WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Squad for Huddersfield

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Squad for Huddersfield

Squad for Huddersfield Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:02 am  

Teltry wrote:
Teltry Stevo's Armpit

Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:51 pm
Posts: 17
No Fifita again does anyone know what's going on
Re: Squad for Huddersfield Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:22 am  

User avatarWillzay wrote:
Willzay User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:58 pm
Posts: 9924
I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t play for us again.

Anyhow, for the rest of the squad I’d bring in Kyle Wood and Battye for Josh Wood and George King from last week. And Kay for Senior.
Profit over Lives - The Tory way
Re: Squad for Huddersfield Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:38 am  
TheDreadnought User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:17 pm
Posts: 1276
Willzay wrote:
I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t play for us again.

Anyhow, for the rest of the squad I’d bring in Kyle Wood and Battye for Josh Wood and George King from last week. And Kay for Senior.


Why the gripe with Josh Wood?
The Dreadnought - Feared forum wide.

x
Re: Squad for Huddersfield Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:52 am  

User avatarhomme vaste wrote:
homme vaste User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:11 pm
Posts: 1610
Location: Tomorrowland
Josh Wood one of our top performers again for me, baffles me as to why anyone would even contemplate dropping him. There arent many hookers that hit as hard as him and force as many errors.

That said I thought Crowther did a good job at hooker last week as well.
Re: Squad for Huddersfield Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:04 pm  

User avatarhomme vaste wrote:
homme vaste User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:11 pm
Posts: 1610
Location: Tomorrowland
I would like to see Bailey get a run for the rest of the season in the halves, I thought he showed some really good touches with the ball and he obviously has no issues with the physical side of the game as you see with a lot of young halves, although he made a couple of errors I thought he was let down by his running options on a number of occasions.
Re: Squad for Huddersfield Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:05 pm  

User avatarhomme vaste wrote:
homme vaste User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:11 pm
Posts: 1610
Location: Tomorrowland
Willzay wrote:
I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t play for us again.

Anyhow, for the rest of the squad I’d bring in Kyle Wood and Battye for Josh Wood and George King from last week. And Kay for Senior.


With you on George King, quite obvious to see last week that he didn't want to be on the pitch for us, if we can ship him off to KR early I would now that we have brought Battye in.
Re: Squad for Huddersfield Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:18 pm  

User avatarKettykat wrote:
Kettykat User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:07 am
Posts: 565
homme vaste wrote:
With you on George King, quite obvious to see last week that he didn't want to be on the pitch for us, if we can ship him off to KR early I would now that we have brought Battye in.

Read in RL papers that king is on his way to Rovers ASAP to make way for battye
Re: Squad for Huddersfield Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:16 pm  

User avatarFIL wrote:
FIL User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:17 pm
Posts: 2428
Location: Riding the Trinity rollercoaster !!
The two squads are listed here...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/54149136
M.I.B. ??....nope - M.I.R.W.B !!!

Sent from my steam-powered Sinclair ZX81.
Re: Squad for Huddersfield Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:17 pm  
The Devil's Advocate User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:09 pm
Posts: 3742
Location: In the seaside town ...that they forgot to bomb
homme vaste wrote:
Josh Wood one of our top performers again for me, baffles me as to why anyone would even contemplate dropping him. There arent many hookers that hit as hard as him and force as many errors.

That said I thought Crowther did a good job at hooker last week as well.


Against Hull last week he came up with a couple of beauties, I would rotate with K.Wood.
Dominic Cummings & The E.R.G. - The real enemies of the people.
Re: Squad for Huddersfield Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:54 pm  
TheDreadnought User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:17 pm
Posts: 1276
The Devil's Advocate wrote:
Against Hull last week he came up with a couple of beauties, I would rotate with K.Wood.


Reminds me of Tommy Leuluai and Lance Hohaia, smaller lads but can stick a serious shot on.
The Dreadnought - Feared forum wide.

x
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MOPSEY LIVES ON and 56 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Wakefield Trinity


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,071,58056778,2214,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts