WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Recruitment 2020
Re: Recruitment 2020 Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:25 am  

Dave K. wrote:
Dave K. 100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2003 2:48 am
Posts: 19909
Location: Back in Hull.
Unless he comes to play centre and move Griffin to the pack
Re: Recruitment 2020 Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:52 am  

User avatarHasbag wrote:
Hasbag User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:52 pm
Posts: 2953
Location: Hull
Fonua on one side of the pitch and Faraimo on the other would give teams something to fear.
Re: Recruitment 2020 Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:32 pm  

Windy winger wrote:
Windy winger Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:29 pm
Posts: 285
Dave K. wrote:
Unless he comes to play centre and move Griffin to the pack

Where does Connor and Carlos go though !
Re: Recruitment 2020 Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:42 pm  

User avatarHasbag wrote:
Hasbag User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:52 pm
Posts: 2953
Location: Hull
Windy winger wrote:
Where does Connor and Carlos go though !

Shaul
Fonua
Carlos
Connor
Faraimo
Kelly
Sneyd

What a back line that would be. Griffin into the back row. Naulago and Swift as cover for the wings. Fonua and Griffin could be shifted around if need be when a centre gets injured.
Would be harsh on Ratu to miss out though. But I suppose at the moment we don't even know if he will be with us next year or not.
Re: Recruitment 2020 Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:52 pm  

Windy winger wrote:
Windy winger Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:29 pm
Posts: 285
Hasbag wrote:
Shaul
Fonua
Carlos
Connor
Faraimo
Kelly
Sneyd

What a back line that would be. Griffin into the back row. Naulago and Swift as cover for the wings. Fonua and Griffin could be shifted around if need be when a centre gets injured.
Would be harsh on Ratu to miss out though. But I suppose at the moment we don't even know if he will be with us next year or not.

And how many tries do you think we’d concede with them as our wingers . It’s forwards we need !
Re: Recruitment 2020 Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:38 pm  

Dave K. wrote:
Dave K. 100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2003 2:48 am
Posts: 19909
Location: Back in Hull.
Windy winger wrote:
Where does Connor and Carlos go though !


Squad game, how many times this season have we put out our strongest 1-7?
Re: Recruitment 2020 Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:47 pm  

Windy winger wrote:
Windy winger Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:29 pm
Posts: 285
Dave K. wrote:
Squad game, how many times this season have we put out our strongest 1-7?

So you’d be willing to sign another back we don’t need , then put a back into the forwards we’re we are lacking and need good replacements for the forwards that will be leaving . Backs are fine now , it’s quality forwards we need . No thanks . It’s a salary cap sport , don’t need most the cap spent in the backs , especially with the age of our forwards .
Re: Recruitment 2020 Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:49 pm  

User avatarSmiggs wrote:
Smiggs User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2004 1:30 pm
Posts: 9410
Location: Hull
He'll end up at Rovers
Re: Recruitment 2020 Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:51 pm  

bonaire wrote:
bonaire Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:39 pm
Posts: 3881
the artist wrote:
he'll be very unlikely to get a gig in the NRL next season. his best hope was wests resign him. can see someone like Cas being interested


Why is he unlikely to get a contract with another nrl club?
Re: Recruitment 2020 Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:53 pm  

bonaire wrote:
bonaire Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:39 pm
Posts: 3881
Hasbag wrote:
Fonua on one side of the pitch and Faraimo on the other would give teams something to fear.


not in a foot race
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aswilco93, bellyboy, Boardwalkempire2, Chris71, DiggerHFC, Eric1956, Fields of Fire, fosdyke99, Greavsie, HFC Boy, Homenaway, hull2524, Irregular Hoops, K-Diddy, Keiththered, Marcus's Bicycle, Mike1970, MorningGlory23, mwindass, Offy1865, Paul Hamilton, Plum Bob, pmarrow, spegs, The Camels Hump, WestEndThinker, Yippee try yay and 196 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,103,3641,30678,3554,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X