WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - KR @ Magic
Re: KR @ Magic Mon May 21, 2018 7:25 pm  
fun time frankie Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:48 pm
Posts: 7194
Location: east east hull
Jake the Peg wrote:
mose masoe a massive 55 m from his 11 carries. Total pudding

paea 136m from 15 carries

Stats are always misleading the thing is Mose was running at your forwards whereas Paea was running at ours there's a big difference Jake
einstien said insanity is when a person does the same thing over and over again but expects a different result
Re: KR @ Magic Mon May 21, 2018 7:48 pm  

User avatarMrs Barista wrote:
Mrs Barista User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:28 am
Posts: 27809
Location: West Yorkshire
I don't mind Masoe. With the right conditioning that allowed him to do more than 11 minutes and used wider he could do a job off our bench IMO.
Re: KR @ Magic Mon May 21, 2018 9:33 pm  

User avatarJake the Peg wrote:
Jake the Peg User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:39 pm
Posts: 28901
Dave K. wrote:
People gave advice a while back to ignore knockers (Which I more or less do) as all he goes is say the same thing over and over again and once he is beat (which is often) he ignores the post.

For whatever reason he hates Radford and will never give him credit, he doesn't understand Radford had to take us backwards to go forwards after the mess Gentle got us in.

I'd suggest if we all ignore him, he might go away. I certainly won't miss his repeated anti Radford rants.


He won't go away as he believes the shoite he posts. Personally, I reckon radders used to nick his dinner money at school
Re: KR @ Magic Mon May 21, 2018 9:36 pm  

User avatarJake the Peg wrote:
Jake the Peg User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:39 pm
Posts: 28901
fun time frankie wrote:
Stats are always misleading the thing is Mose was running at your forwards whereas Paea was running at ours there's a big difference Jake


masoe is rubbish. Sheens would be better putting him on a diet of burgers, fries and milkshakes for a few months and playing in short spells off the bench. Currently he has neither the size to make any real impact or the fitness to do do lengthy stints and make a lot of carries and tackles. I'd honestly rather have brad fash in our team than masoe
Re: KR @ Magic Mon May 21, 2018 9:37 pm  

User avatarJake the Peg wrote:
Jake the Peg User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:39 pm
Posts: 28901
Mrs Barista wrote:
I don't mind Masoe. With the right conditioning that allowed him to do more than 11 minutes and used wider he could do a job off our bench IMO.


Is that another one of your ironic, taking the pish posts?
Re: KR @ Magic Tue May 22, 2018 4:34 pm  
knockersbumpMKII

Dave K. wrote:
People gave advice a while back to ignore knockers (Which I more or less do) as all he goes is say the same thing over and over again and once he is beat (which is often) he ignores the post.

For whatever reason he hates Radford and will never give him credit, he doesn't understand Radford had to take us backwards to go forwards after the mess Gentle got us in.

I'd suggest if we all ignore him, he might go away. I certainly won't miss his repeated anti Radford rants.

because Radford/the team make the exact same errors time and again, you yourself touched on that in your assessment of the game.
Like the 'advice', I've tried to ignore childish and abusive posts by not responding.
I've given LR plenty of credit, so you're a liar, I don't hate Radford I think he's gone as far as he can with his limited abilities, won't accept his limitations nor inability to address the same issues that crop up without help from elsewhere. PG was a better coach IMHO.
Re: KR @ Magic Tue May 22, 2018 5:04 pm  

User avatarComeOnYouUll wrote:
ComeOnYouUll User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2003 11:48 am
Posts: 18836
knockersbumpMKII wrote:
because Radford/the team make the exact same errors time and again, you yourself touched on that in your assessment of the game.
Like the 'advice', I've tried to ignore childish and abusive posts by not responding.
I've given LR plenty of credit, so you're a liar, I don't hate Radford I think he's gone as far as he can with his limited abilities, won't accept his limitations nor inability to address the same issues that crop up without help from elsewhere.
PG was a better coach IMHO.


You know nothing about RL then - IMHO.
Re: KR @ Magic Tue May 22, 2018 6:56 pm  
Riderofthepalehorse User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:43 am
Posts: 2319
Location: Kingston upon Hull
Radders has a philosophy in his coaching, big bad & dominant, we play this way, his teams are molded this way, his recruiting is based on this, it’s a simple method, and after two successful Challenge Cup campaigns “yes yes two of them” we were undone in two Play off semis, both of them Wigan & Leeds nail biters, and with a little luck both winnable. We are in a mess at present with injuries, and of course the team makes errors and mistakes, all teams do, sorry bumpy, credit were it’s due, our young coach has done a super job for us all, you are entitled to your opinions, I respect this, and if people are so incensed by them, there is an option to ignore, come on you ull.
Re: KR @ Magic Tue May 22, 2018 7:06 pm  

mwindass wrote:
mwindass Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:40 pm
Posts: 73
knockersbumpMKII wrote:
PG was a better coach IMHO.


Peter was a nice guy, we all wanted him to succeed, he tried his best but wasn’t good enough at the end of the day. He built a ‘small’ squad and we ended up getting bullied plus he left us in a right state salary cap wise.

Singed bang average players on massive wages: Miller crookes, Pitts, arundel, holdsworth. His first off season signings were terrible.

We got the odd win against the likes of Leeds and Wigan but we we’re nothing special. We never looked like seriously challenging for either trophy.

Yeah he got us to Wembley, but we we’re never going to win in a million years.

It took Radford a good 2 years to sort out the deadwood and hammer home his ethos. 2014 and 15 were tough, I wanted him to go. It hadn’t been that long since the dross served up in the Agar era, and no one wanted to go through that again.

Then look at his recruitment for 2016 with a bit of spare cap space after he got rid of the average Gentle players. Pritchard, Manu, Taylor, Fonua, Tuimavave. Slowly but surely he turned us around.

Since then we’ve had 2 top 3 finishes and 2 challenge cups

We’re modelled on the successful Bradford team that Radford played in. Is it glamorous? Not really. Does it get results? Seems so.

He’s now developing and bringing the local players through nicely. Some of them may have made their debut under Gentle but the development of the likes of Masi, Green, Bowden, Shaul have improved no end.

The club has gone from strength to strength each year Radford has been in charge. He’s a winner. Gentle is a nice guy.
Re: KR @ Magic Tue May 22, 2018 7:10 pm  

bonaire wrote:
bonaire Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:39 pm
Posts: 3746
Riderofthepalehorse wrote:
Radders has a philosophy in his coaching, big bad & dominant, we play this way, his teams are molded this way, his recruiting is based on this, it’s a simple method, and after two successful Challenge Cup campaigns “yes yes two of them” we were undone in two Play off semis, both of them Wigan & Leeds nail biters, and with a little luck both winnable. We are in a mess at present with injuries, and of course the team makes errors and mistakes, all teams do, sorry bumpy, credit were it’s due, our young coach has done a super job for us all, you are entitled to your opinions, I respect this, and if people are so incensed by them, there is an option to ignore, come on you ull.


Problem is
You can Buy size
You can buy power
But you cant beat pace which is what Wigan,Saints,Leeds and Cas have in abdundance
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chris71, fosdyke99, Greavsie, K-Diddy, MorningGlory23, swissfan and 111 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Hull FC - blackandwhites.co.uk


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,074,7181,06978,2384,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts