WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Round 27
Round 27
Post Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:00 am
Posted by WIZEB on Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:00 am
WIZEB Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 358
Rep Position: 62nd / 77,824

Quiz Score: 392

Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:31 pm
Posts: 10874
Location: The Hamptons of East Yorkshire
SALFORD v Wires - Gotta fancy the Red Devils after the sapping effort from yesterday's CC winners, and, no doubt, their post-match celebrations.
SAINTS v Cas - Hope the best team by far can recover enough too put a dent in Cas's play-off hopes.
HULL v Giants - Must win. Will win.
CATALANS v Hull KR - A Dragons victory will have our neighbours staring down the shotgun barrel.
WAKEFIELD v Wigan - Wildcats will hopefully scrap their way to an unlikely victory.
LONDON v Leeds - A London victory will have our neighbours staring even further down the shotgun barrel.

Unlikely set of scenarios but would be nice and have us sat in second on the ladder. :D
Re: Round 27
Post Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:08 pm
Posted by Riderofthepalehorse on Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:08 pm
Riderofthepalehorse User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 629
Rep Position: 19th / 77,824

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:43 am
Posts: 1411
Location: Kingston upon Hull
WIZEB wrote:
SALFORD v Wires - Gotta fancy the Red Devils after the sapping effort from yesterday's CC winners, and, no doubt, their post-match celebrations.
SAINTS v Cas - Hope the best team by far can recover enough too put a dent in Cas's play-off hopes.
HULL v Giants - Must win. Will win.
CATALANS v Hull KR - A Dragons victory will have our neighbours staring down the shotgun barrel.
WAKEFIELD v Wigan - Wildcats will hopefully scrap their way to an unlikely victory.
LONDON v Leeds - A London victory will have our neighbours staring even further down the shotgun barrel.

Unlikely set of scenarios but would be nice and have us sat in second on the ladder. :D


Looks good to me Wiz, this crazy season goes on :D
Re: Round 27
Post Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:13 pm
Posted by MorningGlory23 on Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:13 pm
MorningGlory23 Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 186
Rep Position: 134th / 77,824

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:12 pm
Posts: 344
Riderofthepalehorse wrote:
Looks good to me Wiz, this crazy season goes on :D

Garbage season goes on, let’s not pretend it’s one of high quality. It’s not crazy, it’s poor quality
Re: Round 27
Post Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:19 am
Posted by ComeOnYouUll on Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:19 am
ComeOnYouUll User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 310
Rep Position: 81st / 77,824

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 18459
MorningGlory23 wrote:
Garbage season goes on, let’s not pretend it’s one of high quality. It’s not crazy, it’s poor quality


No-one is forcing you to watch. Give it up, take up stamp collecting or something if you hate rugby league so much.
Re: Round 27
Post Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:18 am
Posted by Tarquin Fuego on Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:18 am
Tarquin Fuego User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 257
Rep Position: 98th / 77,824

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 10:23 am
Posts: 2834
Location: United Kingdom
Wins for FC, Wigan and Salford. Get this - Wire go 5th. Unreal.

Oh my, if Le Cats beat Rovers and London win then my oh my what a set of circumstances for the filth across the river. Rovers could beat London and if it's only by say 6 points then Rovers could end up still bottom with a trip to Salford to come as the last match. It's incredible down at the bottom. Exciting viewing, so different to the Franchise model where for 6 teams the season was over after 10 games.
I have lost interest
Re: Round 27
Post Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:58 am
Posted by Mrs Barista on Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:58 am
Mrs Barista User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 447
Rep Position: 42nd / 77,824

Quiz Score: 432

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:28 am
Posts: 27148
Location: West Yorkshire
Tarquin Fuego wrote:
Wins for FC, Wigan and Salford. Get this - Wire go 5th. Unreal.

Oh my, if Le Cats beat Rovers and London win then my oh my what a set of circumstances for the filth across the river. Rovers could beat London and if it's only by say 6 points then Rovers could end up still bottom with a trip to Salford to come as the last match. It's incredible down at the bottom. Exciting viewing, so different to the Franchise model where for 6 teams the season was over after 10 games.


I think people are overstating the capabilities of London. They've been favourites for the drop throughout and are still bottom. Big week for Rovers though as you allude to. Accounts filing deadline on Friday. :wink:
Re: Round 27
Post Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:37 am
Posted by Tarquin Fuego on Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:37 am
Tarquin Fuego User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 257
Rep Position: 98th / 77,824

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 10:23 am
Posts: 2834
Location: United Kingdom
Do you think it's unrealistic for Rovers to lose in Perps and London to beat Leeds ? If so - which is unrealistic ? If this does happen then the Points Diff makes it hard for Rovers to go above London even if they beat them.
At this stage I see Rovers down.
I have lost interest
Re: Round 27
Post Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:18 am
Posted by Riderofthepalehorse on Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:18 am
Riderofthepalehorse User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 629
Rep Position: 19th / 77,824

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:43 am
Posts: 1411
Location: Kingston upon Hull
MorningGlory23 wrote:
Garbage season goes on, let’s not pretend it’s one of high quality. It’s not crazy, it’s poor quality


Can’t we have crazy and poor quality, is that ok.
Re: Round 27
Post Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:36 am
Posted by Riderofthepalehorse on Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:36 am
Riderofthepalehorse User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 629
Rep Position: 19th / 77,824

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:43 am
Posts: 1411
Location: Kingston upon Hull
Anyone watch the cricket, now that was crazy. It’s a crazy season of sport.
Re: Round 27
Post Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:18 am
Posted by hull2524 on Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:18 am
hull2524 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 300
Rep Position: 84th / 77,824

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:39 pm
Posts: 5798
Totally enjoyable though. Great game
once a black and white always a black and white COYH
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dave K., Google [Bot], Tarquin Fuego and 69 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,957,85884177,8244,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





34