WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Rebound due from Warrington.

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Rebound due from Warrington.

Rebound due from Warrington.
Post Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:49 am
Posted by TrinTrin on Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:49 am
TrinTrin Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 149
Rep Position: 121st / 77,699

Quiz Score: 0

Hate to point this out but next Friday @ Warrington their coach & player's will be out for maximum response from losing to HKR ! As we all know we are very fragile now so their could well be a very high score against us !
I did not go to Salford but I was feeling for our supporters to spend money & time & witness such a poor showing by the forwards. For CC to comment as he did about the forwards being so poor & basically not engaging, very sad & we are now in the relegation battle now, his words to the players, not mine. Then to read a post on Facebook about Pauli refusing to take the ball in & signalling that then to leave a young lad to take the ball up-in & then for the young lad to get smashed in a heavy tackle what does that demonstrate ? No wonder our supporter shouted lazy b*****d, I don't use swear words but omg, has Pauli what ever his beef is no shame of protection feelings.
What an utter poor attitude, I have never seen such as Anikin or even injured forwards do that, even if playing poor. Well my friends i will still go to see the Trin but back to the old days now !
I personally would not risk Fifita @ Warrington as he tries so hard & usually a further injury follows after being out a while + they hunt the tackles & tackle so hard. I would rather wait & have a good dig @ home against shudders -
A match we should target to win !
I still say up Trin ! But it's getting tougher.
Re: Rebound due from Warrington.
Post Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:59 pm
Posted by Wildmoggy on Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:59 pm
Wildmoggy Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 41
Rep Position: 222nd / 77,699

TrinTrin wrote:
Hate to point this out but next Friday @ Warrington their coach & player's will be out for maximum response from losing to HKR ! As we all know we are very fragile now so their could well be a very high score against us !
I did not go to Salford but I was feeling for our supporters to spend money & time & witness such a poor showing by the forwards. For CC to comment as he did about the forwards being so poor & basically not engaging, very sad & we are now in the relegation battle now, his words to the players, not mine. Then to read a post on Facebook about Pauli refusing to take the ball in & signalling that then to leave a young lad to take the ball up-in & then for the young lad to get smashed in a heavy tackle what does that demonstrate ? No wonder our supporter shouted lazy b*****d, I don't use swear words but omg, has Pauli what ever his beef is no shame of protection feelings.
What an utter poor attitude, I have never seen such as Anikin or even injured forwards do that, even if playing poor. Well my friends i will still go to see the Trin but back to the old days now !
I personally would not risk Fifita @ Warrington as he tries so hard & usually a further injury follows after being out a while + they hunt the tackles & tackle so hard. I would rather wait & have a good dig @ home against shudders -
A match we should target to win !
I still say up Trin ! But it's getting tougher.

It's like the whole team are waiting for the guy next to them to actually do something constructive and positive. A lot of them are ducking responsibility, and are basically going through the motions. Pauli wasn't alone, but his general demeanour is very poor. I thought last season he had turned things around after his pathetic efforts in that Leeds game when he was a disgrace, but it seems he has reverted back to type. I really don't know how Chester & co. can turn things around, I sincerely hope the players have had a long hard look at themselves, and have some 'pride' in their own performances, I know pride is a dirty word for some, but they ain't showing any for me right now! It's about time we bounced back from a poor performance isn't it?? :shock:
Post Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:33 pm
Posted by Kirmudgeonly on Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:33 pm
Kirmudgeonly Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 33
Rep Position: 230th / 77,699

Wildmoggy wrote:
It's like the whole team are waiting for the guy next to them to actually do something constructive and positive. A lot of them are ducking responsibility, and are basically going through the motions. Pauli wasn't alone, but his general demeanour is very poor. I thought last season he had turned things around after his pathetic efforts in that Leeds game when he was a disgrace, but it seems he has reverted back to type. I really don't know how Chester & co. can turn things around, I sincerely hope the players have had a long hard look at themselves, and have some 'pride' in their own performances, I know pride is a dirty word for some, but they ain't showing any for me right now! It's about time we bounced back from a poor performance isn't it?? :shock:
Pauli taking money under false pretences ! Pretending he’s a rugby player ! Feel sorry for kirmond a year too many , Randal .... baldwinson the scarlet pimpernel , huby really unlucky but time to go , England same , we have been unlucky but sadly going to be a lower finish than last year
Post Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:54 pm
Posted by TrinTrin on Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:54 pm
TrinTrin Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 149
Rep Position: 121st / 77,699

Two honest replies, exactly how I feel + I don't like being negative on players but performance facts are facts & it's the club + supporters that have to endure things& all the " we knew & told you so about wakey " but we have to face it & move on, up the Trin !