FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Loads of effort no ability
Re: Loads of effort no ability : Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:07 pm  
If we'd won against Catalsn or Sts I'd have been cheering Toulouse but we needed that win from Warrington.
Re: Loads of effort no ability : Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:14 pm  
PopTart wrote:
If we'd won against Catalsn or Sts I'd have been cheering Toulouse but we needed that win from Warrington.

Yes very true that.
Re: Loads of effort no ability : Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:26 pm  
So if we win on Sunday I reckon we'll be safe. :)
Re: Loads of effort no ability : Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:33 pm  
poplar cats alive wrote:
So if we win on Sunday I reckon we'll be safe. :)


Well Phil Clark reckons that TO have a win against Catalan and their last match against Saints Academy.
Re: Loads of effort no ability : Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:40 pm  
I thought that was O’Conner who said Toulouse would survive. I will say either way this is getting ridiculous year after year and the next will be the hardest.
Re: Loads of effort no ability : Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:16 pm  
They are tv pundits who's job is to build some drama.
It would be pretty boring if they just said, none of the bottom three will win another game as their all crap.
It's just a matter of who loses by the least number of points.
Re: Loads of effort no ability : Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:40 am  
I don't trust Catalan not to throw their game against Toulouse tbh especially listening to McNamara yesterday. Also as someone has mentioned Saints could easily field a weakened side.
Re: Loads of effort no ability : Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:56 am  
Adam_Harrison9 wrote:
I don't trust Catalan not to throw their game against Toulouse tbh especially listening to McNamara yesterday. Also as someone has mentioned Saints could easily field a weakened side.

there's even a hull fc fan on the VT that wouldn't mind losing so they get two points so it sends us down, talk about getting paranoid
Re: Loads of effort no ability : Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:12 am  
It was quite funny to see Houles bemoaning the 2 sin-binnings and saying they never get any decisions.

How long ago was Magic Weekend - he's got a very short memory!!!
Re: Loads of effort no ability : Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:54 am  
Mr Bliss wrote:
Well Phil Clark reckons that TO have a win against Catalan and their last match against Saints Academy.

I agree with him to be honest, just hope saints need to win to confirm top spot then they may go strong.
PreviousNext

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Wakefield Trinity