WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - BJB in Jamaica squad.

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity BJB in Jamaica squad.

BJB in Jamaica squad. Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:17 pm  

User avatarPopTart wrote:
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:10 am
Posts: 12840
Location: wakefield
BJB continues his international run with Jamaica.
Playing against England Knights.

He might be playing against Batch too.
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Re: BJB in Jamaica squad. Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:41 pm  

Big lads mate Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:03 pm
Posts: 4848
PopTart wrote:
BJB continues his international run with Jamaica.
Playing against England Knights.

He might be playing against Batch too.

Don’t think Batch will be playing if it’s in the not too distant future
Re: BJB in Jamaica squad. Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:45 pm  

User avatarPopTart wrote:
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:10 am
Posts: 12840
Location: wakefield
Big lads mate wrote:
Don’t think Batch will be playing if it’s in the not too distant future


Oh yes I'd forgotten that. Think they are playing next week.
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Re: BJB in Jamaica squad. Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:24 pm  

User avatarBarnsleyGull wrote:
BarnsleyGull User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:19 am
Posts: 844
Location: Behind the Sticks
PopTart wrote:
Oh yes I'd forgotten that. Think they are playing next week.


Sunday 20th at Headingley.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Big lads mate, coco the fullback, dboy, Dunkirk Spirit, Google Adsense [Bot], lampyboy, Mick Amos 9 WTW, phe13, wrencat1873, WRENNYAL, Yosemite Sam and 151 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Wakefield Trinity


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,057,0551,14478,1614,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts