WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Danny Kirmond Interview - 3 Blokes & A Rugby League Podcast

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Danny Kirmond Interview - 3 Blokes & A Rugby League Podcast

User avatarPopTart wrote:
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

These guys have started doing a podcast on Rugby League. Its really good.
This one is an interview DK. I have to say its the best interview with him I've heard.

I listened to the podcast on Spotify but they put them on YouTube and Apple too if you prefer them.

This is the link to the Spotify interview: https://open.spotify.com/show/6Pu49Giti ... _ppD2gQtkg
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha

PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

This is the apple one. I don't have this but I guess those on iPhone and ipads would use this

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/3 ... 1523552397
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha

PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Don't know if anyone listened to this but one thing I found interesting was when he was talking about young players he picked Jordi Crowther out as the hardest working guy at the club and said he would be a future captain of the team. Considering the people we have that is quite an accolade.

User avatarBarnsleyGull wrote:
BarnsleyGull User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

PopTart wrote:
Don't know if anyone listened to this but one thing I found interesting was when he was talking about young players he picked Jordi Crowther out as the hardest working guy at the club and said he would be a future captain of the team. Considering the people we have that is quite an accolade.

I know I take the rise out of him, but there will be one poster on here who will be quite rightly proud of that statement from Kirmo.
Dunkirk Spirit User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

BarnsleyGull wrote:
I know I take the rise out of him, but there will be one poster on here who will be quite rightly proud of that statement from Kirmo.

Would that be Abbot or Costello :D

BarnsleyGull User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Dunkirk Spirit wrote:
Would that be Abbot or Costello :D

Er......
Which ones the pretty one? :lol:

PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Guys come on. I'm sure its funny to you but its the same joke every time. Time to leave it alone now.

BarnsleyGull User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

PopTart wrote:
Guys come on. I'm sure its funny to you but its the same joke every time. Time to leave it alone now.

Come on PT, its the first time I've mentioned it.
But wont again to keep you happy. :)

wakeytrin wrote:
wakeytrin Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

A good listen. Enjoyed listening to Kirmo.
Wakefields roller coaster ride continues.

Big lads mate Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

PopTart wrote:

Thank you PT at last :PRAY:
Next