u RLFANS.COM - Pauli Pauli WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Pauli Pauli
Re: Pauli Pauli
Post Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:36 pm
Posted by PopTart on Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:36 pm
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 1045
Rep Position: 3rd / 78,082

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:10 am
Posts: 12649
Location: wakefield
homme vaste wrote:
Has he? I thought he was the replacement for Horo?

Would 100% take Tanginoa every day of the week, quite obviously got the ability but also has the heart and work rate PP could only dream off.



Hmmm, now you say that I think you are right. It was Horo.
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Re: Pauli Pauli
Post Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:21 pm
Posted by Slugger McBatt on Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:21 pm
Slugger McBatt User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 190
Rep Position: 147th / 78,082

Quiz Score: 36

Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:09 pm
Posts: 5866
Location: Over there
Kelepi was one hell of a centre last week. He's been a great find.

I wonder also whether he had a bad influence in the camp. Lazy attitude and still getting picked.
WAKEFIELD TRINITY - MORE ANCIENT. MORE LOYAL.
Re: Pauli Pauli
Post Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:38 pm
Posted by Scarlet Pimpernell on Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:38 pm
Scarlet Pimpernell Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 127
Rep Position: 198th / 78,082

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:43 pm
Posts: 1632
I wish him well, we will see if it is the player or the coaching.
Re: Pauli Pauli
Post Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:50 pm
Posted by cocker on Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:50 pm
cocker Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 42
Rep Position: 282nd / 78,082

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:48 pm
Posts: 538
Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
I wish him well, we will see if it is the player or the coaching.


Or his attitude !
Re: Pauli Pauli
Post Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:21 pm
Posted by Scarlet Pimpernell on Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:21 pm
Scarlet Pimpernell Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 127
Rep Position: 198th / 78,082

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:43 pm
Posts: 1632
I think attitude be it bad or good will be proved again if it is the player or the coaching next season
Re: Pauli Pauli
Post Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:41 pm
Posted by Redscat on Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:41 pm
Redscat Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 278
Rep Position: 99th / 78,082

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:10 pm
Posts: 1690
cheshirecat57 wrote:
Oh sorry mate but not everyone does twitter! Personally to me trolling through other clubs twitter accounts would fall into the same category as train spotting and morris dancing :roll:



Wotchit, Cheshire! There's nowt wrong with either of those pastimes!!!!
Re: Pauli Pauli
Post Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:53 pm
Posted by cheshirecat57 on Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:53 pm
cheshirecat57 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 154
Rep Position: 178th / 78,082

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:54 pm
Posts: 1406
Redscat wrote:
[/color][/b]

Wotchit, Cheshire! There's nowt wrong with either of those pastimes!!!!

What ever rocks your boat :lol:
Re: Pauli Pauli
Post Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:15 am
Posted by PopTart on Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:15 am
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 1045
Rep Position: 3rd / 78,082

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:10 am
Posts: 12649
Location: wakefield
Whatever you think of Pauli, you can't fault Salford on their enthusiastic marketing.
Check out their announcement on Twitter

https://twitter.com/SalfordDevils/statu ... 38695?s=19
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Re: Pauli Pauli
Post Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:25 am
Posted by trinfan71 on Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:25 am
trinfan71 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 25
Rep Position: 299th / 78,082

Quiz Score: 316

Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:18 pm
Posts: 1364
Location: Bretton
PopTart wrote:
Whatever you think of Pauli, you can't fault Salford on their enthusiastic marketing.
Check out their announcement on Twitter

https://twitter.com/SalfordDevils/statu ... 38695?s=19


That's a risky post. Not everyone has Twitter and it's apparently "trolling" to read other club's feeds.
Always read the small print
Re: Pauli Pauli
Post Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:32 am
Posted by PopTart on Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:32 am
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 1045
Rep Position: 3rd / 78,082

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:10 am
Posts: 12649
Location: wakefield
trinfan71 wrote:
That's a risky post. Not everyone has Twitter and it's apparently "trolling" to read other club's feeds.


I'm pretty sure they'll be ok with it.
It's not what you've read it's what you've said that would make it trolling.

*I may put that on my signature
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 57 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Wakefield Trinity


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
5,040,19269778,0824,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
TODAY 07:05
NRL
CANBERRA
v
NEWCASTLE
TODAY 09:30
NRL
GOLD COAST
v
WESTS TIGERS
Thu 11th Jun 19:45
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Sun 21st Jun 15:00
SL
LEEDS RHINOS
v
WAKEFIELD
Fri 26th Jun 19:45
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Thu 2nd Jul 19:45
SL
HULL FC
v
WAKEFIELD
Fri 10th Jul 19:45
SL
WARRINGTON
v
WAKEFIELD
Sun 26th Jul 15:00
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
ST.HELENS
Sun 2nd Aug 15:00
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
HULL KR
Fri 7th Aug 19:45
SL
WIGAN WARRIORS
v
WAKEFIELD
Sun 16th Aug 15:00
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
SALFORD
Fri 21st Aug 19:45
SL
WARRINGTON
v
WAKEFIELD
Sun 30th Aug 15:00
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
HULL FC
Sat 5th Sep 18:30
SL
TORONTO
v
WAKEFIELD
Fri 11th Sep 19:45
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
LEEDS RHINOS
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)






33