FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - WIGAN
Re: WIGAN : Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:16 pm  
Is it significant that our defence has improved since we go Shaul on loan ( and Hull FC has got worse ! ). I wonder if he will be allowed to play next week ?
Re: WIGAN : Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:38 pm  
acko wrote:
Great performance today against the best team in SL in my opinion who will hopefully win the GF, Plus i was stood with Jai Whitbread mum n dad who where lovely great day for a Wakey fan.

Did you take the opportunity to promote Wakefield Trinity and how a contract extension would be good for all?
Re: WIGAN : Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:39 pm  
acko wrote:
Great performance today against the best team in SL in my opinion who will hopefully win the GF, Plus i was stood with Jai Whitbread mum n dad who where lovely great day for a Wakey fan.

Did you take the opportunity to promote Wakefield Trinity and how a contract extension would be good for all?
Re: WIGAN : Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:07 pm  
When I saw that both Fifita and Hood were missing I was even more convinced that we were in for a hiding but I can honestly say that we didn't miss them....every other player stepped up to the mark and we bossed that game for 75 minutes and I thought our pack were outstanding against one of the strongest packs in SuperLeague :CLAP: :CLAP:
Re: WIGAN : Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:10 pm  
Outstanding effort and performance from all concerned!

Batch looked upset, perhaps his last game in the red white and blue?
Re: WIGAN : Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:11 pm  
charlie wrote:
Outstanding effort and performance from all concerned!

Batch looked upset, perhaps his last game in the red white and blue?

Also had a fat knee. Hopefully a bit of ice on that will sort it out.
Re: WIGAN : Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:13 pm  
Khlav Kalash wrote:
Also had a fat knee. Hopefully a bit of ice on that will sort it out.

Fingers crossed its nothing serious, he just looked so dejected as if its a season ending knee injury.
Re: WIGAN : Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:33 pm  
“Wow , just bloody wow. Absolutely incredible result. Also, the try’s they did score were created and scored by players we could only dream about signing!!
Re: WIGAN : Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:37 pm  
charlie wrote:
Fingers crossed its nothing serious, he just looked so dejected as if its a season ending knee injury.

Still cant get my head round the reason je is being released, he's had a great season
Re: WIGAN : Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:46 pm  
Prince Buster wrote:
Still cant get my head round the reason je is being released, he's had a great season

Difference in being released and being offered more to play elsewhere? Same with Miller.

I think Batch has excelled since Lyne got injured.
PreviousNext

Subject: 
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Wakefield Trinity