WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Relegation betting

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Relegation betting

Re: Relegation betting Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:54 pm  

User avatarPopTart wrote:
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:10 am
Posts: 13209
Location: wakefield
Sam, McIlorum and Bird are all playing. That could change the mentality of the team. None of them like losing.
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Re: Relegation betting Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:19 pm  

Sacred Cow wrote:
Sacred Cow Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:07 pm
Posts: 2233
PopTart wrote:
Sam, McIlorum and Bird are all playing. That could change the mentality of the team. None of them like losing.

They all played last week and Wigan put nearly 50 on them.
Re: Relegation betting Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:22 pm  

User avatarPopTart wrote:
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:10 am
Posts: 13209
Location: wakefield
Sacred Cow wrote:
They all played last week and Wigan put nearly 50 on them.


I didn't realise Tomkins played but fair enough.
Shows how good we were when we played Wigan though.
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Re: Relegation betting Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:02 pm  

RickK wrote:
RickK Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:44 am
Posts: 334
Do any players like losing?
Re: Relegation betting Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:16 pm  
Wollo-Wollo-Wollo-Wayoo User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2002 11:01 pm
Posts: 7936
Location: Standing on the heads of Giants
RickK wrote:
Do any players like losing?


Depends who their money is on.
This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

WTRLC 2012 to 2014 "The wasted years"

Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys" 2013, 2014 & 2015

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's right foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance

2019 - The return of the Prodigal Son.

2020 - There is no Plan B
Re: Relegation betting Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:52 pm  

RickK wrote:
RickK Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:44 am
Posts: 334
Gambling, they'll be smoking and drinking next!!!
Re: Relegation betting Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:36 pm  
TheDreadnought Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:17 pm
Posts: 1374
PopTart wrote:
Sam, McIlorum and Bird are all playing. That could change the mentality of the team. None of them like losing.


I mentioned earlier or in another thread it was Gigots last game for the club, completely forgot about Bird. Providing he plays it’ll be his last game of his career.
Am ya papi
Re: Relegation betting Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:44 pm  
Scarlet Pimpernell Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:43 pm
Posts: 2101
I doubt Gigot will play because he was said to him demoralised the team once he knew he was leaving
Re: Relegation betting Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:49 pm  

Sacred Cow wrote:
Sacred Cow Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:07 pm
Posts: 2233
TheDreadnought wrote:
I mentioned earlier or in another thread it was Gigots last game for the club, completely forgot about Bird. Providing he plays it’ll be his last game of his career.

Gigot isn’t in the squad. He wasn’t last week either after their chairman gave him a very public spray.
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BarnsleyGull, bellycouldtackle, bigalf, Billy Butcher, Brightside, Cats13, charlie, cheshirecat57, Dunkirk Spirit, Fishermanscap, got there, homme vaste, KevW60349, Lupsetbull, Manuel, phe13, Teltry, TURFEDOUT, wakefield1990, Wollo-Wollo-Wollo-Wayoo, x43sflyer and 131 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.

Return to Wakefield Trinity


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,086,4641,17478,2924,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
When you register you get access to the live match scores, live match chat and fixtures and you can post in the discussions on the forums.
YOU HAVE RL CHAT OFF
Please Support RLFANS.COM


YOU HAVE RL FIXTURES OFF
RLFANS Recent Posts


Visit the RLFANS.COM SHOP
for more merchandise!



X