WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Chris Green
Re: Chris Green Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:25 pm  
MorningGlory23 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Riderofthepalehorse wrote:
So would I, but it seems for whatever reason, Chris Green is out of favour, but I stand by what I stated, he’s been very good on his return from injury, and we are better with him in the side. All will be revealed I suppose, in the fullness of time.

Radders said they are travelling to the semi on Friday, with a full bill of health.

Not seen the squad yet.

Maybe hull don’t want whatever contract he’s signed to fall through, leaving him with out a club, if he was to get injured in the remainder of the season. People always banging on about player welfare, maybe that’s what hull are doing, thinking about the player
Re: Chris Green Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:56 pm  

User avatarSebasteeno wrote:
Sebasteeno User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Green has always had the potential to be another Liam Watts but in equal thirds hes either injured, invisible or decent

Unless you're willing to pay RLFans's legal bills for these unsubstantiated rumours, leave it out. Thank you. Karen
Re: Chris Green Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:20 pm  

ccs wrote:
ccs Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Sebasteeno wrote:
Green has always had the potential to be another Liam Watts but in equal thirds hes either injured, invisible or decent

Original post edited

Another totally unacceptable post, hopefully it'll be the last.
Re: Chris Green Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:33 pm  

Wilde 3 wrote:
Wilde 3 Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Sebasteeno wrote:

Original post edited

Eh??
Re: Chris Green Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:04 pm  

User avatarJake the Peg wrote:
Jake the Peg User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Wilde 3 wrote:
Eh??

He has a weak bladder?
Re: Chris Green Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:05 pm  

User avatarIsaiah wrote:
Isaiah User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Sebasteeno wrote:
Original post edited

Probably a rumour that you picked up in the toilets :CRAZY:
Re: Chris Green Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:12 am  

Uppo58 wrote:
Uppo58 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

I always thought in previous seasons he never bent the line enough and rarely broke a tackle. For one of our biggest guys this was adisappointment, the “he’s got potential” statement, can only last so long.

This season though, he’s been much better in impact without really busting the line. But a def. improvement.
But I do think we’ve missed a trick with Chris. His height is the same as Walmsley and I’m sure if he could have been bulked up this would have benefitted his impact in contact immediately.

Despite his size he was still one of the fastest at the club on timed sprints. He was a talented sprinter in his younger days .(his Dad was pretty quick too, I went to school with him)

So, if we could have bulked him up to Walmsleys weight in the same way we decided to bulk up Jay Pitts to improve his game, with Greenys good engine, I feel confident He would have been a far more impactful prop.

He certainly wouldn’t have had less pace than Walmsley and that guy can impact with devastating effect.
Maybe an opportunity lost for him and the Club?
Re: Chris Green Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:49 am  
edinburgh yorkie User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

further to the remarks about Chris visiting the toilet regular,he may have the same problem as me ,diagnosed as an over active bladder ,for which I have to have injections,it’s not very nice or something to be scoffed at.
born in airlie str,1939.german landmine that fell on boulevard,also blew up half of our house.thats why i dont like germans.not because they blew our house and boulevard up,but because the gerry pillock was aiming for craven park.
Re: Chris Green Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:58 am  

IR80 wrote:
IR80 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

edinburgh yorkie wrote:
further to the remarks about Chris visiting the toilet regular,he may have the same problem as me ,diagnosed as an over active bladder ,for which I have to have injections,it’s not very nice or something to be scoffed at.

Am certain we all know what was being alleged, but as Karen has said, people posting should be very cuatious of libel/slander.
Re: Chris Green Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:00 am  

WIZEB wrote:
WIZEB Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

IR80 wrote:
Am certain we all know what was being alleged, but as Karen has said, people posting should be very cuatious of libel/slander.

It never used to stop you with your constant insinuations about one of our former Australian imports.
PreviousNext