WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Recruitment 2020
Re: Recruitment 2020 Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:19 pm  

Dave K. wrote:
Dave K. 100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2003 2:48 am
Posts: 19779
Location: Back in Hull.
We wouldn't be able to afford Gale, unless Connor was sold.

Just doesn't make sense if he was sold to sign and have another expensive halfback
Re: Recruitment 2020 Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:21 pm  

Keiththered wrote:
Keiththered Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:46 am
Posts: 1104
mattsrhinos1978 wrote:
Couple on Cas forum rumour mill were saying Hull Fc had came in for Gale, thats where Nottinghamtiger heard about it and mentioned it on here


That’s a nice simple explanation. Pity so many had to get their knickers in a twist.
Re: Recruitment 2020 Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:25 pm  

Dave K. wrote:
Dave K. 100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2003 2:48 am
Posts: 19779
Location: Back in Hull.
Keiththered wrote:
That’s a nice simple explanation. Pity so many had to get their knickers in a twist.


So many Keith, I can't see one on here ,care to point some out?
Re: Recruitment 2020 Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:32 pm  

Keiththered wrote:
Keiththered Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:46 am
Posts: 1104
Dave K. wrote:
So many Keith, I can't see one on here ,care to point some out?


You’ve not read some of the inane comments about the Cas supporter then!
Re: Recruitment 2020 Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:52 pm  

IR80 wrote:
IR80 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:59 am
Posts: 2215
Keiththered wrote:
You’ve not read some of the inane comments about the Cas supporter then!

You mean the comments from a LEEDS SUPPORTER, those one's?
Re: Recruitment 2020 Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:38 pm  

Windy winger wrote:
Windy winger Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:29 pm
Posts: 272
I can see 1 more signing been made . Be through seeing some go out on loan or leave like Buchanan , brown , Scott , wynne , Dawson-Jones or a first team playing leaving .
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: al283, bonaire, hull2524, pmarrow, R.B.A, supersport, UllFC and 74 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,086,2431,02978,2924,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!



X