WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Mindless rugby

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Mindless rugby

Mindless rugby Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:29 pm  

User avatarvastman wrote:
vastman User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:37 pm
Posts: 29310
Location: Poodle Power!
One of the best wingers in the world reduced to a battering ram.

I’m afraid I now agree with Mopsey, Chester doesn’t have a clue.

You could argue that some of the players don’t but Chesters paid to chuffing give them one.

Every ball slow, every run back into traffic, passes to nobody, lots of individual effort in the tackle but zero organisation.

Nothing just nothing that resemble RL.

There simply is no excuse anymore.

Time to go, for Chester
SUPPORT SWAG...
Re: Mindless rugby Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:32 pm  

Trinityknight Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 4:03 am
Posts: 338
I know we havent been nilled again but we have created nothing
Re: Mindless rugby Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:38 pm  

User avatarvastman wrote:
vastman User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:37 pm
Posts: 29310
Location: Poodle Power!
Trinityknight wrote:
I know we havent been nilled again but we have created nothing


One well taken opportunist try and a break by Batchelor and that’s it in 80 minutes.

I don’t care about Saints, they are nowhere near as good as we made them look.

I’m ashamed and embarrassed, no lack of effort but a total lack of Rugby.

Utter crap.
SUPPORT SWAG...
Re: Mindless rugby Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:38 pm  

User avatarhomme vaste wrote:
homme vaste User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:11 pm
Posts: 1676
Location: Tomorrowland
vastman wrote:
One of the best wingers in the world reduced to a battering ram.

I’m afraid I now agree with Mopsey, Chester doesn’t have a clue.

You could argue that some of the players don’t but Chesters paid to chuffing give them one.

Every ball slow, every run back into traffic, passes to nobody, lots of individual effort in the tackle but zero organisation.

Nothing just nothing that resemble RL.

There simply is no excuse anymore.

Time to go, for Chester


I agree Vasty, I have given Chester the benefit of the doubt for a long time but there are only so many excuses that you can make and other aspects that you can look at to place blame on.... We look clueless in every aspect of the game, it is 100% clear to see, we can blame individual performances until the cows come home but the fact is those players looked fantastic a couple of year ago...
Re: Mindless rugby Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:42 pm  

User avatarPopTart wrote:
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:10 am
Posts: 13192
Location: wakefield
homme vaste wrote:
I agree Vasty, I have given Chester the benefit of the doubt for a long time but there are only so many excuses that you can make and other aspects that you can look at to place blame on.... We look clueless in every aspect of the game, it is 100% clear to see, we can blame individual performances until the cows come home but the fact is those players looked fantastic a couple of year ago...


He hasn't coached them to be bad.
Sts were too fast in all areas and we had two fullbacks who want to be half backs playing.
There were some poor performers but we just gave ourselves too much to do.
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Re: Mindless rugby Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:44 pm  

User avatarvastman wrote:
vastman User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 5:37 pm
Posts: 29310
Location: Poodle Power!
PopTart wrote:
He hasn't coached them to be bad.
Sts were too fast in all areas and we had two fullbacks who want to be half backs playing.
There were some poor performers but we just gave ourselves too much to do.


Come on PT, I’ve tried to back the bloke but if he’s not coaching them badly then please tell us all who is?
SUPPORT SWAG...
Re: Mindless rugby Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:44 pm  

User avatarhomme vaste wrote:
homme vaste User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:11 pm
Posts: 1676
Location: Tomorrowland
PopTart wrote:
He hasn't coached them to be bad.
Sts were too fast in all areas and we had two fullbacks who want to be half backs playing.
There were some poor performers but we just gave ourselves too much to do.


PT, the team are clueless. Excuse after excuse!

It`s time for a change.
Re: Mindless rugby Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:45 pm  

User avatarsnowie wrote:
snowie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:24 pm
Posts: 20432
PopTart wrote:
He hasn't coached them to be bad.
Sts were too fast in all areas and we had two fullbacks who want to be half backs playing.
There were some poor performers but we just gave ourselves too much to do.
:lol: we gave our selves too much to do no s**t Sherlock
Re: Mindless rugby Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:48 pm  

User avatarKettykat wrote:
Kettykat User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:07 am
Posts: 599
It hurts me to say this but if Tom has any aspirations to play more representative rugby he needs to move on ASAP
Re: Mindless rugby Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:50 pm  
Wollo-Wollo-Wollo-Wayoo User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 11:01 pm
Posts: 7916
Location: Standing on the heads of Giants
We just coughed up too many errors early on. Walker is just a rag doll out there. Similarities between when Shane McNally had a young Mark Field at the back.
This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

WTRLC 2012 to 2014 "The wasted years"

Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys" 2013, 2014 & 2015

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's right foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance

2019 - The return of the Prodigal Son.

2020 - There is no Plan B
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: burtonsrlfc, Wakefield City and 102 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Wakefield Trinity


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,085,19056078,2854,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!



X