Posted by Egg Banjo on Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:11 am
Egg Banjo User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 76
Rep Position: 232nd / 77,858

Quiz Score: 0

PopTart wrote:
Funny how many have come back for this thread but haven't been posting recently.

Hardly anything been worth posting about recently. The team has been dire for months, the odd win interspersed with lots of losses. No drive, direction or commitment from the players no passion from the coach.

Need wholesale change for new season no matter what happens
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
Re: Championship
Post Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:52 am
Posted by PopTart on Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:52 am
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 953
Rep Position: 4th / 77,858

Egg Banjo wrote:
Hardly anything been worth posting about recently. The team has been dire for months, the odd win interspersed with lots of losses. No drive, direction or commitment from the players no passion from the coach.

Need wholesale change for new season no matter what happens

Actually at first read I thought it was a new thread. Couldn't see the date on my mobile view
You are entitled to post when you like but we are different.
I see the win at Hull KR and better performances worth commenting on rather than waiting till something goes against us.

I wasn't meaning to pick you out. There are lots who focus on the negative on here. That was the point I was making.
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Re: Championship
Post Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:07 pm
Posted by Adam_Harrison9 on Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:07 pm
Adam_Harrison9 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 82
Rep Position: 226th / 77,858

PopTart wrote:
Actually at first read I thought it was a new thread. Couldn't see the date on my mobile view
You are entitled to post when you like but we are different.
I see the win at Hull KR and better performances worth commenting on rather than waiting till something goes against us.

I wasn't meaning to pick you out. There are lots who focus on the negative on here. That was the point I was making.

There's a lot who live in reality. Some people saw this as long as ago as Widnes at home in the cup. Because that is how long we have been useless.Performances have imroved recently in effort but not in quality.
Previous