FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Stadium and other issues
Re: Stadium and other issues : Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:10 am  
Ok. I've rolled this one back to where we were talking about the stadium.
Lets keep this one on track if we can. Its the one thread we all want to talk and read about.
Re: Stadium and other issues : Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:40 am  
Heard over the weekend that since they have dug the car park up they have found that the issue is with the supply of water from Yorkshire Water and its over to them now to fix!
Re: Stadium and other issues : Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:47 am  
upthetrin92 wrote:
Heard over the weekend that since they have dug the car park up they have found that the issue is with the supply of water from Yorkshire Water and its over to them now to fix!

Unless it's classed as an emergency, they don't rush for anyone.
Re: Stadium and other issues : Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:07 am  
The new dugouts looks professional!

I'd upload a picture, but I'm not sure how...!!!

there is one in the RWB facebook page
Re: Stadium and other issues : Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:18 am  
This site is so very poor again in that when I click quote its a blank screen or when I try to post reply it mostly loads a blank a blank screen. Common issues over a few years with this intermittently but frequently. Sorry for the rant but it’s painful.

Anyway, yes I have seen the photos and they do look very professional indeed. Will be very good for the players on match day.

Certainly to be applauded seeing improvements like that.

Looking forward to seeing any other changes when we return home end of April.

We should take a few snapshots and put a few St Helen’s kits on there and send it to their socials with a witty comment like “these seats have been purpose built for you St Helens RLFC” . That would be entertaining.
Re: Stadium and other issues : Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:35 pm  
This post contains an image, if you are the copyright owner and would like this image removed then please contact support@rlfans.com
Re: Stadium and other issues : Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:19 pm  
Very good, everything that Matt Ellis organisers is always done well. Can't wait for the west stand to appear, it should be brilliant.
Re: Stadium and other issues : Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:43 pm  
Quality that. I would t want to be on the bottom row or two dodging that bar(it could just be angle of picture) to get a view of play but the players and match day staff will benefit hugely.
Re: Stadium and other issues : Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:54 pm  
If when we get back in Superleague I’d deny Sts the use of the new subs bench and put those old chairs back out instead
Re: Stadium and other issues : Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:03 pm  
The Avenger wrote:
If when we get back in Superleague I’d deny Sts the use of the new subs bench and put those old chairs back out instead

Yeah and in front of the North Stand too..... :P
PreviousNext