FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Totally unacceptable.
Re: Totally unacceptable. : Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:46 pm  
[quote="vastman"]You're losing your mind. That is what you posted. I'm pointing out that TVR are defunct and JLR are still British. I called you out as a liar regarding your wifes origins. Think yourself lucky I believe you have a wife.[/quote

Sorry, but you're wrong on this one, vasty Nowhere does SP state that is wife is Japanese.
Re: Totally unacceptable. : Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:24 pm  
[quote="Redscat"]
He's saying that his wife has a Japanese car.
Re: Totally unacceptable. : Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:20 pm  
Yes. Sorry Vasty. He said her car was Japanese.
Re: Totally unacceptable. : Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:29 pm  
:lol: :lol: what a plonker
Re: Totally unacceptable. : Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:54 am  
Redscat wrote:
Just pointing out BV that share issues have not been very successful in the past.
I've got every faith in the honesty of MC & JM, and I'm making no insinuations whatsoever against them. Please don't try to read something into what's not there.

I’m not having a go at you Redscat..
My mate had some shares and says it wasn’t the best organised idea.
The people in charge now in my opinion are running the club in a sensible financial manor. If they were interested in an idea of shares or whatever then I would have confidence that they would use whatever funds might be raised and put some hem to good use.
Re: Totally unacceptable. : Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:10 am  
vastman wrote:
Ok, if we’re going to be reasonable.

Rightly or wrongly Ted had a reputation, Carter doesn’t.

The club was bust at the time so the money was to plug a gap as far as most were concerned.

BV is now happening, for real, an advantage Ted never had.

In other words there is far more to invest in now than there was then.

To a lot of Trinity fans 1k is beyond them. However to some it’s well within their capability.

We have maybe 2000 full on fans. I’m absolutely certain that by the national average I’d say about 20% of those could afford 1k. That’s 400 so 100 from that is possible.

As stated, it depends how it’s sold.

Totally agree..
The bottom line is there’s no sugar daddy coming over the hill to rescue the financial situation..
It’s down to us….. that’s Michael Carter, John Minards, the people who work at the club, some as volunteers and us the fans all pulling in the same direction with a positive attitude..
Re: Totally unacceptable. : Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:00 am  
snowie wrote:
:lol: :lol: what a plonker

You'd know old love.
Re: Totally unacceptable. : Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:01 am  
[quote="Redscat"]

No he doesn't, I read it wrong, you win some you lose some :oops:

Edited.....just accepted it and move on. No need for the extras. It will only start another fight. PT
Re: Totally unacceptable. : Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:50 pm  
Belle Vue wrote:
I’m not having a go at you Redscat..
My mate had some shares and says it wasn’t the best organised idea.
The people in charge now in my opinion are running the club in a sensible financial manor. If they were interested in an idea of shares or whatever then I would have confidence that they would use whatever funds might be raised and put some hem to good use.

:thumb: :thumb:
Re: Totally unacceptable. : Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:54 pm  
Mackie has stuck it right up our kyber pass and it hurts mackie pay the bloody lot we were promised a new stadium but now where asking fans for money to redevelop the west terrace utta bull
PreviousNext