FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Loads of effort no ability
Loads of effort no ability : Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:39 pm  
Need I say more
Re: Loads of effort no ability : Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:50 pm  
I think there is ability, certainley not consistently, however form me its the brains we're missing.

Our halves are like two headless chickens.
Re: Loads of effort no ability : Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:52 pm  
Khlav Kalash wrote:
I think there is ability, certainley not consistently, however form me its the brains we're missing.


Agreed we have ability. Keep the faith.

Up the Trin
Re: Loads of effort no ability : Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:58 pm  
I must say if we stay up I’m looking forward to seeing hopefully a new halfback combination, they are the most inconsistent part of our team unfortunately and a big reason why we are in this position.
Re: Loads of effort no ability : Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:08 pm  
Khlav Kalash wrote:
I think there is ability, certainley not consistently, however form me its the brains we're missing.

Our halves are like two headless chickens.


That’s exactly what I meant we have no nouse and it not just the half backs.

Also Poching is not up to the job. Please explain why anyone in there right mind would tinker with the back line! Why break up a partnership that has done so well this year, sorry but it’s idiotic imho.

As for Lino, one of the worst HB I’ve ever seen at the club, what people see in him is beyond me. He’s not in the same class as Finn or Smith or even Brad Walker. When will we see past the accent!
Re: Loads of effort no ability : Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:09 pm  
Must admit I don't see how Walker isn't in the team somewhere.
Re: Loads of effort no ability : Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:13 pm  
vastman wrote:
That’s exactly what I meant we have no nouse and it not just the half backs.

Also Poching is not up to the job. Please explain why anyone in there right mind would tinker with the back line! Why break up a partnership that has done so well this year, sorry but it’s idiotic imho.

As for Lino, one of the worst HB I’ve ever seen at the club, what people see in him is beyond me. He’s not in the same class as Finn or Smith or even Brad Walker. When will we see past the accent!

God I wish Finn would of come to us a few seasons before he did. His RL IQ was light years ahead of Lino. Different gravy.
Re: Loads of effort no ability : Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:16 pm  
There’s some ability there but no game smarts whatsoever. Poching’s obsession with spelling Hood with Crowther is driving me mad as well. Bowes should be there for me, or even Walker would be a better bet.
Re: Loads of effort no ability : Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:18 pm  
vastman wrote:
That’s exactly what I meant we have no nouse and it not just the half backs.

Also Poching is not up to the job. Please explain why anyone in there right mind would tinker with the back line! Why break up a partnership that has done so well this year, sorry but it’s idiotic imho.

As for Lino, one of the worst HB I’ve ever seen at the club, what people see in him is beyond me. He’s not in the same class as Finn or Smith or even Brad Walker. When will we see past the accent!

Not sure he’s the worst, think he’s got the likes of Jeremy Smith, Tommy Lee & Harry Siejka covered, but he’s certainly overrated. If someone wanted to offer money for him i’d snatch their hand off.
Re: Loads of effort no ability : Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:24 pm  
Sacred Cow wrote:
Not sure he’s the worst, think he’s got the likes of Jeremy Smith, Tommy Lee & Harry Siejka covered, but he’s certainly overrated. If someone wanted to offer money for him i’d snatch their hand off.


Tbf I did say one of the worst, not the worst., although I’d wager all those has more idea how to run a game.
Next

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Wakefield Trinity