Re: Stadium News Update
Post Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:09 pm
Posted by Eastern Wildcat on Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:09 pm
Eastern Wildcat Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 182
Rep Position: 134th / 77,841

Quiz Score: 340

Looking at the questions when completing the questionnaire, it certainly would appear the club want the customer experience to go further than just turning up to games.

Good work by the club.

I quite liked the idea what someone mentioned before about craft beers, shame we dont have Snowie serving up his finest these days. Also, some local food suppliers could be interested in that, and the profile they could get
Re: Stadium News Update
Post Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:32 pm
Posted by snowie on Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:32 pm
snowie User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 696
Rep Position: 16th / 77,841

Quiz Score: 232

Eastern Wildcat wrote:
Looking at the questions when completing the questionnaire, it certainly would appear the club want the customer experience to go further than just turning up to games.

Good work by the club.

I quite liked the idea what someone mentioned before about craft beers, shame we dont have Snowie serving up his finest these days. Also, some local food suppliers could be interested in that, and the profile they could get
yeah and had great fun doing at the time, my problem was I had to re-rack the ale on the day of the match so when it was transported it wouldn't cloud up with the sediment, had it been vented and tapped in advance after having time to settle I wouldn't have had so much of a work load on the day, if the club wants to look into putting real ale back on sale I would be willing to give them advice on how to go about it and can get them the supplier who still brews the same ales, it would need a better set up than a shed :lol:
“The bond between the players is something I’ve never had with any other club. Everyone comes into one and we’re all one group. Whenever we get a new signing, everyone just embraces the culture. It’s what I love about this club and I just can’t wait for the journey ahead.”
the Big Bopper

STAY CALM WE'VE BEEN IN WORSE SITUATIONS
Re: Re: Stadium News Update
Post Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:50 pm
Posted by musson on Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:50 pm
musson Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 191
Rep Position: 129th / 77,841

Quiz Score: 28

Done the questinare
Two mins of a job

Great to see things moving forward on the new stand
Post Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:38 am
Posted by BOJ042 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:38 am
BOJ042 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 226
Rep Position: 109th / 77,841

Quiz Score: 0

RealSteel89 wrote:
I'd really like to see something similar to what Toronto do at either end of there pitch. They have lots of pop up craft brewery and street food stalls. It would be much cheaper to have a flat space at one end (probably where the boxes are currently).
It could be used for pre and after match entertainment such as live music too when the weather is good!
Not sure how financially viable it would be in terms of getting
brewers and vendors turning up all year. But it certainly would be a slightly different experience from most other grounds.

agree with this ! this would get the fans in who lover beer and food - not to mention the local restaurant owners! they might not even like league.

plus and this is something we need -NOBODY else does it .
Post Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:51 am
Posted by Hessle Roader on Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:51 am
Hessle Roader User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 129
Rep Position: 174th / 77,841

Quiz Score: 320

Location: Drypool Bridge - watching out for invaders from the East.
Without wishing to rain on your parade, the first priority is to ensure you are still a Superleague team next year. All of the these plans will count for nothing if you're in the Championship. Obviously I hope you wait until after Sunday before you go on a winning run. Good luck for the rest of the season.
JOHNNY WHITELEY - A TRUE RUGBY LEAGUE LEGEND
Post Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:42 am
Posted by trinity374 on Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:42 am
trinity374 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Reputation Points: 52
Rep Position: 245th / 77,841

Hessle Roader wrote:
Without wishing to rain on your parade, the first priority is to ensure you are still a Superleague team next year. All of the these plans will count for nothing if you're in the Championship. Obviously I hope you wait until after Sunday before you go on a winning run. Good luck for the rest of the season.

I think we're all well aware of our current situation, but we're very experienced at Wakefield in fighting for our very existence!

You can't blame fans for being optomistic in all this talk of a new stand, we've waited donkeys years, been cheated, lied to and deceived in the past, so when genuine progress comes along it's easyto understand some excitement .
Post Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:07 am
Posted by Khlav Kalash on Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:07 am
Khlav Kalash User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 284
Rep Position: 86th / 77,841

Hessle Roader wrote:

The stadium needs upgrading regardless of what competition Trinity are playing in. Granted how viable the club will be in the lower tier is up for debate, but we have a aspirational young football club also needing a home. As the survey illustrates the club want this to he more than just a spectator stand.
1/10
Post Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:28 am
Posted by Prince Buster on Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:28 am
Prince Buster User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 173
Rep Position: 142nd / 77,841

Khlav Kalash wrote:
we have a aspirational young football club also needing a home. As the survey illustrates the club want this to he more than just a spectator stand.

Don't get too too excited just check out who is behind them
Post Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:33 am
Posted by cosmicat on Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:33 am
cosmicat Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 142
Rep Position: 164th / 77,841

Yes rw,some people on the trust are not happy
Post Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:40 am
Posted by JINJER on Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:40 am
JINJER User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 135
Rep Position: 170th / 77,841

Prince Buster wrote:
Don't get too too excited just check out who is behind them

I've tried PB but get names and don't recognise anyone. Who is behind them?
Twitter...@GINGERWILDCAT
PreviousNext