FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Salford away
Re: Salford away : Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:11 am  
vastman wrote:
They probably are but that's not the point.

I'm over the top! Thats so rich and ironic from the world class moaner, I've just wet myself with laughter.

Its infantile and counter productive, but its free country so go ahead if it makes you feel good.

For me the club is the only thing that matters, those in charge and those playing, or not, in this case are irrelevant. If that makes me a sheep (how pathetic a jibe is that) then I'm fine because at least I'm not you.


you really don't get the frustrations do you,
I'll put it this way you have a favorite restaurant you like going to which you enjoyed the food there but there's a change of ownership who you get to like but keeps on serving you slurry at what point do you say sorry enough is enough for me until you sort this out,
you keep turning up and they will keep serving you the same slurry as they just want to do it on the cheap hence why you are the problem, you can't blame all this on supporters not tipping up it works both ways
Re: Salford away : Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:33 am  
Totally irrelevent on the day but that last try from Bugess is an absolute shocker from the ref and touchie. Just on the double movement he gave against Whitbread comparing that to the Akauola the ref was harsh on Whitbread both seemed similar to me. Salford were on fire it has to be said and we were like leaking seize putting it out!
Re: Salford away : Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:48 am  
REDWHITEANDBLUE wrote:
Totally irrelevent on the day but that last try from Bugess is an absolute shocker from the ref and touchie. Just on the double movement he gave against Whitbread comparing that to the Akauola the ref was harsh on Whitbread both seemed similar to me. Salford were on fire it has to be said and we were like leaking seize putting it out!

Yes, saw the last try where Burgess leg is in touch Clearly way before he plonks the ball down. It’s obviously irrelevant like you say in our defeat but that’s about as bad as it gets from a refereeing side, from a touch judge view surely it must of been near impossible to miss.
Re: Salford away : Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:59 pm  
Pat Bateman wrote:
Yes, saw the last try where Burgess leg is in touch Clearly way before he plonks the ball down. It’s obviously irrelevant like you say in our defeat but that’s about as bad as it gets from a refereeing side, from a touch judge view surely it must of been near impossible to miss.

He might have thought sod it what's the point, after all the ref didn't take no notice of the other touchy when he was screaming forward, didn't make no difference in the end but there were a few on here me included what said he was the worst ref in super league.
Re: Salford away : Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:24 pm  
Although the decision was irrelevant in terms of who won, points difference may be important in the end and those decisions matter.
Re: Salford away : Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:31 pm  
MOPSEY LIVES ON wrote:
someone as posted on the Facebook forum the players have been asked to take a 25% pay cut and he says the players have told him to pay debt off.


This sort of thing comes out after every bad result like this..all i will say is that my lad is on the payroll granted not alot but neathertheless he is paid by the club he has not been asked or told anything like this again his money may not make any difference but around 25 lads on academy the amount would add up..i put it down to fools wanting to create trouble and rummors on back of what was a shocking score line
Re: Salford away : Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:42 pm  
chissitt wrote:
Did not expect you to know where i am really with you not getting free tickets for our game anymore, giz a ring sometime, oh dearI nearly forgot you can't can you :lol: leave it at that flopsey you'd be out of your depth in a car park puddle.


Ignore him Chissitt, almost everyone does these days from what I've been told.
Re: Salford away : Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:50 pm  
Luppylad wrote:
This sort of thing comes out after every bad result like this..all i will say is that my lad is on the payroll granted not alot but neathertheless he is paid by the club he has not been asked or told anything like this again his money may not make any difference but around 25 lads on academy the amount would add up..i put it down to fools wanting to create trouble and rummors on back of what was a shocking score line


Ignore him, the bloke is bitter and disconnected to reality.

As PT's point out on another thread, the stats from our best players looked fine. If this every heavy defeat made up story had any truth you'd expect to see the performances of our best player falter.

Just watch, if we win next week or at the very least play well you won't see a peep from the likes of the Pimp or Mopsey or any of the other hysterical over reactors.

It's one thing being outraged by a performance as I was with the Cas game. It's a whole different ballgame to make up or spread malicious rumours that could harm the club, totally unforgivable in my book.

I'm disgusted with Sunday, but it's now Monday and we move on.
Re: Salford away : Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:25 pm  
Luppylad wrote:
This sort of thing comes out after every bad result like this..all i will say is that my lad is on the payroll granted not alot but neathertheless he is paid by the club he has not been asked or told anything like this again his money may not make any difference but around 25 lads on academy the amount would add up..i put it down to fools wanting to create trouble and rummors on back of what was a shocking score line


One guy (names himself on FB in this instance) claims to have inside knowledge about another negative story and the usual suspects form on intimate circle on the strength of it. :roll:

Bad luck at the reserves yesterday mate. Nowhere near as bad as the 1st team though so small mercies. Just missing conversions was it that cost them their unbeaten record?
Re: Salford away : Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:39 pm  
snowie wrote:
you really don't get the frustrations do you,
I'll put it this way you have a favorite restaurant you like going to which you enjoyed the food there but there's a change of ownership who you get to like but keeps on serving you slurry at what point do you say sorry enough is enough for me until you sort this out,
you keep turning up and they will keep serving you the same slurry as they just want to do it on the cheap hence why you are the problem, you can't blame all this on supporters not tipping up it works both ways



No Snowie it's you who doesn't get it.

I fully understand the frustration, do you think I'm not totally disgusted?

It's the reaction I don't condone. It's your choice but I don't get it.

I've spent a week doing the farewell to the East stand flyer, whilst the club has spent weeks pushing that game with cheap tickets and promotions.

I can't talk for MC or JM but I felt on Sunday that why should I bother finishing it when a few lazy chancers couldn't be bothered. Yet it's Monday, I've finished it and MC and JM are still hard at work. What more can we do, we can only play our part, what others do or don't do is beyond our control in the short term.

I know for a fact you worked your rocks off to sort out the crash barriers that time. For all your frustration I bet you're still proud you did it and have no desire to rip it out. The club is what we love, the players if they are good earn our love and respect, but the they always come second. At the moment they are to often letting us down, but if we persist with our Academy and our community efforts then in a few years we may all think differently, with the obvious exception of the Pimp and his latest best mates.
PreviousNext

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Wakefield Trinity