WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - New Signing
New Signing
Post Tue May 14, 2019 12:21 pm
Posted by Mick Amos 9 WTW on Tue May 14, 2019 12:21 pm
Mick Amos 9 WTW User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 41
Rep Position: 258th / 77,882

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:27 am
Posts: 446
Location: Wakefield
I know it's a bit of fun on who we want to sign and who we think we're signing which is part and parcel of forums etc.

But what makes me chuckle is those that say eh, I've heard it's (Insert Name) From a trusted source. I'm sure there's a bloke going from pub to pub throwing names out and sits back and laughs.

Today alone I've seen we're announcing later today;
Atkins
Walker
Minikin
Vaivai
Sau
Thornley
Hadley

Suppose if you throw enough out there one will stick.

Michael, you're gonna need a bigger boat lol.

Whose the best trusted source signing of the last 50 years that someone's told you? I mean Wally did eventually come :lol:

#LightHeartedPost
Calm Waters don't make good sailors

If you help somebody as you go along then your life hasn't been in vain
Re: New Signing
Post Tue May 14, 2019 12:51 pm
Posted by Sacred Cow on Tue May 14, 2019 12:51 pm
Sacred Cow Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 226
Rep Position: 109th / 77,882

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:07 pm
Posts: 2032
Mick Amos 9 WTW wrote:
I know it's a bit of fun on who we want to sign and who we think we're signing which is part and parcel of forums etc.

But what makes me chuckle is those that say eh, I've heard it's (Insert Name) From a trusted source. I'm sure there's a bloke going from pub to pub throwing names out and sits back and laughs.

Today alone I've seen we're announcing later today;
Atkins
Walker
Minikin
Vaivai
Sau
Thornley
Hadley

Suppose if you throw enough out there one will stick.

Michael, you're gonna need a bigger boat lol.

Whose the best trusted source signing of the last 50 years that someone's told you? I mean Wally did eventually come :lol:

#LightHeartedPost

One of those is correct! :wink:

Swap deal.....
Re: New Signing
Post Tue May 14, 2019 12:54 pm
Posted by Droopy on Tue May 14, 2019 12:54 pm
Droopy User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Reputation Points: 26
Rep Position: 273rd / 77,882

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:38 am
Posts: 94
Sacred Cow wrote:
One of those is correct! :wink:

Swap deal.....


Read about this 'swap deal' on Facebook but wasn't sure if it was true...

Looking forward to seeing who it is!
Re: New Signing
Post Tue May 14, 2019 12:55 pm
Posted by Sacred Cow on Tue May 14, 2019 12:55 pm
Sacred Cow Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 226
Rep Position: 109th / 77,882

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:07 pm
Posts: 2032
Bit of a pig of a signing for us but a big signing for the other team.....
Re: New Signing
Post Tue May 14, 2019 12:58 pm
Posted by Droopy on Tue May 14, 2019 12:58 pm
Droopy User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Reputation Points: 26
Rep Position: 273rd / 77,882

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:38 am
Posts: 94
Sacred Cow wrote:
Bit of a pig of a signing for us but a big signing for the other team.....


Well that doesn't sound great :?
Re: New Signing
Post Tue May 14, 2019 1:06 pm
Posted by Mick Amos 9 WTW on Tue May 14, 2019 1:06 pm
Mick Amos 9 WTW User avatar
Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 41
Rep Position: 258th / 77,882

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:27 am
Posts: 446
Location: Wakefield
Sacred Cow wrote:
One of those is correct! :wink:

Swap deal.....


As I mentioned when 10 names get mentioned there's always one that sticks. As far as supposed bad signings are concerned, quite a few didnt want Brough! In fact loads questioned Fiffitas signing after his first game. Every coach sees something in someone. Our ratio of good to bad has been good in recent years.
Calm Waters don't make good sailors

If you help somebody as you go along then your life hasn't been in vain
Re: New Signing
Post Tue May 14, 2019 1:10 pm
Posted by Sacred Cow on Tue May 14, 2019 1:10 pm
Sacred Cow Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 226
Rep Position: 109th / 77,882

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:07 pm
Posts: 2032
Mick Amos 9 WTW wrote:
As I mentioned when 10 names get mentioned there's always one that sticks. As far as supposed bad signings are concerned, quite a few didnt want Brough! In fact loads questioned Fiffitas signing after his first game. Every coach sees something in someone. Our ratio of good to bad has been good in recent years.

Don't take the phrase literally. The clues are there....
Re: New Signing
Post Tue May 14, 2019 1:13 pm
Posted by Droopy on Tue May 14, 2019 1:13 pm
Droopy User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Reputation Points: 26
Rep Position: 273rd / 77,882

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:38 am
Posts: 94
Sacred Cow wrote:
Don't take the phrase literally. The clues are there....


Pauli Pauli leaving?
Re: New Signing
Post Tue May 14, 2019 1:20 pm
Posted by The Dreadnought on Tue May 14, 2019 1:20 pm
The Dreadnought User avatar
Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:39 pm
Posts: 2477
Location: Front row
Sacred Cow wrote:
Don't take the phrase literally. The clues are there....

You might aswell post it, what you got to lose?
Wakefield Trinity Wildcats
Re: New Signing
Post Tue May 14, 2019 1:25 pm
Posted by Sacred Cow on Tue May 14, 2019 1:25 pm
Sacred Cow Free-scoring winger
Free-scoring winger

Reputation Points: 226
Rep Position: 109th / 77,882

Quiz Score: 0

Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:07 pm
Posts: 2032
The Dreadnought wrote:
You might aswell post it, what you got to lose?

Nothing at all but i’m just seeing what it’s like to be one of those annoying people on forums i actually hate!

Think it’s getting announced soon anyway.
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dboy, Droopy, eastardsley, eddieH, eric35, Fishermanscap, Jethro Gibbs, KevW60349, Lupsetbull, Mick Amos 9 WTW, R.B.A, RickK, Shifty Cat, Trinity 61, trinity374, Wollo-Wollo-Wollo-Wayoo, wrencat1873 and 140 guests

Quick Reply

Subject: Message:
   

Return to Wakefield Trinity


POSTSONLINEMEMBERSRECORDYOUR TEAM
4,977,6671,66377,8824,559SET
LOGIN HERE
or REGISTER for more features!.
Fri 31st Jan 19:45
SL
HULL KR
v
WAKEFIELD
Sun 9th Feb 15:00
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
CATALAN DRAGONS
Sun 16th Feb 15:00
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
WARRINGTON
Fri 21st Feb 19:45
SL
CASTLEFORD
v
WAKEFIELD
Sun 1st Mar 15:00
SL
SALFORD
v
WAKEFIELD
Fri 6th Mar 19:45
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
HULL FC
Fri 13th Mar 19:45
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
HUDDERSFIELD
Sun 22nd Mar 18:00
SL
TORONTO
v
WAKEFIELD
Fri 27th Mar 19:45
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
WIGAN WARRIORS
Thu 9th Apr 19:45
SL
LEEDS RHINOS
v
WAKEFIELD
Fri 17th Apr 19:45
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
CASTLEFORD
Fri 24th Apr 19:45
SL
ST.HELENS
v
WAKEFIELD
Sat 2nd May 17:00
SL
CATALAN DRAGONS
v
WAKEFIELD
Sun 17th May 15:00
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
TORONTO
Sun 24th May 17:00
SL
WAKEFIELD
v
HULL KR
Fri 29th May 19:45
SL
HUDDERSFIELD
v
WAKEFIELD
ALL SCORES PROVIDED BY RLFANS.COM (SETTINGS)





33