WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - In's and out's
Re: In's and out's Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:58 am  

Keiththered wrote:
Keiththered Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:46 am
Posts: 1104
Marcus's Bicycle wrote:
Robbie likes winning the odd match.


and the excitement of a relegation battle.


Our position before the split was probably as much as we could have expected after promotion. We were one of the form sides towards the end of the regular season just did not get our top players back in time to give us any chance of making the top eight. Yes, you were not the only club to suffer. We have had some players who have not played a match or only 1 or 2. This season so far we have made progress. That is all any club can be expected to do.

FC on the other hand at the moment are a shambles and no amount of digs at us will hide the fact.
Re: In's and out's Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:59 am  

Keiththered wrote:
Keiththered Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:46 am
Posts: 1104
Marcus's Bicycle wrote:
Robbie likes winning the odd match.


and the excitement of a relegation battle.


Our position before the split was probably as much as we could have expected after promotion. We were one of the form sides towards the end of the regular season just did not get our top players back in time to give us any chance of making the top eight. Yes, you were not the only club to suffer. We have had some players who have not played a match or only 1 or 2. This season so far we have made progress. That is all any club can be expected to do.

FC on the other hand at the moment are a shambles and no amount of digs at us will hide the fact.
Re: In's and out's Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:31 pm  

User avatarscarrie wrote:
scarrie User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:56 pm
Posts: 3742
Location: Hull
Making hay while you can eh Keith :lol:
"I hope we get to the bottom of the answer"
Re: In's and out's Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:36 pm  

ccs wrote:
ccs Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:58 pm
Posts: 4507
… he hasn't posted on the rovers forum for a couple of months, maybe he's a member of their secret society, or maybe just banned?
Re: In's and out's Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:43 pm  

Dave K. wrote:
Dave K. 100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2003 2:48 am
Posts: 19729
Location: Back in Hull.
It's our worst season for ages yet still better than anything Rovers have done in the last few years. Let them enjoy it, they have a big game against Halifax, good to see them still using injuries as an excuse, plenty of teams including Hudds have had as bad if not worst injury problems as Rovers.

I'm confident Pearson will get us back on track, he has too much lose if it doesn't.

Apart from Mild Rover, most Rovers fans will go missing from here again next season, as usual by Easter they will be scrapping for there life's again.
Re: In's and out's Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:48 pm  

Dave K. wrote:
Dave K. 100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2003 2:48 am
Posts: 19729
Location: Back in Hull.
I can't believe people think our recruitment would be based on what the HDM reports.

I'd take Gelling from that list and maybe Crosby, but if rather have a Fifita type prop.

Hopefully Jones as well.

I'd like a winger with pace, I'd keep an eye on Wigan as they have Burgess, Marshall, Davies and Manfradi, they can't keep them all happy.

Also Swift might be worth a look
Re: In's and out's Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:50 pm  
Marcus's Bicycle Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:29 pm
Posts: 1230
Of course he is Scarrie. Can you blame him? His club has just delivered the massive "achievement" of avoiding another relegation humiliation. Silverware next season.
Re: In's and out's Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:05 pm  

rover 2000 wrote:
rover 2000 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:52 pm
Posts: 801
Dave K. wrote:
It's our worst season for ages yet still better than anything Rovers have done in the last few years. Let them enjoy it, they have a big game against Halifax, good to see them still using injuries as an excuse, plenty of teams including Hudds have had as bad if not worst injury problems as Rovers.

I'm confident Pearson will get us back on track, he has too much lose if it doesn't.

Apart from Mild Rover, most Rovers fans will go missing from here again next season, as usual by Easter they will be scrapping for there life's again.
I notice your smug comments and advice has gone amiss on the kr board
MIKE SMITH- THE BEST CENTRE HULL HAS EVER MADE!
Re: In's and out's Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:16 pm  

Dave K. wrote:
Dave K. 100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2003 2:48 am
Posts: 19729
Location: Back in Hull.
rover 2000 wrote:
I notice your smug comments and advice has gone amiss on the kr board


You must be missing me, I'm pretty balanced as a poster and give Rovers credit at times, unlike some trolls on here, more concerned on how we are doing at the moment, so haven't got time to visit your wonderful board.

Honestly you would think Rovers are having there best season ever, the best thing happening to Rovers is Hull losing.

I don't mind having a bad season after the two years we have had, it's how we react next season.

As much as these results have looked bad they are good for us long term, if we had done better, we wouldn't have recruited for next season.
Re: In's and out's Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:23 pm  

Bombed Out wrote:
Bombed Out Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:43 pm
Posts: 1070
Why are people taking solace out of Rovers predicament and mocking them on here, a Hull FC website?
We are shoite and thankfully not in the middle 8s were we would be lucky to beat Rovers and escape the drop ourselves based on current form.
We are hardly in a place to mock them based on the fact we are an established Super league team and recent back to back cup winners and they are newly promoted.
It's a worry what players available out there would improve us, I wouldn't want any of the aforementioned players in the HDM.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: B0NES, Boardwalkempire2, bonaire, Chris71, classov78, DABHAND, giddyupoldfella, Hasbag, Hipflask, Jake the Peg, Mike1970, paperboy, scarrie, supersport and 129 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,074,8501,20078,2384,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts