2081 1932 1700 1985
21/02/20 1619 1890 2128 1872 1734 1994
28/02/20 1547 1786 1900 1766 1774 1931
06/03/20 1583 1657 2302 1660 1768 1806
20/03/20 1508 1559 2271 1561 1709 1744
27/03/20 1546 1486 1946 1436 1485 1642
03/04/20 1539 1314 1657 1324 1688 1550
10/04/20 1968 1412 1761 1378 1971 1393
17/04/20 1777 1396 1971 1143 1809 1525
24/04/20 1794 1262 1641 1311 1597 1730
01/05/20 1597 1406 1426 1435 1396 1550
08/05/20 1294 1581 1369 1154 1261 1469
15/05/20 947 1239 1055 1423 1447 1250
22/05/20 1152 1355 1248 1325 1328 1404
29/05/20 946 1324 1179 1286 1248 1325
05/06/20 788 1105 1065 1076 982 1074
12/06/20 941 1290 1270 1229 1292 1256
Re: home games (behind closed doors)? Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:57 pm  

ccs wrote:
ccs Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:58 pm
Posts: 4361
... let's hope you're fit and healthy, with no underlying health conditions, then you'll have nothing to worry about.
Re: home games (behind closed doors)? Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:56 pm  

User avatarKaren wrote:
Karen User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Fri Jun 28, 2002 9:13 am
Posts: 11032
Location: The right side of the river, by 49 miles!!
Thread cleared up, please leave out the insults and remember everyone is entitled to their opinion whether you agree with it or not. Thank you.
:DAISY: Black 'n' White's Best Female 2006 & Runner Up 2007 & 2008 :DAISY:
"We will not accept a top eight finish as a barometer of supposed success at any point in the future whilst I am the owner of this club", A Pearson 23/09/2011
Re: home games (behind closed doors)? Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:07 pm  

User avatarMild Rover wrote:
Mild Rover User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:49 am
Posts: 11678
Location: Leicestershire.
48756c6c20 524c4643 wrote:
There's caution and there's an insane belief in something that has no data to prove it even exists in the form that is being made out, and from that massively greater damage done to society and individuals by reacting the way the government have.

There were 45% fewer deaths from respiratory diseases at the so called peak of C.19 - 1,968 in April 2020 compared to 3,521 in 2nd week Jan 2015, where were you in terms of wanting to shut down going to the rugby, locking down everyone in the name of caution? What about all the other years when we've had more people dying FROM viruses and respiratory diseases, did you voice your concerns regards shutting down everything then on the back of public health concerns, why not?

Did you wear a face covering, anti bac your hands every couple of minutes and everywhere you went, did you stay away from work (unless of course key worker like myself), not go to the rugby and not live life normally, not see people at all during those times when people were dying in greater numbers than at any time during this supposed epidemic, or, like everyone, did you actually live a normal life without doing any/most of those things, thus contributing to hospitals being at breaking point and vulnerable people dying from respiratory diseases in greater numbers?
Last year respiratory deaths as underlying cause numbered over 71,000 just in England and wales alone, the number trotted out by gov for C.19 deaths is not and never has been based on underlying cause of death, which is the only lawful way to record/code a death on the register of deaths, the vast majority of people dying are not from a virus at all but their underlying health issues, there are no excess deaths FROM respiratory diseases incl C.19, rather there are fewer respiratory disease deaths than at least any of the last 5 years.

Respiratory Deaths by underlying cause

2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015

3January 2141 1736 2361 2321 2046 2418
10/01/20 2477 2214 3075 2690 1835 3521
17/01/20 2189 1972 2829 2625 1775 3251
24/01/20 1893 1942 2672 2373 1810 2734
31/01/20 1746 1931 2479 2147 1748 2278
07/02/20 1572 1918 2197 2093 1730 2115
14/02/20 1602 1931 2081 1932 1700 1985
21/02/20 1619 1890 2128 1872 1734 1994
28/02/20 1547 1786 1900 1766 1774 1931
06/03/20 1583 1657 2302 1660 1768 1806
20/03/20 1508 1559 2271 1561 1709 1744
27/03/20 1546 1486 1946 1436 1485 1642
03/04/20 1539 1314 1657 1324 1688 1550
10/04/20 1968 1412 1761 1378 1971 1393
17/04/20 1777 1396 1971 1143 1809 1525
24/04/20 1794 1262 1641 1311 1597 1730
01/05/20 1597 1406 1426 1435 1396 1550
08/05/20 1294 1581 1369 1154 1261 1469
15/05/20 947 1239 1055 1423 1447 1250
22/05/20 1152 1355 1248 1325 1328 1404
29/05/20 946 1324 1179 1286 1248 1325
05/06/20 788 1105 1065 1076 982 1074
12/06/20 941 1290 1270 1229 1292 1256


You’re using the wrong measures and I think, although it is difficult to tell, inappropriate comparisons. Plus you are ignoring the impact of the measures to limit spread.
'Thus I am tormented by my curiosity and humbled by my ignorance.' from History of an Old Bramin, The New York Mirror (A Weekly Journal Devoted to Literature and the Fine Arts), February 16th 1833.
Re: home games (behind closed doors)? Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:46 pm  
48756c6c20 524c4643 User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 3:02 pm
Posts: 46
ccs wrote:
... let's hope you're fit and healthy, with no underlying health conditions, then you'll have nothing to worry about.

Why would you hope that I am fit and healthy when it's clear your comment is a veiled threat of wishing harm! Is this the level of discussion here that because people don't agree/can't understand you wade in with passive-aggressive responses or just plain insults?

you're more likely to die from any underlying health condition if we continue to lockdown and stay away from being on the terraces and acting as normal, this has been proven with the massive excess deaths that have not occurred FROM respiratory diseases, quite the opposite.
Re: home games (behind closed doors)? Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:07 pm  
48756c6c20 524c4643 User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 3:02 pm
Posts: 46
Mild Rover wrote:
You’re using the wrong measures and I think, although it is difficult to tell, inappropriate comparisons. Plus you are ignoring the impact of the measures to limit spread.

How is it inappropriate, please expand? Death toll mortality rate was the main factor in locking down was it not? A death rate that was in essence plucked out of thin air by WHO on the back of ridiculously weak/poor methodology and even more flawed tests, which has not only never come to pass, it's not come even close to their initial mortality rate, in fact a factor of 30x less, or the same as influenza ...

But what measures are there other than deaths, you're ignoring the grievous impact from locking down which is demonstrably proven to have done massively more harm than any minor virus strain. locking down has had amnegative impact not a positive one for goodness sakes. You'll be stating next that the number of deaths FROM respiratory diseases are lower because of lockdown, that would be completely false. The death toll is in line with what was happening before C.19 arrived here and any cases tested. the only excess deaths have occured from people dying other than FROM respiratory diseases.

Why would the government use any mention on a death certificate, even if with zero proof of any virus and use that death along with tens of thousands of others to create a death toll that is criminally a lie/fake news to justify lockdown/measures when they knew that the actual death toll FROM respiratory diseases was already significantly lower than previous years and remained lower through the so called peak of C.19?

My stepdaughters friend is now going to die because she was forced to stop her cancer treatment due to lockdown and told to isolate, her tumour was shrinking and very positive prognosis, 12 weeks on, it's now grown and it's all too late. One anecdotal example that you could repeat tens of thousands of times where people have died from their underlying health condition because of lack of health care, whether that be in/from a hospital, within the community, care homes, even by families not being there for their relatives as much as they were before. I know this happens as I and my colleagues work within the community aiding the elderly/vulnerable.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: looking in, oooh Gravy! and 118 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,054,37789678,1494,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts