WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Wigan Home
Re: Wigan Home
Post Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:51 pm
Posted by the artist on Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:51 pm
the artist User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 142
Rep Position: 156th / 77,787

Quiz Score: 84

Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2003 5:40 pm
Posts: 6484
Location: At the cider bus, Worthy Farm, Somerset
Current radar pic is showing little rain around except west of uk. Might be rain has moved north. If we get any it might just be showers
The referee's indecision is final
Re: Wigan Home
Post Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:58 pm
Posted by ccs on Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:58 pm
ccs Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 416
Rep Position: 39th / 77,787

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:58 pm
Posts: 3935
The forecast on bbc1 tv @13:00 was terrible during the game.

The bbc web forecast says rain @16:00 for 8 hours.

Since the bbc ditched the met office their forecasting has been awful, as has the graphics, which used to be so easy to follow.

The met office forecast for the game is much better, infact, the whole afternoon/evening - I'll take that one.
Re: Wigan Home
Post Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:13 pm
Posted by knockersbumpMKII on Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:13 pm
knockersbumpMKII

Reputation Points: 53
Rep Position: 236th / 77,787

Quiz Score: 0

Wilde 3 wrote:
You must've come on a tandem, come on a tandem, you must've come on a tandem!

Nah, my audax bike that I travelled up with on the train so I can get about Hull when visiting and mater has her step through.
We still might, I'll be wearing my Hull FC cycling jersey anyway as it's a lot cooler than the club shirt.

@CCS, yes noticed the beeb has gone downhill of recent times and use the Met site for the mostpart, the radar pic on tv showed a large purple blob over Hull but Met showing only 10% chance of rain now but 90% for heavy rain as the match finishes. decisions, decisions.
Re: Wigan Home
Post Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:55 pm
Posted by Mrs Barista on Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:55 pm
Mrs Barista User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 378
Rep Position: 48th / 77,787

Quiz Score: 432

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:28 am
Posts: 26985
Location: West Yorkshire
We've only beaten Wigan once in 10 home games - is that right?
Re: Wigan Home
Post Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:41 pm
Posted by bonaire on Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:41 pm
bonaire Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 413
Rep Position: 40th / 77,787

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:39 pm
Posts: 3143
What is it with Wigan and Leeds?
Re: Wigan Home
Post Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:52 pm
Posted by Wilde 3 on Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:52 pm
Wilde 3 User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 310
Rep Position: 67th / 77,787

Quiz Score: 496

Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:14 am
Posts: 6626
They are slowing our play the ball down a treat, we've had no tempo and our attack is lacking as a result. Scramble defence is saving us at the moment. That, and Faraimo being the human wrecking ball
Re: Wigan Home
Post Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:54 pm
Posted by Fields of Fire on Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:54 pm
Fields of Fire User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 30
Rep Position: 259th / 77,787

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:53 pm
Posts: 634
Location: Kingswood the greatest place to live in Hull
Not in the game at all but only 2 points down come on lads turn it around.
Re: Wigan Home
Post Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:11 pm
Posted by Cardiff_05 on Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:11 pm
Cardiff_05 Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 16
Rep Position: 273rd / 77,787

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:39 pm
Posts: 5051
Location: Caerdydd
Anyone see Shaul's injury?
Re: Wigan Home
Post Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:50 pm
Posted by Mrs Barista on Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:50 pm
Mrs Barista User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 378
Rep Position: 48th / 77,787

Quiz Score: 432

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:28 am
Posts: 26985
Location: West Yorkshire
Without being melodramatic, season over effectively.
Re: Wigan Home
Post Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:51 pm
Posted by bonaire on Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:51 pm
bonaire Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 413
Rep Position: 40th / 77,787

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:39 pm
Posts: 3143
Dumb team thats all you can say
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chris71, ComeOnYouUll, Dave K., edinburgh yorkie, fosdyke99, Irregular Hoops, Large Paws, Plum Bob, Rocknrolla69er, Windy winger and 163 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,939,8521,55677,7874,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
 Full Time (Hover Score) 
NRL
NEWCASTLE
42-6
NQL COWBOYS
TODAY 08:30
NRL
MELBOURNE STORM
v
CANBERRA
TODAY 10:35
NRL
SOUTHS
v
CANTERBURY
TODAY 13:00
WSL
LEEDSW
v
CASTLEFORDW
TODAY 15:00
 CH1
WEST WALES
v
CRUSADERS
TODAY 17:00
SLXXIV
HULL FC
v
SALFORD
TODAY 17:00
SLXXIV
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
LONDON BRONCOS
TODAY 18:00
 CH
TORONTO
v
ROCHDALE
TODAY 19:00
 CH
TOULOUSE
v
BATLEY BULLDOGS
Fri 30th Aug 19:45
SLXXIV
HULL FC
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Sun 8th Sep 15:30
SLXXIV
CASTLEFORD
v
HULL FC
Fri 13th Sep 19:45
SLXXIV
HULL FC
v
ST.HELENS
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)






34