WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Team for Salford

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Team for Salford

Re: Team for Salford
Post Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:56 pm
Posted by TheDreadnought on Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:56 pm
TheDreadnought User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 385
Rep Position: 58th / 77,858

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:17 pm
Posts: 742
Hampshire - Max Jowitt
Hirst- Yusuf Aydin
Randell - Ben Reynolds
Crowther -Titus Gwaze

Due to injuries I'd be left with no option other than to leave the next three in

England
Kirmond
Pauli
“Yeah, I’ve been about a bit”
Re: Team for Salford
Post Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:05 pm
Posted by little wayne69 on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:05 pm
little wayne69 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 493
Rep Position: 40th / 77,858

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:45 pm
Posts: 1127
TheDreadnought wrote:
IMO based on current form Hampshire, England, Randell, Hirst, Kirmond, Crowther and Pauli aren't up to scratch.

What do you mean replace? From other clubs or do you mean our own players.

Hampshire not up to scratch! you remind me of trinity18 what used to post on here, he used to say controversial things as well :roll:
Re: Team for Salford
Post Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:06 pm
Posted by TheDreadnought on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:06 pm
TheDreadnought User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 385
Rep Position: 58th / 77,858

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:17 pm
Posts: 742
little wayne69 wrote:
Hampshire not up to scratch! you remind me of trinity18 what used to post on here, he used to say controversial things as well :roll:


Trinity18 is me lad, not that I say things to be controversial. It's purely my opinion.
“Yeah, I’ve been about a bit”
Re: Team for Salford
Post Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:10 pm
Posted by little wayne69 on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:10 pm
little wayne69 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 493
Rep Position: 40th / 77,858

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:45 pm
Posts: 1127
TheDreadnought wrote:
Trinity18 is me lad, not that I say things to be controversial. It's purely my opinion.

Well I'd never have guessed that lad :lol:

Nothing else to say really if in your opinion Hampshire's not up to it.
Re: Team for Salford
Post Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:26 pm
Posted by homme vaste on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:26 pm
homme vaste User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 438
Rep Position: 45th / 77,858

Quiz Score: 184

Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:11 pm
Posts: 1411
Location: Tomorrowland
TheDreadnought wrote:
Hampshire - Max Jowitt
Hirst- Yusuf Aydin
Randell - Ben Reynolds
Crowther -Titus Gwaze

Due to injuries I'd be left with no option other than to leave the next three in

England
Kirmond
Pauli


Max has a fractured hand.
Re: Team for Salford
Post Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:31 pm
Posted by TheDreadnought on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:31 pm
TheDreadnought User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 385
Rep Position: 58th / 77,858

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:17 pm
Posts: 742
homme vaste wrote:
Max has a fractured hand.


Ok well I'd give Hooley a run out.
“Yeah, I’ve been about a bit”
Re: Team for Salford
Post Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:24 pm
Posted by wrencat1873 on Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:24 pm
wrencat1873 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 1117
Rep Position: 2nd / 77,858

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 12175
TheDreadnought wrote:
Hampshire - Max Jowitt
Hirst- Yusuf Aydin
Randell - Ben Reynolds
Crowther -Titus Gwaze

Due to injuries I'd be left with no option other than to leave the next three in

England
Kirmond
Pauli


I'm glad you're not the coach.
I'm not wanting to knock the kid but, do you really think that Gwaze would get through the same work load as Crowther and you would put Reynolds in instead of Randall ??
Who's playing 6,7,9and 13 in your side and who will be making all the tackles :CRAZY:
Re: Team for Salford
Post Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:10 pm
Posted by TheDreadnought on Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:10 pm
TheDreadnought User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 385
Rep Position: 58th / 77,858

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:17 pm
Posts: 742
wrencat1873 wrote:
I'm glad you're not the coach.
I'm not wanting to knock the kid but, do you really think that Gwaze would get through the same work load as Crowther and you would put Reynolds in instead of Randall ??
Who's playing 6,7,9and 13 in your side and who will be making all the tackles :CRAZY:


Right back about you Wrencat.

I don’t think Crowthers work rate is higher than anyone else’s and besides, go down and watch an academy game as there’s a lot to Gwaze that you won’t know after simply googling him.

Reynolds is well known for his versatility after playing fullback, stand off, scrum half, hooker and even filling in at loose during his days at Leigh. Wood, Miller, Brough and Reynolds would do just fine and prove that going forward.
“Yeah, I’ve been about a bit”
Re: Team for Salford
Post Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:17 pm
Posted by TheDreadnought on Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:17 pm
TheDreadnought User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 385
Rep Position: 58th / 77,858

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:17 pm
Posts: 742
TheDreadnought wrote:
Right back about you Wrencat.

I don’t think Crowthers work rate is higher than anyone else’s and besides, go down and watch an academy game as there’s a lot to Gwaze that you won’t know after simply googling him.

Reynolds is well known for his versatility after playing fullback, stand off, scrum half, hooker and even filling in at loose during his days at Leigh. Wood, Miller, Brough and Reynolds would do just fine and prove that going forward.


However I will admit that would leave us lacking in defence but it’s going forward we’re struggling with
“Yeah, I’ve been about a bit”
Re: Team for Salford
Post Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:22 pm
Posted by wakefield1990 on Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:22 pm
wakefield1990 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Reputation Points: 100
Rep Position: 207th / 77,858

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 8:00 pm
Posts: 226
I don’t have a good feeling about this one, we’ve a terrible record at Salford over the last few years.

Based on Chester’s post match interview it doesn’t sound like Ashurst or Batchelor will play, why would we recall Pauli literally days after the second month agreement? I also have my doubts about big Dave and Tupou isn’t ready.

Not even going to type out the list of injuries there’s just too many.

Not that I’m making an excuse I still feel like we have enough bodies to get a result.

Critical stage of the season if we are serious about mounting a top 5 challenge
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: eastardsley, huddiepuddies, Trinityknight, upthecats, wotsupcas and 121 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Wakefield Trinity


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,968,7741,05277,8584,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





33