Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Team for shudder s

Re: Team for shudder s
Post Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:43 pm
Posted by Widnes Al on Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:43 pm
Widnes Al Stevo's Armpit

Reputation Points: 29
Rep Position: 261st / 77,792

Quiz Score: 0

Could be a top game this. Its a pity it's not the SKY game instead of Wire v Saints as according to the Wire board neither team are bothered about winning that one!
Post Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:53 pm
Posted by Wildmoggy on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:53 pm
Wildmoggy Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 70
Rep Position: 220th / 77,792

Fishermanscap wrote:
Well we always claim to be a dry weather team so lets see it lads. Pitch should be spot on tomorrow night if todays weather persists as will the conditions.

What exactly was wrong with the conditions at Salford & Warrington? They were perfect, not too hot, not windy, firm underfoot. In fact apart from HKR & the Leeds game, the conditions in most games have been totally acceptable for an attacking fast team...... :?
Post Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:14 pm
Posted by alegend on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:14 pm
alegend Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Reputation Points: 38
Rep Position: 252nd / 77,792

Nothing wrong with the conditions just a lot of players back compared to Salford played ok last week
Post Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:35 pm
Posted by bellycouldtackle on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:35 pm
bellycouldtackle Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 111
Rep Position: 182nd / 77,792

Think some of above posters have been watching different teams this year. Huddersfield are a good side with a brilliantly well organised defense that we never looked like breaking down last time they visited BV. Fafitas two individual efforts were the difference and it was fair to say that the best side lost. Our defense has been dreadful and our game plan and tactics have been pathetic. I would suggest that Hudds are better organised, are in better form and should be favorites. Sky Bet have them at +6 and I would suggest that non Trinity fans would look at that and think easy money. I wont be having a bet as I am hoping that the coaching staff having at last confirmed that we are in a relegation battle have instructed the team to get back to basics, to play simple mistake free rugby.
Post Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:50 pm
Posted by homme vaste on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:50 pm
homme vaste User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 396
Rep Position: 44th / 77,792

Quiz Score: 184

bellycouldtackle wrote:
Think some of above posters have been watching different teams this year. Huddersfield are a good side with a brilliantly well organised defense that we never looked like breaking down last time they visited BV. Fafitas two individual efforts were the difference and it was fair to say that the best side lost. Our defense has been dreadful and our game plan and tactics have been pathetic. I would suggest that Hudds are better organised, are in better form and should be favorites. Sky Bet have them at +6 and I would suggest that non Trinity fans would look at that and think easy money. I wont be having a bet as I am hoping that the coaching staff having at last confirmed that we are in a relegation battle have instructed the team to get back to basics, to play simple mistake free rugby.

The best side certainly didn't lose when we played them at there place, the first half defensive performance was probably the poorest I have ever seen from any side, including the amateur games I have seen throughout the years, and that really is not an exaggeration! Granted in true Wakefield style, we let them back into the game in the second half although they did seem to start playing then.

Your talking about Hudds like they are far superior when in actual fact they have been just as poor as us in recent months, If we do not come away with 2 points I will be disappointed, especially looking at the fixture list going into the last 9 games, if we cant talk about beating Hudds then we really are in threat of relegation.
Post Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:54 pm
Posted by Fishermanscap on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:54 pm
Fishermanscap Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 172
Rep Position: 132nd / 77,792

bellycouldtackle wrote:

The best team always wine, we were marginally the better team in two games, no need to re-write history to prove your point. If Hudds win tonight they will prove you right as regards current form, enjoy.
Post Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:57 pm
Posted by Wollo-Wollo-Wollo-Wayoo on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:57 pm
Wollo-Wollo-Wollo-Wayoo User avatar
Silver RLFANS Member
Silver RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 377
Rep Position: 49th / 77,792

Shudds 13/8 for a straight win looks like a nice way to soften the blow. Would prefer to lose the money though.
This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

WTRLC 2012 to 2014 "The wasted years"

Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys" 2013, 2014 & 2015

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's right foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance

2019 - The return of the Prodigal Son.
Post Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:59 pm
Posted by bellycouldtackle on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:59 pm
bellycouldtackle Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 111
Rep Position: 182nd / 77,792

We are in a threat of relegation, right from day 1. Yes be disappointing if we dont get the two points, but i just cannot see where previous posters get all this confidence from, it will be a tough tough game, it seems that many think its already won. We are shipping in 30 + points every week, do you think that will suddenly change plus have we looked like scoring 20 points in a match ?
Post Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:59 pm
Posted by Fishermanscap on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:59 pm
Cheeky half-back

Wildmoggy wrote:
What exactly was wrong with the conditions at Salford & Warrington? They were perfect, not too hot, not windy, firm underfoot. In fact apart from HKR & the Leeds game, the conditions in most games have been totally acceptable for an attacking fast team...... :?

That was the point I was trying to make, we haven't shown anything even on good surfaces. Now we are playing at home on arguably the first genuine summer home game. Some on here suggest players like Miller only play when it warms up. I honestly hope they are right, I'm not so sure though.
Post Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:01 pm
Posted by Fishermanscap on Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:01 pm
Cheeky half-back

bellycouldtackle wrote:
We are in a threat of relegation, right from day 1. Yes be disappointing if we dont get the two points, but i just cannot see where previous posters get all this confidence from, it will be a tough tough game, it seems that many think its already won. We are shipping in 30 + points every week, do you think that will suddenly change plus have we looked like scoring 20 points in a match ?

I can't see where they get it from either, but then I can't see were you get your totally OTT negativity from. Every team is at risk of relegation on day one, don't get that comment at all.
PreviousNext