Posted by number 6 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:57 pm
number 6 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 102
Rep Position: 204th / 77,850

Quiz Score: 0

Chris71 wrote:
4th is still a possibility a tough ask granted but it only takes a couple of results to go our way and its back on. As long as we are within 2 pts of 4th come the split we still have a good chance of making the GF Semi's with fresh full team out.

That said we really need to work on our intelligence over the next 2 weeks as we should have won that game had we played smarter in the 2nd half, all we had to do was complete our sets and kick to touch, boring maybe but would have meant Wigan continually having to come from deep in slippery conditions. Instead we kept gifting Wigan cheap ball in our own half and blew chances to score ourselves.

Also think Radford needs to take some of the blame as putting Logan at FB I think cost us too as would have been better putting Connor or Carlos at FB and Logan in at centre.

logan did nothing wrong at full back imo, radford was right to put him there as wigan attacked our right hand side with ease, in fact logan did quite well at times, reason we lost was down to poor options and a freak last play

anybody who thinks our season is over may as well not turn up for anymore games then!

still 24 points to play for! we going to get players back for the super 8s so it may work in our favour as our squad will be thread

hudds arent anything special, id be disappointed if we got bet by them, wakey will be the tough one away, as will saints at home, hopefully a bit of a backlash from us from the cup game could see us get a result
Last edited by number 6 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Wigan Home
Post Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:29 pm
Posted by knockersbumpMKII on Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:29 pm
knockersbumpMKII

Reputation Points: 54
Rep Position: 250th / 77,850

Dave K. wrote:
He won't reply, never does when he has been found out.

Did anyone notice the lack of arguments last week?

lack of argument because I was unfairly banned for saying far less than the abuse chucked my way you mean.
I started the thread about the lack of youth coming through in any meaningful way (which is accurate displite the bluster you and the rest have written) as a debating point, I have a life away from RL fans, some of you clearly don't
Post Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:32 pm
Posted by Jake the Peg on Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:32 pm
Jake the Peg User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 595
Rep Position: 21st / 77,850

Quiz Score: 416

knockersbumpMKII wrote:
lack of argument because I was unfairly banned for saying far less than the abuse chucked my way you mean.
I started the thread about the lack of youth coming through in any meaningful way (which is accurate displite the bluster you and the rest have written) as a debating point, I have a life away from RL fans, some of you clearly don't

How does our current squad compare to other sl teams in terms of appearances by players who have come through their respective academies? That would be a meaningful discussion starting point rather than your opinion based arguments
Post Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:26 pm
Posted by Mrs Barista on Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:26 pm
Mrs Barista User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 462
Rep Position: 40th / 77,850

Quiz Score: 432

knockersbumpMKII wrote:
I was unfairly banned

I think criticism of the moderation process breaches the AUP. Be careful.
Post Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:58 pm
Posted by knockersbumpMKII on Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:58 pm
knockersbumpMKII

Reputation Points: 54
Rep Position: 250th / 77,850

Mrs Barista wrote:
I think criticism of the moderation process breaches the AUP. Be careful.

it's an opinion, just like your writing the team off at every avenue opinion, be careful what you wish for!
Previous