WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Recruitment 2020
Re: Recruitment 2020 Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:01 pm  

User avatarHasbag wrote:
Hasbag User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Sneyd extension for 3 year. Bloody brilliant!
Re: Recruitment 2020 Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:01 pm  

User avatarhull2524 wrote:
hull2524 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

sneeeeydddddddddddddddddddd
once a black and white always a black and white COYH
Re: Recruitment 2020 Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:29 pm  
Marcus's Bicycle Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

I'm a bit sceptical about this. Earlier today a Rovers fan told me Sneyd is definitely leaving.
Re: Recruitment 2020 Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:31 pm  

User avatarpmarrow wrote:
pmarrow User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Was never in doubt, people presumed he would want to go west but him and his young family are settled here.
Twitter : @TheResidentPete
Re: Recruitment 2020 Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:47 pm  
The Dentist Wilf User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

What brilliant news for everyone involved with Hull FC, he is the one out of contract player that really would be a massive loss and perhaps he's even irreplaceable. For me, in a game that is often so one dimensional with Sneyd and Connor we have two of the most creative players around in the modern game. Sneyd is a brillinat kicker, so structured and skillful and a real game manager whilst Jake compliments him brilliantly with his off the cuff unpredictable style. You know, looking around the RL on line world there have been a lot of folks playing down what Marc did at the weekend and saying it was all luck, fluke etc etc, thats because he is really coverted by the rest of the game. This move certainly shows the clubs ambition as well and well done to them for getting it sorted.
2016 The Year of the Airlie Bird -on sale NOW, price ÂŁ15, BUY THE BOOK RE-LIVE THE DREAM!
Re: Recruitment 2020 Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:19 pm  

User avatarB0NES wrote:
B0NES User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Great news , Now we can start to rebuild the squad around him & Connor for 2020.
As I tread the Boulevard floor
Will I see you once more, Because you've coloured my mind .
Re: Recruitment 2020 Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:25 pm  

ccs wrote:
ccs Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Fantastic news - I had a feeling there would be an announcement today, but feared the worst for some reason.
As Wilf has said, it shows the club really has ambition. Onwards and upwards.
Re: Recruitment 2020 Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:27 pm  
fun time frankie Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

The Dentist Wilf wrote:
What brilliant news for everyone involved with Hull FC, he is the one out of contract player that really would be a massive loss and perhaps he's even irreplaceable. For me, in a game that is often so one dimensional with Sneyd and Connor we have two of the most creative players around in the modern game. Sneyd is a brillinat kicker, so structured and skillful and a real game manager whilst Jake compliments him brilliantly with his off the cuff unpredictable style. You know, looking around the RL on line world there have been a lot of folks playing down what Marc did at the weekend and saying it was all luck, fluke etc etc, thats because he is really coverted by the rest of the game. This move certainly shows the clubs ambition as well and well done to them for getting it sorted.

I wouldn’t say Sneyd was creative but he is very good at what he does Connor much as I dislike him has an X factor and if they both carry on I can see Kelly been surplus to requirements
einstien said insanity is when a person does the same thing over and over again but expects a different result
Re: Recruitment 2020 Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:38 pm  
Riderofthepalehorse User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

fun time frankie wrote:
I wouldn’t say Sneyd was creative but he is very good at what he does Connor much as I dislike him has an X factor and if they both carry on I can see Kelly been surplus to requirements

All three played a part in France, Sneyd a master tactician, Jakes class when moved to centre, and Kelly creating havoc running at the Cats.

You can’t have to many quality players, this dilemma of three into two is a theory that doesn’t wash. With injuries to halves common place, we will work with it.
Re: Recruitment 2020 Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:57 pm  

User avatarMrs Barista wrote:
Mrs Barista User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Utterly brilliant, if unexpected, news. Take a look around SL and match winners like Sneyd are in pretty short supply. He was number one on my priority list of players to re-sign so this is fantastic. A hat trick of Lance Todds would be ideal. :lol:
PreviousNext