Posted by PopTart on Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:08 pm
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 838
Rep Position: 7th / 77,793

Quiz Score: 0

Fishermanscap wrote:
The best team always wine, we were marginally the better team in two games, no need to re-write history to prove your point. If Hudds win tonight they will prove you right as regards current form, enjoy.

I hope you mean tomorrow otherwise I'm late.
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Re: Team for shudder s
Post Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:08 pm
Posted by bellycouldtackle on Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:08 pm
bellycouldtackle Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 111
Rep Position: 185th / 77,793

Comment is about attitude, our attitude from day one should be we are in a relegation battle, the target for safety is 20 points. That is what the mentality of coaching staff and players should be. Until you get to 20 points then we are in a relegation battle. All the talk this season has been about, best squad ever, top 5, dream team players, Wembley etc etc and that attitude doesn't work at Wakey, we thrive on scrap yard dog, everybody hates us, playing out of a dump, lets show em mentality, the moment the players forget we are in a relegation battle we get what we have seen this season. Once we take our eyes of the relegation battle the wheels always fall of our bus. Now if we get to 20 points after 15 or 16 games then hey I leave the door open for all you positive people, fill your boots even talk about Old Trafford, but until we get to 20 points we scrap for every inch.
Post Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:52 pm
Posted by Fishermanscap on Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:52 pm
Fishermanscap Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 174
Rep Position: 134th / 77,793

PopTart wrote:
I hope you mean tomorrow otherwise I'm late.

:lol: :lol: Apologies
Post Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:54 pm
Posted by SpainesRoadFartown on Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:54 pm
SpainesRoadFartown Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Reputation Points: 84
Rep Position: 209th / 77,793

bellycouldtackle wrote:
Think some of above posters have been watching different teams this year. Huddersfield are a good side with a brilliantly well organised defense that we never looked like breaking down last time they visited BV. Fafitas two individual efforts were the difference and it was fair to say that the best side lost. Our defense has been dreadful and our game plan and tactics have been pathetic. I would suggest that Hudds are better organised, are in better form and should be favorites. Sky Bet have them at +6 and I would suggest that non Trinity fans would look at that and think easy money. I wont be having a bet as I am hoping that the coaching staff having at last confirmed that we are in a relegation battle have instructed the team to get back to basics, to play simple mistake free rugby.

You what? just spat me bovril out reading that, obviously you've not actually seen our defence then judging by that statement :lol: :lol:
Post Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:11 pm
Posted by Oddshapeball on Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:11 pm
Oddshapeball Stevo's Armpit

Reputation Points: 21
Rep Position: 272nd / 77,793

Triin should have no probs tomorrow cause in wait express cc says he has his fingers crossed. Ok then :D
Post Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:35 pm
Posted by Fishermanscap on Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:35 pm
Fishermanscap Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 174
Rep Position: 134th / 77,793

SpainesRoadFartown wrote:
You what? just spat me bovril out reading that, obviously you've not actually seen our defence then judging by that statement :lol: :lol:

He hasn’t he only ever posts positives about the opposition and negatives about Trinity.

The only difference between the two teams this season is that for a very brief spell Trinity did look the business. Now neither team look up to much.

Tomorrow is now very much a battle of the basement clubs.
Post Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:16 pm
Posted by Upanunder on Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:16 pm
Upanunder User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 205
Rep Position: 115th / 77,793

We looked good till the injury count got ridiculous.
We've had a few good halves since, non of em in the same game.
Ok, we're getting a few back on a drip feed but you can't just sweep away the disruption injuries are causing/have caused.
Guy's returning from lengthy lay offs are just not gonna be peaking so the idea the team sheet suggests an upturn in results is a bit optimistic.
Nothing wrong with being positive, but if it doesn't work out don't come back here spitting dummies as if the players broke in to your house and 5h1t on the living room carpet.
I'm hoping for few mistakes, 2 good haves of sets and ends of sets and no injuries, the score is what it is, if Shudds play well enough to win against that....fair do's.
Post Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:49 pm
Posted by Trinityknight on Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:49 pm
Trinityknight Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Reputation Points: 51
Rep Position: 242nd / 77,793

How ever anyone looks at it tomorrow is now a more must win game with rovers winning
Post Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:51 pm
Posted by Wollo-Wollo-Wollo-Wayoo on Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:51 pm
Wollo-Wollo-Wollo-Wayoo User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 378
Rep Position: 47th / 77,793

Trinityknight wrote:
How ever anyone looks at it tomorrow is now a more must win game with rovers winning

Couldn't we have traded Randell for Parcell?
This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

WTRLC 2012 to 2014 "The wasted years"

Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys" 2013, 2014 & 2015

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's right foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance

2019 - The return of the Prodigal Son.
Post Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:56 am
Posted by upthecats on Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:56 am
upthecats User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 23
Rep Position: 270th / 77,793

Wollo-Wollo-Wollo-Wayoo wrote:
Shudds 13/8 for a straight win looks like a nice way to soften the blow. Would prefer to lose the money though.

That’s a poor choice of bet IMO...if the match ended in a draw after 80 minutes (which is a possibility having had two close games already) then if Hudds went on to win in golden point we’ve lost the match and you’ve done your dough...would be a disaster of a night...

The safe betting option, to potentially soften the blow of a defeat would be Hudds +4-6 at around evs...the other bonus to that is you could end up with a double whammy...close win for us means you’re celebrating the win and collecting money too!

Also, in response to an earlier point about Skybet giving Hudds 6 start, I see that as a huge positive for us because their traders are the best at calling rugby league by a country mile! Don’t forget they are not fans who are swayed one way or the other, they are doing it as their job and are looking at it as a neutral...of course they don’t always get it right and we are as unpredictable as anyone but Skybet are very good and the fact they are the shortest on us to win outright in 80 minutes bodes well in my eyes!
PreviousNext