WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Eastmoor Dragons

Board index Super League Wakefield Trinity Eastmoor Dragons

Eastmoor Dragons
Post Mon May 06, 2019 8:25 pm
Posted by EastmoorDragon on Mon May 06, 2019 8:25 pm
EastmoorDragon User avatar
Stevo's Armpit

Some of you may be already be aware, but next year Eastmoor Dragons are taking their Under 8s, 9s, 11s, and 13s to France to play in a festival. We’re raising funds to pay for every child and to help us Sportsrush have created a Magic Weekend prediction competition that is only £3 to enter. There are prizes of £100 cash, a Bradford Bulls shirt donated and signed by Jy Hitchcox and a limited edition Red Star Belgrade shirt.

To enter, please register at

http://sportsrush.co.uk/eastmoor-france-2020

All the money raised will go towards the trip. If you don't really want to enter but want to donate, please do and the computer will take your place and, if the computer actually wins anything we will donate it to the Eastmoor France fund.

But, if you do want to take part in the competition, all you need do after you have paid and entered is to choose what you think the scores of the 6 games will be during the Magic Weekend 25th & 26th May.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks for reading.
Last edited by EastmoorDragon on Wed May 08, 2019 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Eastmoor Dragons
Post Mon May 06, 2019 9:13 pm
Posted by Fishermanscap on Mon May 06, 2019 9:13 pm
Fishermanscap Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 29
Rep Position: 219th / 77,648

Quiz Score: 0

EastmoorDragon wrote:
Some of you may be already be aware, but next year Eastmoor Dragons are taking their Under 8s, 9s, 11s, and 13s to France to play in a festival. We’re raising funds to pay for every child and to help us Sportsrush have created a Magic Weekend prediction competition that is only £3 to enter. There are prizes of £100 cash, a Bradford Bulls shirt donated and signed by Jy Hitchcock and a limited edition Red Star Belgrade shirt.

To enter, please register at

http://sportsrush.co.uk/eastmoor-france-2020

All the money raiser will go towards the trip. If you don't really want to enter but want to donate, please do and the computer will take your place and, if the computer actually wins anything we will donate it to the Eastmoor France fund.

But, if you do want to take part in the competition, all you need do after you have paid and entered is to choose what you think the scores of the 6 games will be during the Magic Weekend 25th & 26th May.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks for reading.

I’ll take a look. As a matter of interest do the Dragons have a good relationship with Trinity. Not always the case, not just Trinity but a lot of pro clubs.

You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to it’s not a deal breaker :D
Post Mon May 06, 2019 9:21 pm
Posted by EastmoorDragon on Mon May 06, 2019 9:21 pm
Stevo's Armpit

Fishermanscap wrote:
I’ll take a look. As a matter of interest do the Dragons have a good relationship with Trinity. Not always the case, not just Trinity but a lot of pro clubs.

You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to it’s not a deal breaker :D

Hi mate.

Yes, we have a very good relationship with them. We’re an official ambassador club, and we have at least one age group playing in the pre-match festival before every home game. It’s our Under 11s this Friday. They’ve also held numerous training events up at Eastmoor and recently helped us recruit new players.

They’re also supporting us with raising funds for the trip. I can’t speak highly enough of James, Sam and their team.

Good luck if you decide to have go at the predictions.
Post Mon May 06, 2019 9:24 pm
Posted by Fishermanscap on Mon May 06, 2019 9:24 pm
Fishermanscap Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 29
Rep Position: 219th / 77,648

EastmoorDragon wrote:
Hi mate.

Yes, we have a very good relationship with them. We’re an official ambassador club, and we have at least one age group playing in the pre-match festival before every home game. It’s our Under 11s this Friday. They’ve also held numerous training events up at Eastmoor and recently helped us recruit new players.

They’re also supporting us with raising funds for the trip. I can’t speak highly enough of James, Sam and their team.

Good luck if you decide to have go at the predictions.

Brilliant, all clubs need the support of their local teams and reciprocal and none more so than Trinity. Great to hear we are all singing off the same hyme sheet there’s hope for RL yet :D
Post Tue May 07, 2019 9:53 pm
Posted by TrinTrin on Tue May 07, 2019 9:53 pm
TrinTrin Strong-running second rower
Strong-running second rower

Reputation Points: 123
Rep Position: 129th / 77,648

Please run a small event in town or @ magic weekend to sell tickets for funds for these kids !
Post Wed May 08, 2019 8:51 am
Posted by wakefieldwall on Wed May 08, 2019 8:51 am
wakefieldwall Cheeky half-back
Cheeky half-back

Reputation Points: 120
Rep Position: 131st / 77,648

I'll give that a go tonight. I'll just enter and the computer can pick the numbers>

Good to see a club making the effort to do something other than the Rhinos Challenge
What would a Cockney know about rugby league?
Post Wed May 08, 2019 4:28 pm
Posted by EastmoorDragon on Wed May 08, 2019 4:28 pm
Stevo's Armpit

wakefieldwall wrote:
I'll give that a go tonight. I'll just enter and the computer can pick the numbers>

Good to see a club making the effort to do something other than the Rhinos Challenge

Thank you, it’s appreciated.
Post Tue May 21, 2019 7:20 pm
Posted by EastmoorDragon on Tue May 21, 2019 7:20 pm
Stevo's Armpit

Thank you to everybody who has had a go. There’s still time if anyone wishes to get their predictions on. All proceeds go to our junior trip to France.
Post Thu May 23, 2019 7:41 am
Posted by cas all the way on Thu May 23, 2019 7:41 am
cas all the way User avatar
Bronze RLFANS Member
Bronze RLFANS Member

Reputation Points: 64
Rep Position: 184th / 77,648

EastmoorDragon wrote:
Thank you to everybody who has had a go. There’s still time if anyone wishes to get their predictions on. All proceeds go to our junior trip to France.

I will give it a go after work. I played for Stanley Rangers as a kid and we planned an Australia trip to play 4 games but it got cancelled due to a couple of families not wanting to pay for it. I was so excited at time and then gutted when it didn't go ahead so let's hope you get enough money to go ahead as the kids will love it.
Post Thu May 23, 2019 8:51 pm
Posted by EastmoorDragon on Thu May 23, 2019 8:51 pm
Stevo's Armpit

cas all the way wrote:
I will give it a go after work. I played for Stanley Rangers as a kid and we planned an Australia trip to play 4 games but it got cancelled due to a couple of families not wanting to pay for it. I was so excited at time and then gutted when it didn't go ahead so let's hope you get enough money to go ahead as the kids will love it.

Thanks mate. They’re not cheap these trips, but hopefully worth it when it comes round. When did you play for Stanley?
Next