WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - What more can Warrington do to drag the game down

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity What more can Warrington do to drag the game down

Wildmoggy wrote:
Wildmoggy Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Wollo-Wollo-Wollo-Wayoo wrote:
If I had to pick out one problem currently with Warrington it's their team captain. He is now a liability to the club not just because his play has gone backwards. Cheap shots and mouthing off at refs every verse end is no example for a team leader to show.

I agree about Hill, he's getting as bad as Wilkin almost! I think they are getting frustrated as a team that they have lost far more games now than they probably thought they would, their star man is doubtful for a final, so for all their investment, they may fail to win anything. :roll:

User avatarPopTart wrote:
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

I'm pleased we have not gone down the road of just slagging off all things Warrington but this is being discussed on the VT on a number of threads and has had plenty of posts being moderated as it is an emotive subject and rivals fans are enjoying taking shots. It will just attract the VT trolls here which I'd prefer not to do for all our sakes.
If you want to continue the debate by all means go to the VT but this isn't really a Wakefield forum discussion.
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Previous