FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - You tube full match of Doony
You tube full match of Doony : Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:39 pm  
Having watched the match again, two things were/are poor, Main one, no wind protection to the microphone, the whole matched sounded like old steam engine constantly passing.
Also, is it Cozza or Coezter, which after 1 & a half hours is irksome.
However the ma in thing is we won again !
Up the Trin.
Re: You tube full match of Doony : Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:50 am  
Start@1873 wrote:
Having watched the match again, two things were/are poor, Main one, no wind protection to the microphone, the whole matched sounded like old steam engine constantly passing.
Also, is it Cozza or Coezter, which after 1 & a half hours is irksome.
However the ma in thing is we won again !
Up the Trin.

Is it Doony or Donny?
Re: You tube full match of Doony : Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:22 am  
Whoops.
Re: You tube full match of Doony : Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:25 am  
You are really stretching it to find something to moan about there.
Re: You tube full match of Doony : Tue Apr 09, 2024 12:44 pm  
IMO the commentary is awful. Constantly getting players names wrong. There was an interview conducted by James Deighton of Radio Leeds where Caleb Uele confirmed the correct pronunciation of his name. Despite this, Crook continues to pronounce it INCORRECTLY.

He's been a club stalwart, but unfortunately I think his best commentary days are behind him now. But, then again, who else is out there??

Also not happy with the camera footage. Don't like how he always zooms in and out.
Re: You tube full match of Doony : Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:09 pm  
We do need to professionalise the footage, right now it looks like what it is. Two well meaning volunteers. There are a lot of thing ME is dealing with and I imagine they are of far more importance but this is something to consider further down the line.

Should we get in SL next year it shouldn't be an issue with Superleague Plus etc.
Re: You tube full match of Doony : Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:22 pm  
Khlav Kalash wrote:
We do need to professionalise the footage, right now it looks like what it is. Two well meaning volunteers. There are a lot of thing ME is dealing with and I imagine they are of far more importance but this is something to consider further down the line.

Should we get in SL next year it shouldn't be an issue with Superleague Plus etc.

Except, they are not volunteers!!!
Re: You tube full match of Doony : Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:35 pm  
Wakko23 wrote:
Except, they are not volunteers!!!

Fair enough. My mistake.

Subject: 
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Wakefield Trinity