FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Taufua signs
Re: Taufua signs : Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:14 pm  
Welcome to Jorge Taufua! A top signing and hopefully he rips it up in Super League and gets chance to play in the World Cup….. :ROCKS:
Re: Taufua signs : Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:51 pm  
Having watched the video surely half those tackles are illegal ? Some shoulder charges and others raising the legs above waist hight ?
Re: Taufua signs : Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:32 pm  
I didn't see a shoulder charge but he will have to watch out because refs will be on him straight away.
Re: Taufua signs : Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:50 pm  
alegend wrote:
Lyne as had a bad seson.,lol Since he as been injured the attack and defence of our three-quarters as gone down hill big time
s

God knows what you've been watching if you think that Reece has had a decent season. I'll grant you that his replacements have been even worse though.
Re: Taufua signs : Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:37 pm  
Luppylad wrote:
Im hearing and reading rummors and if there correct ill be more than happy quality player


Rumours of who?
Re: Taufua signs : Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:16 pm  
Luppylad wrote:
Im hearing and reading rummors and if there correct ill be more than happy quality player

Oh come on … the whole point of a forum is to grumble and groan… diss the club, stand up for your favourite players… snipe at each other and share rumours…. I repeat… SHARE RUMOURS :)
Re: Taufua signs : Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:34 pm  
Brightside wrote:
s

God knows what you've been watching if you think that Reece has had a decent season. I'll grant you that his replacements have been even worse though.


HIs replacement for two games was Batchelor and we won them both with Batchelor getting simultaneous man of the match award.
Re: Taufua signs : Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:46 pm  
PopTart wrote:
I didn't see a shoulder charge but he will have to watch out because refs will be on him straight away.


I think most of those will have taken place around 2019 & 2020 a totally different view on tackling techniques. I wonder how Ray Price would survive these days with his cumberland throw tackle.
Re: Taufua signs : Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:31 pm  
Spookisback wrote:
Oh come on … the whole point of a forum is to grumble and groan… diss the club, stand up for your favourite players… snipe at each other and share rumours…. I repeat… SHARE RUMOURS :)


A hooker from a fellow sl side that shares its ground with another sport but they do play on different pitches :thumb:
It is only a rumour ive heard though prob be total cods wallop
Last edited by Luppylad on Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Taufua signs : Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:35 pm  
Luppylad wrote:
A hooker from a fellow sl side that shares its ground with another sport but they do play on different pitches :thumb:
It is only a rumour ive heard though msy be total cods wallop


Pretty easy to ID the club let's see what develops
PreviousNext

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Wakefield Trinity