FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - WIGAN
Re: WIGAN : Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:39 pm  
We really need to enjoy this. I hand on heart thought we were done and dusted after Hull Kr. Awful drive home that was. We have turned it around dramatically to say the least. I know the players and possibly the coaching staff have got us into this mess, but that today shows they are really trying to get us out of it. I’ll always give credit where it’s due, that was the best performance of the season, in those conditions. On to the next game.
Re: WIGAN : Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:40 pm  
Ill never understand some on this forum.
Your team just had a magnificent win against the odds against a team that's likely going to Old Trafford and all you can do is moan at each other.

Seriously. Thats why i love watching Wakefield. I've no idea why you do.

For me Kershaw, Whitbread, Miller were all outstanding.
Arona lead the forwards really well.
Everyone put their body on the line consistently.
Thought Shaul managed them really well in defense.
The whole team got their just reward from an outstanding effort.
Re: WIGAN : Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:41 pm  
WEMBERLEEEEEEEE :ROCKS: :ROCKS: :ROCKS: :ROCKS:
Re: WIGAN : Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:42 pm  
Wigan entertain Toulouse next week. Hope Wigan are smarting and put things right.
Re: WIGAN : Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:43 pm  
Cracking performance, excellent result. Fully deserved it and just about seals our position for another year, can’t see Toulouse catching us now. Could even end up reaching the heady heights of 3rd bottom!
Re: WIGAN : Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:48 pm  
Absolutely bloody fantastic today all 17 special mention for jai Whitbread and arona though,also is it me does it appear when yusuf plays we win
Re: WIGAN : Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:50 pm  
Well done lads and lasses. That's you safe now 100%! See you next season.
Re: WIGAN : Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:51 pm  
PopTart wrote:
Oh please.

No there’s no please, try and be even handed. :IDEA:
Re: WIGAN : Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:52 pm  
Pat Bateman wrote:
We really need to enjoy this. I hand on heart thought we were done and dusted after Hull Kr. Awful drive home that was. We have turned it around dramatically to say the least. I know the players and possibly the coaching staff have got us into this mess, but that today shows they are really trying to get us out of it. I’ll always give credit where it’s due, that was the best performance of the season, in those conditions. On to the next game.

Yep you’d think we’d all be overjoyed today, I am.
Re: WIGAN : Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:00 pm  
Great performance today against the best team in SL in my opinion who will hopefully win the GF, Plus i was stood with Jai Whitbread mum n dad who where lovely great day for a Wakey fan.
PreviousNext