WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Team for Salford

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Team for Salford

Re: Team for Salford
Post Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:35 pm
Posted by PopTart on Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:35 pm
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 707
Rep Position: 8th / 77,694

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:10 am
Posts: 11699
Location: wakefield
TheDreadnought wrote:
God help us if thats our team


So who exactly are you saying isn't up to scratch in that team?
And who are you replacing them with?
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Re: Team for Salford
Post Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:44 pm
Posted by TheDreadnought on Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:44 pm
TheDreadnought User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 320
Rep Position: 48th / 77,694

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:17 pm
Posts: 594
PopTart wrote:
So who exactly are you saying isn't up to scratch in that team?
And who are you replacing them with?


IMO based on current form Hampshire, England, Randell, Hirst, Kirmond, Crowther and Pauli aren't up to scratch.

What do you mean replace? From other clubs or do you mean our own players.
“Yeah, I’ve been about a bit”
Re: Team for Salford
Post Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:04 pm
Posted by PopTart on Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:04 pm
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 707
Rep Position: 8th / 77,694

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:10 am
Posts: 11699
Location: wakefield
TheDreadnought wrote:
IMO based on current form Hampshire, England, Randell, Hirst, Kirmond, Crowther and Pauli aren't up to scratch.

What do you mean replace? From other clubs or do you mean our own players.


For the Salford game.....
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Re: Team for Salford
Post Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:15 pm
Posted by wrencat1873 on Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:15 pm
wrencat1873 User avatar
Gold RLFANS Member
Gold RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 886
Rep Position: 3rd / 77,694

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:28 pm
Posts: 11591
TheDreadnought wrote:
IMO based on current form Hampshire, England, Randell, Hirst, Kirmond, Crowther and Pauli aren't up to scratch.

What do you mean replace? From other clubs or do you mean our own players.


If none of the players that you mention aren't up to scratch, should we concede now ?

No doubt this will be a tough game.
We are in a hole, no doubt about it and with Fifita still likely to be missing our pack will be under pressure.
Let's hope that Pauli comes back leaner, fitter and wanting to lead the pack as we are seriously lacking some grunt in the forwards.
Hopefully he will have spotted some weaknesses in the Salford defence as well :?

Cant see us winning this one, especially over there 28 - 16 to Salford but hope i'm wrong :DEPRESSED:
Re: Team for Salford
Post Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:29 pm
Posted by TheDreadnought on Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:29 pm
TheDreadnought User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 320
Rep Position: 48th / 77,694

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:17 pm
Posts: 594
PopTart wrote:
For the Salford game.....


I'm presuming you mean from any club then?

Hampshire - I'd swap forNSW Fullback James Tadesco

England - Luke Thompson from Sains

Randell - Nathan Peats from the Titans

Hirst - Sitaleki Akauola from Warrington

Kirmond - Ben Murdoch Masila from Warrington

Crowther - Boyd Cordner from the Roosters

Pauli - Jake Trbojevic from Manly
“Yeah, I’ve been about a bit”
Re: Team for Salford
Post Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:30 pm
Posted by TheDreadnought on Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:30 pm
TheDreadnought User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 320
Rep Position: 48th / 77,694

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:17 pm
Posts: 594
wrencat1873 wrote:
If none of the players that you mention aren't up to scratch, should we concede now ?

No doubt this will be a tough game.
We are in a hole, no doubt about it and with Fifita still likely to be missing our pack will be under pressure.
Let's hope that Pauli comes back leaner, fitter and wanting to lead the pack as we are seriously lacking some grunt in the forwards.
Hopefully he will have spotted some weaknesses in the Salford defence as well :?

Cant see us winning this one, especially over there 28 - 16 to Salford but hope i'm wrong :DEPRESSED:


Obviously not, we should still try and please note I also wrote "on current form", Form can change day to day, we could see the NRL Pauli back as of the weekend. You never know!
“Yeah, I’ve been about a bit”
Re: Team for Salford
Post Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:40 pm
Posted by homme vaste on Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:40 pm
homme vaste User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 372
Rep Position: 36th / 77,694

Quiz Score: 184

Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:11 pm
Posts: 1257
Location: Tomorrowland
TheDreadnought wrote:
I'm presuming you mean from any club then?

Hampshire - I'd swap forNSW Fullback James Tadesco

England - Luke Thompson from Sains

Randell - Nathan Peats from the Titans

Hirst - Sitaleki Akauola from Warrington

Kirmond - Ben Murdoch Masila from Warrington

Crowther - Boyd Cordner from the Roosters

Pauli - Jake Trbojevic from Manly


Lol. I think it was quite obvious what PT meant.

If we were to not play players based on a drop in form then we would probably be able to field around 4/5 players.
Re: Team for Salford
Post Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:44 pm
Posted by TheDreadnought on Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:44 pm
TheDreadnought User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 320
Rep Position: 48th / 77,694

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:17 pm
Posts: 594
homme vaste wrote:
Lol. I think it was quite obvious what PT meant.

If we were to not play players based on a drop in form then we would probably be able to field around 4/5 players.


I thought he meant from our squad but wasn't too sure so went with my gut instinct.
“Yeah, I’ve been about a bit”
Re: Team for Salford
Post Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:45 pm
Posted by homme vaste on Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:45 pm
homme vaste User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 372
Rep Position: 36th / 77,694

Quiz Score: 184

Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:11 pm
Posts: 1257
Location: Tomorrowland
TheDreadnought wrote:
I thought he meant from our squad but wasn't too sure so went with my gut instinct.


You knew what he meant.
Re: Team for Salford
Post Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:49 pm
Posted by Fishermanscap on Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:49 pm
Fishermanscap Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 79
Rep Position: 188th / 77,694

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:54 pm
Posts: 643
TheDreadnought wrote:
I thought he meant from our squad but wasn't too sure so went with my gut instinct.


:roll: Silly initial post just getting sillier.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 60sCat, Big man 1965, Bull Mania, eastardsley, FIL, Kettykat, Khlav Kalash, MOPSEY LIVES ON, newgroundb4cas, phe13, poplar cats alive, PopTart, Red, White and Blue, reedy, Rogues Gallery, steadygetyerboots-on, The Avenger, Tricky2309, trinity374, wakeytrin, Willzay and 217 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Wakefield Trinity


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,924,5601,47677,6944,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
TODAY 05:00
NRL
SYDNEY ROOSTERS
v
NEWCASTLE
TODAY 08:30
NRL
CANBERRA
v
WESTS TIGERS
TODAY 10:35
NRL
NQL COWBOYS
v
SOUTHS
TODAY 15:00
 CH1
NEWCASTLE
v
LONDON SKOLARS
TODAY 15:00
 CH1
WEST WALES
v
COVENTRY BEARS
TODAY 17:00
 CH
TOULOUSE
v
SHEFFIELD
Fri 2nd Aug 19:45
SLXXIV
ST.HELENS
v
WAKEFIELD
Sun 11th Aug 15:00
SLXXIV
WAKEFIELD
v
HULL FC
Sun 18th Aug 15:00
SLXXIV
HULL KR
v
WAKEFIELD
Sun 1st Sep 15:00
SLXXIV
WAKEFIELD
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Fri 6th Sep 19:45
SLXXIV
WARRINGTON
v
WAKEFIELD
Sun 15th Sep 15:00
SLXXIV
WAKEFIELD
v
LONDON BRONCOS
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)






33