WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Memberships on sale

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Memberships on sale

Memberships on sale Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:51 am  
Wollo-Wollo-Wollo-Wayoo User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

WTRLC 2012 to 2014 "The wasted years"

Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys" 2013, 2014 & 2015

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's right foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance

2019 - The return of the Prodigal Son.

2020 - There is no Plan B
Re: Memberships on sale Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:53 am  
Dunkirk Spirit User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Has anyone on here applied for a new season ticket? I’ve applied for a platinum upgrade for the commit six. The notice says *unable to upgrade to platinum after 24th December or after the ticket has been purchased.” Commit six buyers don’t receive their tickets until January due to the last ticket payment being made after Christmas.that’s the only Downside of this scheme.
Re: Memberships on sale Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:12 pm  

kyassor wrote:
kyassor Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Due to work I've not had a season ticket for a few years and just paid for the games I could get to on the day. Today I decided to get a season ticket for next season and if I can't get to the games due to work or if Covid is still hanging around at least the club have a little bit of ticket money funding coming their way.
I'm a happy depressive - the glass is half empty but the bar is open.
Re: Memberships on sale Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:45 pm  
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

kyassor wrote:
Due to work I've not had a season ticket for a few years and just paid for the games I could get to on the day. Today I decided to get a season ticket for next season and if I can't get to the games due to work or if Covid is still hanging around at least the club have a little bit of ticket money funding coming their way.

Good for you :BOW:
Re: Memberships on sale Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:42 pm  

wakefieldwall Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Dunkirk Spirit wrote:
Has anyone on here applied for a new season ticket? I’ve applied for a platinum upgrade for the commit six. The notice says *unable to upgrade to platinum after 24th December or after the ticket has been purchased.” Commit six buyers don’t receive their tickets until January due to the last ticket payment being made after Christmas.that’s the only Downside of this scheme.

I usually get my commit six upgraded to Platinum but always do it in the shop. Email the club or give them a call if you can’t find the option you need online, I’m not a big fan of the online ticket website so always go in the shop or phone in. They’re always good in there putting me aside junior swap tickets etc to pick up later.
What would a Cockney know about rugby league?
Re: Memberships on sale Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:31 pm  
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

wakefieldwall wrote:
I usually get my commit six upgraded to Platinum but always do it in the shop. Email the club or give them a call if you can’t find the option you need online, I’m not a big fan of the online ticket website so always go in the shop or phone in. They’re always good in there putting me aside junior swap tickets etc to pick up later.

Sorted, emailed the club, MC replied that someone would call me later, Got the call this afternoon, another £60 into club coffers.
Re: Memberships on sale Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:42 pm  

User avatarhomme vaste wrote:
homme vaste User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

It is good to see that they have re-introduced the young adult membership, I think they probably lost out on some good income over the last couple of years leaving this out (Think we were the only club in the league not to have it). Early Christmas present for me and it will be my lads first year, hopefully we get to see plenty of games :thumb:
Re: Memberships on sale Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:02 pm  
REDWHITEANDBLUE User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Dunkirk Spirit wrote:
Sorted, emailed the club, MC replied that someone would call me later, Got the call this afternoon, another £60 into club coffers.

Which email address did you use as I would like to put the xtra £60 in on my commit 6
[IMG]//i50.tinypic.com/a59ff5.gif[/IMG]
Re: Memberships on sale Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:40 pm  
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

REDWHITEANDBLUE wrote:
Which email address did you use as I would like to put the xtra £60 in on my commit 6

info@wakefieldtrinity.com
Re: Memberships on sale Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:58 pm  

User avatarFIL wrote:
FIL User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

REDWHITEANDBLUE wrote:

Only £60 ???? ....tight bugger :roll: :roll:
M.I.B. ??....nope - M.I.R.W.B !!!

Sent from my steam-powered Sinclair ZX81.
Next