u RLFANS.COM - Something to do if you or a relative is now self isolating. WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Something to do if you or a relative is now self isolating.

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Something to do if you or a relative is now self isolating.

Posted by glee on Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:27 pm
glee Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 35
Rep Position: 280th / 78,043

Quiz Score: 0

For all those people now faced with the prospect of having to self isolate and wondering how to pass the time , can I suggest something to do that is interesting, educational, enjoyable and cheap. It is to start writing a novel based on your own life and times.
This is something that I started doing in 1988 as a hobby. It was inspired by three things: firstly my knowledge and interest in rugby league, its history and its many characters, secondly having a family tree going back to 1777 and the old saying about work that "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller."
Based on my experiences so far I have now written some general guidelines on how to get started and do it.
Contact me at wgeofflee@gmail. Tell me your name, location and club supported and I'll send them to you.

However if you would prefer first to read one of my novels that's fine. I would suggest my latest one which is called "Three Good Years". It has a background of Work, Family Life, Saving The NHS and Rugby League during the 2006, 7 and 8 seasons.
It is available from London League Publications. Visit their web site at http://www.llpshop.co.uk.Click on Books and then Fiction.
[b]Visit //www.geofflee.net for details of my novels 'One Winter', 'One Spring', 'One Summer' 'One Autumn' and 'Two Seasons'. All five feature Rugby League against a humourous Lancashire/Yorkshire background and are inspired by the old saying about work: "They could write a book about this place. It would be a best seller."[/b]