WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Team for Salford

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Team for Salford

Re: Team for Salford
Post Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:42 pm
Posted by Fishermanscap on Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:42 pm
Fishermanscap Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 299
Rep Position: 80th / 77,882

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:54 pm
Posts: 1299
TheDreadnought wrote:
Gu on vasty lad


I don’t think you need to be Vastman or anyone else to draw that conclusion do you?
Re: Team for Salford
Post Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:34 pm
Posted by PopTart on Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:34 pm
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 975
Rep Position: 3rd / 77,882

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:10 am
Posts: 12232
Location: wakefield
TheDreadnought wrote:
As smart as you think you are, you’re wrong. You can presume I meant what you want but what I implied was he’s played for academy in the past and that’s true as it’s where I’ve watched him.

And don’t quote me on what I said about Aydin son because I said nothing close to “ripped it up at loose at eastmoor”...

Titus is a prop says who? You’ve been using Wikipedia aswell haven’t you. Just because someone is labelled as one thing it doesn’t mean things can’t change. You see it all the time in RL, especially early on.

Oh and on your point about the SL show and my mum letting me watch it, my mum died on October 7th 2018 so id be truly surprised if that were true.


Just stop now Dread. No one agrees with you. You are welcome to the opinion. . Let's just leave it at that.
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Re: Team for Salford
Post Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:24 pm
Posted by BOJ042 on Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:24 pm
BOJ042 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 227
Rep Position: 108th / 77,882

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:24 am
Posts: 881
wrencat1873 wrote:
I'd be more than happy with that but, will Fifita be fit ?

fifta and fit should not be used in same sentence
Re: Team for Salford
Post Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:09 pm
Posted by Trinity1315 on Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:09 pm
Trinity1315 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 139
Rep Position: 167th / 77,882

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:36 pm
Posts: 1122
BOJ042 wrote:
fifta and fit should not be used in same sentence


How about 'Fifita and matchwinner' in same sentence BOJO? :D
Re: Team for Salford
Post Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:17 am
Posted by TheDreadnought on Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:17 am
TheDreadnought User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 391
Rep Position: 54th / 77,882

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:17 pm
Posts: 765
Trinity1315 wrote:
How about 'Fifita and matchwinner' in same sentence BOJO? :D


He’s more negative than I am lol
“Yeah, I’ve been about a bit”
Re: Team for Salford
Post Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:47 am
Posted by trinfan71 on Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:47 am
trinfan71 User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 24
Rep Position: 275th / 77,882

Quiz Score: 316

Joined: Thu Jun 23, 2005 1:18 pm
Posts: 1364
Location: Bretton
BOJ042 wrote:
fifta and fit should not be used in same sentence


Unlike in your case, where there are many words that could used in the same sentence as your name. Unfortunately they would all be met with a ban.
Always read the small print
Re: Team for Salford
Post Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:35 am
Posted by homme vaste on Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:35 am
homme vaste User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 444
Rep Position: 44th / 77,882

Quiz Score: 184

Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:11 pm
Posts: 1465
Location: Tomorrowland
BOJ042 wrote:
fifta and fit should not be used in same sentence


Why is that? Because he doesn't look fit? Just shows your arrogance. With the minuted he plays and effectiveness whilst on the field there is a case there to say he is one of the fitter props in the league and in general he very rarely picks up injuries, when he does he seems to bounce back quickly. I have no idea where people get this fitness thing from.
Re: Team for Salford
Post Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:39 am
Posted by wrencat1873 on Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:39 am
wrencat1873 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 1126
Rep Position: 2nd / 77,882

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 12412
BOJ042 wrote:
fifta and fit should not be used in same sentence


He looked pretty fit, scorching up the left wing to set up a try for Jowitt ? a few weeks ago.
The guy was like lightening but more powerful :SUBMISSION:
Re: Team for Salford
Post Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:43 am
Posted by bren2k on Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:43 am
bren2k User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 627
Rep Position: 19th / 77,882

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:32 pm
Posts: 15244
Location: Ossett
BOJ042 wrote:
fifta and fit should not be used in same sentence


There are very few people who could find a way to criticise Fifita; easily our best and most consistent player this season, who has probably won us 2-3 games with individual brilliance.

You're either deliberately trolling, or an actual idiot.
Re: Team for Salford
Post Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:47 am
Posted by Sacred Cow on Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:47 am
Sacred Cow Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 226
Rep Position: 109th / 77,882

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:07 pm
Posts: 2032
bren2k wrote:
You're either deliberately trolling, or an actual idiot.

I disagree slightly there. I’d say he’s both.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bellycouldtackle, charlie63wildcat, coco the fullback, cosmicat, eastardsley, Google Adsense [Bot], homme vaste, huddiepuddies, imwakefieldtillidie, JINJER, KevW60349, kingsway cat, phe13, ricardo07, RickK, Sandal Cat, Shifty Cat, The Devil's Advocate, trin77, Trinity 61, wakeytrin, Willzay and 155 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Wakefield Trinity


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,977,3681,94177,8824,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Fri 31st Jan 19:45
SL
HULL KR
v
WAKEFIELD
Sun 9th Feb 15:00
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
CATALAN DRAGONS
Sun 16th Feb 15:00
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
WARRINGTON
Fri 21st Feb 19:45
SL
CASTLEFORD
v
WAKEFIELD
Sun 1st Mar 15:00
SL
SALFORD
v
WAKEFIELD
Fri 6th Mar 19:45
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
HULL FC
Fri 13th Mar 19:45
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Sun 22nd Mar 18:00
SL
TORONTO
v
WAKEFIELD
Fri 27th Mar 19:45
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Thu 9th Apr 19:45
SL
LEEDS RHINOS
v
WAKEFIELD
Fri 17th Apr 19:45
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
CASTLEFORD
Fri 24th Apr 19:45
SL
ST.HELENS
v
WAKEFIELD
Sat 2nd May 17:00
SL
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
WAKEFIELD
Sun 17th May 15:00
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
TORONTO
Sun 24th May 17:00
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
HULL KR
Fri 29th May 19:45
SL
HUDDERSFIELD
v
WAKEFIELD
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





33