WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Recruitment 2020
Re: Recruitment 2020 Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:02 pm  
MorningGlory23 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:12 pm
Posts: 740
Armavinit wrote:
Josh Jones, your favourite Adam Swift, Mahe Fonua and Manu M’au? Plus Savelio when he’s sorted for next season?

You forgot George Burgess ooops
Re: Recruitment 2020 Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:50 pm  

User avatarJake the Peg wrote:
Jake the Peg User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:39 pm
Posts: 28901
Armavinit wrote:
Josh Jones, your favourite Adam Swift, Mahe Fonua and Manu M’au? Plus Savelio when he’s sorted for next season?

savelio? Are we signing his brother too? Or do we count signings twice now?
Re: Recruitment 2020 Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:22 am  

User avatarArmavinit wrote:
Armavinit User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 7:40 pm
Posts: 1311
Jake the Peg wrote:
savelio? Are we signing his brother too? Or do we count signings twice now?

My point was, you quoted 3 signings, actually it’s 4. 5 with Savelio who will be like a new signing if we ever get him fit, questionable, I know.
Re: Recruitment 2020 Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:15 pm  

User avatarComeOnYouUll wrote:
ComeOnYouUll User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 19009
We made enquiries a while back and whilst it was clear it wasn't going to happen it's now certainly not - George Burgess has signed for Wigan.
Re: Recruitment 2020 Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:00 am  

Dave K. wrote:
Dave K. 100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2003 2:48 am
Posts: 19922
Location: Back in Hull.
ComeOnYouUll wrote:
We made enquiries a while back and whilst it was clear it wasn't going to happen it's now certainly not - George Burgess has signed for Wigan.


Is he worth marquee money, I'm not convinced, will only play 40 mins, I'd pay that kind of money on a more pivotal 80 minute player.

3 excellent signings for Wigan though, expect them to challenge again next season.

Some very good NRL signings across SL so far.
Re: Recruitment 2020 Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:50 pm  
MorningGlory23 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:12 pm
Posts: 740
Dave K. wrote:
Is he worth marquee money, I'm not convinced, will only play 40 mins, I'd pay that kind of money on a more pivotal 80 minute player.

3 excellent signings for Wigan though, expect them to challenge again next season.

Some very good NRL signings across SL so far.

If they keep producing 19 year olds like the 2 Brisbane lads, hopefully we can get a few more quality nrl signings
Re: Recruitment 2020 Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:58 am  

Tarquin Fuego User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 10:23 am
Posts: 3058
Location: United Kingdom
Only one more major non playing Aussie signing to make
I have lost interest
Re: Recruitment 2020 Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:10 am  

User avatarPunos wrote:
Punos User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:20 pm
Posts: 1301
We need a big prop for sure the Warrington two outplayed ours last Saturday.

Experienced one at that
Re: Recruitment 2020 Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:21 am  
MorningGlory23 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:12 pm
Posts: 740
Punos wrote:
We need a big prop for sure the Warrington two outplayed ours last Saturday.

Experienced one at that

Yeh definitely, Paea been our best front rower this season and is probably leaving. So could do with maybe 2
Re: Recruitment 2020 Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:14 pm  

User avatarJake the Peg wrote:
Jake the Peg User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:39 pm
Posts: 28901
MorningGlory23 wrote:
Yeh definitely, Paea been our best front rower this season and is probably leaving. So could do with maybe 2


We're only getting 1 because we've signed fonua. 1 more prop, someone to play 13 and cator still to be announced
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bonaire, Freddie Miller., K-Diddy, themightynortherner and 90 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,104,50583378,3624,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X