WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - KR @ Magic
Re: KR @ Magic Sat May 19, 2018 8:21 pm  

User avatarJake the Peg wrote:
Jake the Peg User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:39 pm
Posts: 28901
ccs wrote:
A Doncaster fan commented a few weeks ago that Miloudi is a fullback, not a standoff, so who knows?

Not sure where "absolutely ripped it up in the no.6 position" comes from.

Bumpy fantasy land where no one plays with a knock, you get rid of experienced players as soon as you have a youngster who can play in their position and winning back to back challenge cups is no measure of coaching ability.

I'll bet he's one of those really annoying cyclists who thinks he owns the road
Re: KR @ Magic Sun May 20, 2018 8:48 am  

User avatarMrs Barista wrote:
Mrs Barista User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:28 am
Posts: 28029
Location: West Yorkshire
Griffin out - groin? Just about seals it for Rovers if true. 3 year drought over.
Re: KR @ Magic Sun May 20, 2018 10:06 am  
knockersbumpMKII

ccs wrote:
A Doncaster fan commented a few weeks ago that Miloudi is a fullback, not a standoff, so who knows?

Not sure where "absolutely ripped it up in the no.6 position" comes from.

I actually checked before I wrote the post. He played three times in the halves that I could be bothered to look up which took all of 5 minutes. This was including coming off the bench to replace the Donny 6 starter, this was mentioned in the match report. When he came on as sub he scored 4 tries from the 6 position and Doncaster went on to rack up 70+ points. In another game he started at 6, scored and Donny scored over 40, I'd say scoring 4 tries after coming on as a sub to replace the starting player and aiding the team in that central position plus other wins from that position is ripping it up, put a name into that scenario and everyone would be shouting how great it was. Because it's because I've suggested he should start at 6 it's all a load of made up stuff.
That's why I checked beforehand, maybe yourself and Pegless jake should check out what the actuality is?
Re: KR @ Magic Sun May 20, 2018 11:45 am  

User avatarHasbag wrote:
Hasbag User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:52 pm
Posts: 2953
Location: Hull
Mrs Barista wrote:
Griffin out - groin? Just about seals it for Rovers if true. 3 year drought over.

Really hope that's not true. Griffin avoiding a ban was a massive boost.
If that's the case I'd defo get Connor in the centre and let Miloudi and Harris play 6 and 7. We need at least some major threat on one of the edges.
Re: KR @ Magic Sun May 20, 2018 2:10 pm  

User avatarJake the Peg wrote:
Jake the Peg User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:39 pm
Posts: 28901
:IDEA:
knockersbumpMKII wrote:
I actually checked before I wrote the post. He played three times in the halves that I could be bothered to look up which took all of 5 minutes. This was including coming off the bench to replace the Donny 6 starter, this was mentioned in the match report. When he came on as sub he scored 4 tries from the 6 position and Doncaster went on to rack up 70+ points. In another game he started at 6, scored and Donny scored over 40, I'd say scoring 4 tries after coming on as a sub to replace the starting player and aiding the team in that central position plus other wins from that position is ripping it up, put a name into that scenario and everyone would be shouting how great it was. Because it's because I've suggested he should start at 6 it's all a load of made up stuff.
That's why I checked beforehand, maybe yourself and Pegless jake should check out what the actuality is?

ignoring another of your petty insults, how about telling us how miloudi actually played in those games or how instrumental he was in the wins? I'm not sure that looking up stats on the internet is a great way of finding out how well a player has played in a particular game
Re: KR @ Magic Sun May 20, 2018 2:56 pm  
knockersbumpMKII

Jake the Peg wrote:
:IDEA: ignoring another of your petty insults, how about telling us how miloudi actually played in those games or how instrumental he was in the wins? I'm not sure that looking up stats on the internet is a great way of finding out how well a player has played in a particular game

if you think my post has any insult in it then you're way off base.
It was you who started to make accusations about what I was thinking or what I might say despite it was myself who made suggestions/posed the questions of what Radford might do. It sounds like you're confused, can't discern what's being said, maybe it's the heat but please for your own sake get someone to talk to help you.
Re: KR @ Magic Sun May 20, 2018 3:03 pm  

User avatarJake the Peg wrote:
Jake the Peg User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:39 pm
Posts: 28901
knockersbumpMKII wrote:
if you think my post has any insult in it then you're way off base.
It was you who started to make accusations about what I was thinking or what I might say despite it was myself who made suggestions/posed the questions of what Radford might do. It sounds like you're confused, can't discern what's being said, maybe it's the heat but please for your own sake get someone to talk to help you.

I could follow your lead and sit around talking to myself all day
Re: KR @ Magic Sun May 20, 2018 3:32 pm  

Windy winger wrote:
Windy winger Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:29 pm
Posts: 286
Jake the Peg wrote:
I could follow your lead and sit around talking to myself all day

Why don’t you 2 pm each other , it’s getting rather boring and childish now . Unless you both like the attention your getting by knowing everybody else is reading . Both as bad as each other !
Re: KR @ Magic Sun May 20, 2018 3:33 pm  

ccs wrote:
ccs Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:58 pm
Posts: 4671
Griffin (and Yeaman) both in the starting line-up. Miloudi on the bench.
Re: KR @ Magic Sun May 20, 2018 3:34 pm  

User avatarMrs Barista wrote:
Mrs Barista User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:28 am
Posts: 28029
Location: West Yorkshire
So 2-7 should be:
Faraimo
Tuimavave
Griffin
Talanoa
Kelly
Sneyd

And we have:
Griffin
Scott
Yeaman
Logan
Connor
Harris

You couldn't write it, unbelievable.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ComeOnYouUll, craig hkr, K-Diddy and 102 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDTEAM
5,104,19174078,3624,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts




X