WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Kelepi Tanginoa

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Kelepi Tanginoa

Re: Kelepi Tanginoa
Post Wed May 22, 2019 6:13 am
Posted by PopTart on Wed May 22, 2019 6:13 am
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 992
Rep Position: 3rd / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:10 am
Posts: 12280
Location: wakefield
Fishermanscap wrote:
Good to know Openreach has finally made it to Glasshoughton :wink:


Isn't it you that cries about being accused of being someone else?
Can't remember. May be my mistake.
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Re: Kelepi Tanginoa
Post Wed May 22, 2019 7:11 am
Posted by BarnsleyGull on Wed May 22, 2019 7:11 am
BarnsleyGull User avatar
Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 183
Rep Position: 140th / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:19 am
Posts: 503
Location: Behind the Sticks
BOJ042 wrote:
I will watch this weekend because they are on telly over here.


Well, congratulations.
That means you'll be talking even more 5h1t after then.
Re: Kelepi Tanginoa
Post Wed May 22, 2019 7:36 am
Posted by Fishermanscap on Wed May 22, 2019 7:36 am
Fishermanscap Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 326
Rep Position: 73rd / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:54 pm
Posts: 1436
PopTart wrote:
Isn't it you that cries about being accused of being someone else?
Can't remember. May be my mistake.


Yes it is so, when did I accuse him of being someone else? You really are odd at times. For the record I don’t think he lives in Australia HTH.

Why not pick on all the other folk giving said poster a hard time, as I say all very odd.
Re: Kelepi Tanginoa
Post Wed May 22, 2019 8:18 am
Posted by PopTart on Wed May 22, 2019 8:18 am
PopTart User avatar
100% League Network
100% League Network

Reputation Points: 992
Rep Position: 3rd / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:10 am
Posts: 12280
Location: wakefield
Fishermanscap wrote:
Yes it is so, when did I accuse him of being someone else? You really are odd at times. For the record I don’t think he lives in Australia HTH.

Why not pick on all the other folk giving said poster a hard time, as I say all very odd.


Because you were first and the other people don't cry about being picked on when doing the same thing.
I've said this before. If you don't like what he says then argue the point, don't just imply he is a Cas troll.
Personally I hardly agree with any of his manic depressive type posts but he's entitled to have those opinions. If he wants to believe he is Napoleon and lives in Fontainebleau then so be it.
A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker - Buddha
Re: Kelepi Tanginoa
Post Wed May 22, 2019 2:12 pm
Posted by upthetrin92 on Wed May 22, 2019 2:12 pm
upthetrin92 Eddie Hemmings's Wig
Eddie Hemmings's Wig

Reputation Points: 3
Rep Position: 307th / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 6:36 pm
Posts: 143
Location: Northstand
Trojan Horse wrote:
That 2005 game vs London was the worst I’ve ever seen. Players literally allowing opposition to run past them with barely an attempt to tackle on occasions. I’m sure if there’s a disagreement it will be sorted and we move on focusing energy into a big performance at magic.


i remember the 2005 game but only the scoreline , wasn't that old ;)

what was the background to this, did the players have a big fall out?
Re: Kelepi Tanginoa
Post Wed May 22, 2019 3:02 pm
Posted by little wayne69 on Wed May 22, 2019 3:02 pm
little wayne69 Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 503
Rep Position: 37th / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:45 pm
Posts: 1228
upthetrin92 wrote:
i remember the 2005 game but only the scoreline , wasn't that old ;)

what was the background to this, did the players have a big fall out?

Korky and O'neil had a bit of a contratom over a game of cards I believe, O'neil wasn't just happy to take his money, he was a bit over joyous with the celebrations apparently.
Re: Kelepi Tanginoa
Post Wed May 22, 2019 10:56 pm
Posted by BOJ042 on Wed May 22, 2019 10:56 pm
BOJ042 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 228
Rep Position: 111th / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:24 am
Posts: 896
Fishermanscap wrote:
Yes it is so, when did I accuse him of being someone else? You really are odd at times. For the record I don’t think he lives in Australia HTH.

Why not pick on all the other folk giving said poster a hard time, as I say all very odd.


Again l live in Australia!!!.

I lived in wakey for 2 years only playing cricket for thornes in 2001 and 2002 . I DONT EVEN KNOW THOSE PLACES YOU SAY I AM FROM HA HA HA

people on this forum have said they know who I am so I don't know why I have to keep being sledged like this - sledge me for my comments sure not where I am supposedly from ???

I have opinions and share them - if you don't like them block me ...

I really enjoy this forum and it keeps me a breast of what is happening over there - the banter is what we AUSTRALIANS love ! so I love it and yes I try to stir up emotions sometimes that is FUN!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kelepi Tanginoa
Post Wed May 22, 2019 11:16 pm
Posted by charlie63wildcat on Wed May 22, 2019 11:16 pm
charlie63wildcat Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 48
Rep Position: 262nd / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:47 pm
Posts: 1720
God. Reading the way people bitch at each other on here, you wouldn't believe we all support the same team.
Re: Kelepi Tanginoa
Post Thu May 23, 2019 12:51 am
Posted by BOJ042 on Thu May 23, 2019 12:51 am
BOJ042 Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 228
Rep Position: 111th / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:24 am
Posts: 896
charlie63wildcat wrote:
God. Reading the way people bitch at each other on here, you wouldn't believe we all support the same team.


agreed - some people should just lighten up.
Re: Kelepi Tanginoa
Post Thu May 23, 2019 4:29 am
Posted by Fishermanscap on Thu May 23, 2019 4:29 am
Fishermanscap Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 326
Rep Position: 73rd / 77,904

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:54 pm
Posts: 1436
PopTart wrote:
Because you were first and the other people don't cry about being picked on when doing the same thing.
I've said this before. If you don't like what he says then argue the point, don't just imply he is a Cas troll.
Personally I hardly agree with any of his manic depressive type posts but he's entitled to have those opinions. If he wants to believe he is Napoleon and lives in Fontainebleau then so be it.


Fine but why pick only on me and mate you do, you seem paranoid regarding my posts, none of which are in anyway offensive.

I have to say that being constantly told you’re someone you’re not is somewhat more restrictive than the occasional light hearted jibe that you may not live in Sydney, a bit of perspective please.

Did you not notice the wink, it was just a bit of fun and I’m not alone. You have cleaned the forum up a lot and good on you but let’s not make it totally sterile please.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Big lads mate, charlie, cosmicat, djcool, KevW60349, Khlav Kalash, mwildcats, phe13, poplar cats alive, Sandal Cat and 109 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Wakefield Trinity


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,983,8371,65077,9044,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Fri 31st Jan 19:45
SL
HULL KR
v
WAKEFIELD
Sun 9th Feb 15:00
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
CATALAN DRAGONS
Sun 16th Feb 15:00
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
WARRINGTON
Fri 21st Feb 19:45
SL
CASTLEFORD
v
WAKEFIELD
Sun 1st Mar 15:00
SL
SALFORD
v
WAKEFIELD
Fri 6th Mar 19:45
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
HULL FC
Fri 13th Mar 19:45
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Sun 22nd Mar 18:00
SL
TORONTO
v
WAKEFIELD
Fri 27th Mar 19:45
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Thu 9th Apr 19:45
SL
LEEDS RHINOS
v
WAKEFIELD
Fri 17th Apr 19:45
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
CASTLEFORD
Fri 24th Apr 19:45
SL
ST.HELENS
v
WAKEFIELD
Sat 2nd May 17:00
SL
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
WAKEFIELD
Sun 17th May 15:00
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
TORONTO
Sun 24th May 17:00
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
HULL KR
Fri 29th May 19:45
SL
HUDDERSFIELD
v
WAKEFIELD
Thu 11th Jun 19:45
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Sun 21st Jun 15:00
SL
LEEDS RHINOS
v
WAKEFIELD
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





33