WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Fantastic day

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Fantastic day

Fantastic day Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:27 pm  

Trinityknight Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

....today along with last weekend and yesterday saw the return of junior rugby league.for months now these lads and lasses have been desperate to get back out there and now they are
Things are different only one game every 2 week (hence why it took so longfor all age groups to play) rules are different and only 1 parent allowed causing me to miss my lad but its great all the kids are back out there
Re: Fantastic day Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:44 pm  

Big lads mate Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Trinityknight wrote:
....today along with last weekend and yesterday saw the return of junior rugby league.for months now these lads and lasses have been desperate to get back out there and now they are
Things are different only one game every 2 week (hence why it took so longfor all age groups to play) rules are different and only 1 parent allowed causing me to miss my lad but its great all the kids are back out there

Made it awkward for scouting as well TK with only one parent allowed but great to know that they are out there playing again, when the bad weather kicks in mums and dads will be arguing who’s going to stand at the pitch side :lol:
Re: Fantastic day Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:05 pm  

Trinityknight Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Big lads mate wrote:
Made it awkward for scouting as well TK with only one parent allowed but great to know that they are out there playing again, when the bad weather kicks in mums and dads will be arguing who’s going to stand at the pitch side :lol:

Yeah course its made it hard sure over coming months youll find some more stars though
Re: Fantastic day Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:56 pm  

Big lads mate Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

The games on Trin tv that’s tonight’s telly sorted :D